- Technically sophisticated, competent innovative and results driven IT professional, offering over 17 years of broad - based experience in leading IT development projects, business, data and/or technical analysis, IT management, Distributed Computing, programming, enterprise architecture and integration of enterprise applications.
- Adept at developing strategic enterprise initiatives through Agile Project methodology as well as traditional Waterfall project management.
- Expert at directing successful IT projects and technical initiatives; competent at reducing costs, improving efficiency, and increasing productivity.
- Equipped with ability to lead, motivate, and coordinate technical teams and projects, complemented with proven expertise in planning and supervising IT applications.
- Accustomed to working with end users to determine functional and technical requirements, address their needs, troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Skilled at identifying and resolving complex projects involving life cycle design, development, modification, evaluation, testing, implementation and integration of enterprise applications.
- Served as Digital Transformation Architect, Technical Specialist, Solutions Architect, Project Architect, Enterprise Application Architect and Lead Programmer Analyst with demonstrated leadership, Project Management and technical skills. Directly worked with the Client’s Business team and IT team in major projects.
- 17+ years of diverse experience with 5 + years in Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Administration Development and 12+ years in latest Java/J2EE technologies with skills in analysis, design, development, re-engineering, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing on Solaris, AIX, Linux and Windows NT platforms.
- Actively involved in the complete software development life cycle (SDLC) which includes user requirements, analysis, IT Architecture, design, development, testing, deployment and post-release support.
- Armed with strong analytical capabilities and out-of-the-box thinking to capture key issues and formulate competitive action plans on time, and within budget and specifications.
- In-depth technical knowledge with ability to quickly assess and learn unfamiliar systems and to quickly analyze, scope, and establish technical and business requirements for projects and relationships.
- Proven experience in “getting the job done” by leading and applying software engineering methods, processes, tools, and techniques.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Specialized Skills Include: Object-oriented development, Databases, SQL, and Java, System Architecture, API Integration, Application design, Business Process, Data Management, Data Analysis, Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Experience in application design, customization, development, support on SalesForce.com platform and Salesforce community Portal. Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Triggers, JQuery, VisualForce, Lightning Components, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL and Omni Channel Orchestration.
- Strong technical background in understanding and hands-on experience with Middleware and ETL tools integrated with Salesforce or force.com (Mulesoft, Informatica) .
- Expertise in Salesforce integration patterns, API and best practices, and tradeoffs.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows & Workflow rules, Apex Triggers, Email alerts, Custom Tabs, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, and Dashboards.
- Experience in creating Workflow rules, Process builder processes and visual cloud flows in Salesforce.
- Hands-on expertise in Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI, Apex, and Data modeling.
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Worked on Administering CRM Applications like Data Exports & Imports, Application Support, Security Administration, Maintenance, and User & Security Management.
- Exploring App exchange applications and integrating them with Salesforce.
- Used the Data migration tool for loading sample data and Data loader for loading huge chunks of data to production.
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, Community, Chatter cloud and Salesforce1.
- Experience on Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- PROJECT PLANNING
- ANALYSIS AND REQUIREMENTS DEFINITION
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING
- ENTERPRISE SYSTEM AND DATA ARCHITECTURE
- TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- MOBILE TECHNOLOGY
- DATA ANALYSIS & DATA MODELING
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- LEADERSHIP AND TEAM BUILDING
- VENDOR COMMUNICATION AND END USER/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SOFTWARE/HARDWARE PROCUREMENT AND UPGRADES
Salesforce.com: Apex, VisualForce, Lightning component framework, Lightning Design System, Salesforce Community Portal, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Workflows and Approvals, Email Templates, Mobile SDK, Lightning App Builder, Formulas, SOQL, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Eclipse, Reports, Dashboards, Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Roles & Profiles, Analytic Snapshots
Middleware Tools: Mule Soft
Integration technologies: SOAP/REST
Languages: C, C++, JAVA
Operating Systems/Servers: Windows 2003/XP/2000/98/95, MS-DOS, Linux, AIX, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere Weblogic
Databases: Oracle, DB2 on Unix and OS/390, SQL Server, MYSQL,MongoDB
Project Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Agile Safe, ESDM
Office Automation Tools: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Front Page, Corel Word Perfect .
Tools: Eclipse, Informatica, ETL, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, SQL Query AnalyzerForce.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Offline EditionForce.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Confidential, Columbus, OH
SALESFORCE ARCHITECT/TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
- Serving as the Salesforce Expert and provided technical subject matter expertise and direction across all systems integration tasks.
- Establishing standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning Legacy systems to Salesforce enterprise capabilities, and coordinated with stakeholders.
- Architected, Designed and Developed a Salesforce Community Portal single page application using Lightning Component framework, Lightning Events, Lightning Design System Framework adhering to the Clients UI branding for the global partners .
- Evaluating enterprise capabilities, architectures, system design concepts, requirements, risks and opportunities, and processes for integration, test, evaluation and transition impacts. Architected, Designed and Implemented Salesforce integration patterns, API and best practices, and tradeoffs which scaled higher up to Production.
- Architected, Designed and Developed Apex Web Services (Inbound), Email Services (Inbound and Outbound) and Apex Callouts (Outbound).Used MuleSoft with custom apex web services to integrate on premise ERP with Salesforce.
- Involved in full blown Service Cloud Implementation, ERP Integration and Omni Channel Orchestration.
- Conducting design reviews and identifying opportunities to re-use components contributing to the definition of development standards
- Providing Level 3 support for technical components and contributing to problem and root cause analysis
- Capturing Build and Deployment notes, developing Software Product Deployment and Operating Instructions
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Understand platform limitations and design alternatives to work around limitations
- Functioning as leader within the organization and industry. Examples may include subject matter expert, Community leader, Silver Lining lead, speaker at industry events.
- Deployed Configurations and Components from one environment to another using ANT Migration and Package.xml
Environment: Salesforce Communities, Lightning Component framework, Interactive charts, SaleForce.com platform, Force.com platform, Lightning Design System framework, Mobile SDK, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning App Builder, Connected Apps, Chatter, Apex Callouts, Named Credential, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Lightning Components, Lightning record pages, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Controllers, Email Services, Workflow rules, Visual Flows, Queues, Omni Channel, Reports, WSDL, Informatica, ETL, JQuery, Mulesoft, Oracle, DB2, SOAP UI, REST, HTML, GIT, ANT, DEVOPS, Eclipse IDE, Windows.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Administering Sales Force Automation software in enterprise environments including identifying business requirements, collection of use cases/user stories, process design, testing, training and implementation support.
- Acted as a Subject Matter Expert for platform knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform
- Worked closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of SalesForce CRM.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set expectations on tasks.
- Interacted with technical and non-technical team members, including the ability to facilitate decision making by clearly representing complex technical areas.
- Provided input and expertise on platform and solution security.
- Provided expertise and guidance for API integrations and data migration.
- Managed and delivered components of customer engagements that include analysis of current state business process and technology, process and functional design, future state prototyping and architecture for Salesforce.com.
- Develop and configure the salesforce.com instance and force.com application.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users and Configured Sharing settings to specify the level of access the users have to each other's data.
- Created various Roles, Profiles, and Page Layouts and Configured the permissions based on the hierarchy requirements of the organization.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Batch Apex, Apex Scheduler, and Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Test Classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Extensively used SOQL and SOSL queries for development and data migration.
- Conceptualize and initiate tests (subject headers, email copy and creative, offers and landing pages) in order to continually improve key metrics (open, clicks, leads, conversions) across campaigns.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Developed new apps with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components for sales reps to help them sell faster and smarter (Sales Cloud).
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Responsible for Salesforce.com System Integration with external applications and systems using Apex Web services and Apex Callouts with both REST API and SOAP API.
- Produced and consumed RESTful services, SOAP/WSDL web services for integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Developed SOAP and REST Apex web services classes and tested using tools like SOAP UI and Workbench.
- Designed and Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Master-Detail, Lookup relations, Formula fields, validation rules.
- Designed and deployed Validation rules, Approval Processes, Custom tabs and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Designed and Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Designed, Documented, Developed & Scheduled batch processes for administrative tasks like periodic data cleansing, security setup and workflow update.
- Responsible for Account Management, preventing duplicate account, contacts, collaborating on accounts, contacts and opportunities in Chatter using Lightning Experience.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Worked with Salesforce.com team to make application certified.
- Developed Java Scripts for UI validations and customization as part of VisualForce Pages creation.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using change sets.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Responsible for Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com team while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Designed and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, VisualForce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Wrote Apex batches, test methods to build synchronization of phone field with master database.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Wrote triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Customize the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed several Custom Reports to better assist managers and report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Customized Dashboards to provide daily forecasts and track opportunities, deal registrations and customer engagement.
- Designed various types of Email templates for auto response to customers.
- Used the sandbox for unit testing and assisted Business Users in CRM Deployment validation testing.
- Created supporting documentation for application development tasks that includes Salesforce.com customizations.
- Involved in the training sessions to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom report.
- Worked with CRM Application Development Team to complete development, test support and deployment activities.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Apex Triggers, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse, Windows XP, Sandbox data loading,J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jenkins, ANT, Fish Eye, Crucible,GIT, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Enterprise Application Architect
- Involved in prototyping, proof of concept, design, Development, Interface Implementation, testing and
- Post Production support of the OJI application.
- Involved in all phases of the project and prepared technical design documents.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Lead role in designing, architecting the application to be best suited for all types of audiences/users.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate / Spring persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Architected and developed Services oriented architecture webservices using JAX-WS, Spring2.0/2.5 and Hibernate with Java 1.6 Annotations.
- Designed and architected mini batches using Batch Scheduler to initiate and schedule jobs using the Spring batch and Java EE Batch Framework .
- JPA persistence is used for interaction with model.
- Java script and Ajax are used for dynamic function on web pages.
- Extensively worked with JQuery and AJAX for form validations.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Factory method and Singleton.
- Implemented projects using 2 and 4 week Sprint methodology in order to meet the changing business needs of the customer .
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets and Web Services using RAD 7.5 and deployed them on WAS 6.1.
- Involved in Site integration with ERIC Interface (Single-Sign-On).
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used Microsoft Visio to create design documentation with UML class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagram, and data models
J2EE ARCHITECT/J2EE TECH LEAD
- Applied OOAD SOLID Principles and designed the application using MVC, Factory, Data Access Object, Service Locator, and Session Facade Design Patterns.
- Architected Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) for various business transactions.
- Developed Message Driven Bean components in Websphere MQ Series to process the incoming MO and send response to the customer.
- Designed the Web application implementing the Struts 1.01/1.02 framework for Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Developed and Deployed Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting inbound MO message and status update on delivery of messages from third party.
- Set up and integrated with third party web services using third party product WSM (Web Services Manager) appliance.
- Extensive Knowledge of Spring Framework using (IoC, MVC, DI).
- Extensively worked with JQuery and AJAX for form validations.
- Designed, and integrated with necessary stored procedures in DB2.
- Used PVCS as version control.
- Developed Application using IDE WSAD 5.5.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing.
- Log 4j was used to log both User Interface and Domain Level messages and also used to debug the multithreaded part of the application.
- Responsible for production rollout, validation and Warranty support.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design, Development, Testing and Rollout of the application.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Event diagrams, Activity diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages the classical Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Authentication of the users is implemented using LDAP. Analyzed and designed the security module of the OJI application.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to DB2.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing
- Participated in code review sessions with the architects to enhance and fine tune the performance of the site.
- Created and used ANT scripts for building the application.
- Designed the Wholesale Express for Confidential .
- Designed the application using UML and Rational Rose.
- Defined Quality standards and nomenclature.
- Used WebSphere Studio to develop JSPs and Servlets.
- Assisted database administrator in writing shell scripts.
- Developed business logic using C++ and CORBA.
- Designed and developed stateful and stateless beans along with servlets for automatic provisioning.
- Developed Webpages using JSPs, HTML, DHTML and cascading style sheets
- Designed and developed an XML system to send the different wireless deals to the Online Vendor (www.point.com).