- Experienced professional with over 10 years of success in the initiation, execution, control, and closure of various Confidential Tivoli Maximo projects.
- Successfully lead enterprise wide new installation, update, system integration, data migration with respect to time, budget, scope, and resources.
- Expert application of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies with more than three solid years of facilitating scrum planning meetings and daily stand up meetings.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders to effectively communicate project plan updates and statuses.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and Visio, for documentation and presentation to senior - level management and/or stakeholders.
- Proven ability to apply product management best practices.
- Extensive knowledge in the application of ITIL v3.0 best practices for IT Service Management.
Owner / Enterprise Service Management Consultant
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Lead program and project efforts for successful implementation of IT Service Management on ServiceNow Kingston Version
- Implementation of upgrades of ServiceNow from Jakarta to London
- Management of design, development, test, and business support teams to meet customer requirements on Maximo 7.5 platform
- Implementation of Maximo upgrade from 7.5 to 7.6
- Implementation of IU and approval workflow pushed to Maximo Anywhere 7.6 to support global asset management life cycle
- Designed project and portfolio management intake process according to best practices
- Facilitated bi-weekly and Monthly Steering committee program/project status meeting
Control Desk Architect / IT Project Manager
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Lead technical design and development efforts of initial implementation and roll out of Confidential Control Desk 7.5.1 based on software development life cycle
- Design and implement installation on Linux environment infrastructure per product best practice for scalability and accessibility
- Develop and implement web service integration between Incident and Service Request applications with external finance and ERP systems
- Document and present function and technical design to senior management and project stakeholders for review and approval
- Collaborate with business teams on post implementation process enhancement and defects
- Planning and presented of education and training based on business process and custom applications
Maximo Business Consultant / Lead Project Manager
Confidential, Sunnyvale, California
- Lead deployment and support strategies for Confidential Maximo implementations, customizations and client support.
- Design of Maximo Anywhere 7.5 Asset, Issues and Returns, Service Request and Work Approval applications.
- Management of offshore development teams to ensure adherence to software development life cycle best practices.
- Creation of fiscal year project plans based on allocated budget and resources.
- Responsible for Confidential problem manage records (PMR) escalation process between client and 3rd party support from Confidential client service teams.
- Creation and delivery of weekly project status reports based on project communication plan.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
- Strategic planning and project leadership over Confidential Tivoli Maximo / TAMIT v7.1 migration, configuration, administration, upgrade and troubleshooting.
- Conduct onsite assessments for project feasibility, gather business requirements, and execute project plans for various business groups to understand the approach to seamlessly separate business infrastructure.
- Perform analysis of project schedules to ensure compliance with Change Management processes.
- Maintain and update Assets and Configuration Items impacted by project activities in Maximo / TAMIT v7.2.
- Working sessions with Service Assets and Configuration Management teams to document and plan best approach to migration of Maximo v7.1 data to ServiceNow.
Maximo Analyst / IS Project Manager
Confidential, Tucson, Arizona
- Proactively researched and provided information for business area management to make effective decisions in the use Maximo v7.1.
- Developed workflows in Maximo v7.1 based on client requirements for process improvement for Asset management, Change management and Work Order management.
- Creation of SQL scripts to Assist in data clean-up activities in Maximo V7.1.
- Configuration of Maximo 7.1 using application designer and database configuration tool.
- Configuration of BIRT reporting tool for o Asset, Change, and Work Order applications.
- Documentation of operational functionality (user guides) of custom features in Maximo V7.1.
Enterprise Asset Management / Maximo Consultant
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
- Managed a team of web developers and graphic designers in the implementation of Confidential Maximo V6.X and 7.1
- Implemented Maximo Mobile 7.1 enhancements using J2EE development environments.
- Assist in providing technical specifications for successful integration of Tivoli Asset Management for IT of the following versions: 6.2.4/7.1.1/7.1.2/7.1.3 this is in conjunction with Maximo add-ons for multiple industries.
- Acted as main point of contact between Technical Architect, Sales Manager, Director of Technology, V.P. of Operations, and Chief Executive Officer.
- Classification of client service request using ITIL incident and problem management practices in Confidential Maximo V6.X and 7.1.
- Created and Implemented Systems Release and Change Management ITIL guidelines and procedures.
- Configuration of Maximo V6.X and 7.1 using application designer and database configuration tool.
Manager of IT Client Services
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
- Received and responded to client inquiries of DigtalGlobe products via phone or email. Handling an average call volume of 40 calls per day.
- Assisted with tier 2 support documentation for IT service desk knowledge database following the Rapid Problem Resolution (RPR) method in Maximo v6.2.
- Installation, and configuration of map-handlers to ensure software integration compatibility with multiple web browsers.
- Monitored and tracked all customers’ orders and proactively engaged co-workers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.