- Having around 8 years of relevant experience in Salesforce.com CRM as an Administrator and Developer having in depth knowledge in Salesforce implementation and Administration.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce CRM products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and its Setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform for large user groups.
- Integration experience using the Force.com SOAP API and REST API.
- Experienced working on Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Implemented Inbound Email Service Classes.
- Developed Visualforce Pages and Visualforce Components as per the client application requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills, self - motivated, willing to take initiative and able to apply new tools and technologies in the projects.
- Extensive experience on creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Reports, Dashboards and Public Groups.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, Record types, page layouts, custom Tabs as per client requirement.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Implemented OWD settings and Owner and Criteria-based sharing rules based on business requirement.
- Created the Validation Rules, Approval Process, Workflow Rules, Workflow Actions and Email Templates.
- Good experience on Salesforce Lightning like Lightning Process Builder, Lightning App Builder, and knowledge on Lightning Aura Framework and Lightning web components.
- Experienced working with Change Sets, Workbench and Eclipse to deploy metadata components from one environment to other environments (sandbox to production and vice versa)
- Responsible for Sandbox refresh and maintaining metadata in sync between various org. Data Migration through Data Import Wizard, Data Loader, Workbench and dataloader.io.
CRM Applications: Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com: Custom Cloud, Reporting.
Development Skills: SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Queues, Quotes and Custom Object development; Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation. Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields Configuration Skills, Overall User Management, Security and Sharing Model, Translation Workbench, Email and Document Templates, Apex, Visulaforce pages, SOAP API, Rest API, Aura framework, Lightning components.
SFDC Tools: Data Loader, Eclipse
Knowledge Areas: Business Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and integration, Production Support and maintenance, Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Sales Management, Campaign Management, Case Management, Business Process Management.
Operating Systems: Windows / 10.
- Preparing solution approach documents to make the customer better understanding.
- Worked with Salesforce standard and custom Objects
- Custom Objects, Fields, Validation Rules, Tabs, Custom Workflow, Formulas, User Management, Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets, Page Layouts. Reports, Dashboards.
- Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, Visual Force, Standard and Custom Controllers.
- Deployments through Change Sets. Data Migration through Data Import Wizard, Data Loader and dataloader.io.
- Troubleshooting managed packages’ installation/un-installation and knowledge management issues.
- Helped customers on Classic and Lightning Knowledge setup and issues.
- Helped customers on Community setup and issues.
- Resolution on help & portal issues when users are unable to login and unable to access cases and access of features (Admin assist, Request Accelerator, Designated Contact)
Environment: Apex, Visualforce, Service cloud, Sales Cloud, Workbench, Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, Dataloader.io, Sandboxes, Managed Packages, Change sets, Communities, Help & portal.
Production Developer Support Engineer
- Involved in Salesforce.com Configuration as per the requirement.
- Created Workflow rules, Email Templates, Process Builder, Flows and Permission Sets.
- Developed Validation rules as part of the business process.
- Moved the changes from Sandbox to Production through Change Set and sandbox refresh activities.
- Written SOQL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Written Apex Classes, Custom & Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Deployed Confidential application upgrades and patch releases in clients’ orgs and performed post deployment activities.
- Prepared technical documentation for business users to get better understanding of functionality
- Joined on scrum call with business users directly for faster resolution.
Environment: Apex, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Workbench, Data Loader, Sandboxes, Managed Packages, SOQL, Process Builder, Flows.
- Involved in Salesforce.com customization as well Configuration as per the requirement.
- Worked on Email Service Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Visualforce pages.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button.
- Created custom Objects, custom fields, custom settings, custom labels, workflow rules, field update, and email alerts.
- Created Visual force Pages for implementing Email Template.
- Developed various Validation rules as per the business requirement
- Moved the changes from Sandbox to Production through Change Set.
- Involved in preparing the requirements document as per client discussions.
- Written SOQL, SOSL queries in apex triggers and controllers and followed Salesforce best practices for querying large data sets and to have results within the governor limits.
Environment: Apex, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Workbench, Data Loader, Sandboxes, Managed Packages, SOQL, Workflow Rules, Email Templates, Email services, Validation rules, Change sets, Eclipse.
- Administering new configuration by creating Objects, custom fields, workflows (Field Updates, Email Alerts), Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed new functionalities by writing Apex triggers, Apex Controllers, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex and visual force pages.
- Created custom labels and list views.
- Deployments through Change Sets.
- Prepared Test scripts.
- Developed complex validation rules, Formula fields and established many-to-many relationships using junction objects.
- Created record types and assigned Page Layouts based on the profile to the record type.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards for various business users on Opportunity, Cases and Accounts.
- Used Data Loader to bulk load data into Salesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments using Change Set.
Environment: Apex, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Workbench, Data Loader, SOQL, Workflow Rules, Email Templates, Validation rules, Change sets, ANT tool, Reports, Dashboards.
Administrator and Developer
- Created pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookup relationships, record types, formula fields.
- Developed assignment rules and Email templates.
- Developed Apex triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers, extensions and visual force pages.
- Involved in deployment from one environment to another environment.
- Developed Email based work flow rules, validation rules and sharing rules in different scenarios.
- Created Reports and Dashboards and provided access to end users based business requirement
- Involved in Deployment, deployed all the classes, triggers, objects, components, pages from one environment to another environment.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented object level, field-level and record-level security and managed roles, visibility settings.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Environment: Apex, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, SOQL, Workflow Rules, Validation rules, Approval rules, Change sets, Reports, Dashboards, Sharing rules.