- Enterprise Architecture Solution Architecture Data Architecture Data Management
- Highly accomplished Information Technology consultant with over 22 years of proven experience in successfully delivering Enterprise Architecture & Data solutions for both Government agencies and Healthcare industries.
- Extensive experience in leading large - scale Data & Technology strategies, driving effective enterprise IT solutions in support of various strategic initiatives.
- Seasoned in building effective relationship with business partners, operations, production shared services & peers.
- Flexible, organized team leader and an absolute team player with demonstrated experience in Agile/Scaled Agile delivery model using both on-site/off-site teams.
- Has a unique blend of both excellent managerial skills and hands-on technical experience in the domains of AWS Cloud, Application Architecture, Big Data, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Enterprise Architecture: Architecture Vision, Technology Model, Architecture guidelines, Principles & Patterns, Application assessments, Technology and Product evaluation, Architecture Repository & Governance.
Cloud Architecture: 12-Factor Applications, High availability using ELB and Autoscaling Group, Resiliency using Mutli-AZ deployment, VPC, Subnet, Routing Tables, Security using NACL, Security group, IAM roles, Data encryption at rest and in motion, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticache, RDS, Aurora & Redshift.
Data Architecture: Data Architecture Guidelines, Principles & Patterns, Data management Policies, Data Integration, Master Data Management (MDM), Meta Data Management, Data Management, Data Security, Data Modeling, Data profiling & Quality, Data Ingestion, Streaming and Access Patterns.
Big Data Analytics: Data Lake, Data Ingestion/Integration/ETL, Data Quality/Profiling, Data Governance, Data Security, ETL, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Dashboards/Reporting, Predictive Modeling, Optimization, Advanced Analytics, Real-time Analytics.
Framework: TOGAF, SOA & Patterns, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS Pattern, Star Schema Data Modeling
Databases: Relational Store, Columnar Store, NoSQL, Graph Store, Key-Value Stores, Document Stores, Time-Series Stores, In-memory Store, Distributed File Systems, MPP.
Storage: HDFS, Oracle, Netezza, Postgresql, Hive, Neo4J, Influx DB, ReDis, IDMS, DB2, VSAM
Data Modeling: Erwin, ER-Studio, Toad for Data Analyst, SQL Developer, SQL Workbench, HOPEX
Subject Matter Expertise: In-depth understanding of full-life cycle of Mortgage Backed Securitization including Acquisitions, Commitment, Pricing, Delivery, Securitization, Disclosure, Bond Admin and Servicing.
SDLC: Hands-on experience in full-life cycle of systems implementation including Requirements Gathering, Systems Design, Software Development & Quality Assurance
Software: Kafka & KSQL, Tableau, Java/Spring/REST API, Web Services/Micro Services, SQL/XML, Tibco BW, MS-Project/Visio/Office/SharePoint, Informatica Power Center, Informatica Power Exchange, Informatica Meta Data manager, Informatica MDM, Informatica Analyst, Perl, COBOL, Python, Sqoop
Lead Enterprise Architect
- As a lead enterprise architect, supported the Vice President of Securitization & Servicing Technology (SST) Portfolio in establishing Architecture Vision, Technology Model, Cloud Program Assessment, Technology modernization for Servicing Future State strategic initiative. Supported & enhanced SST portfolio consisting of 45+ applications/web services, 100+ web/application/database servers, including hosting, hardware/software purchase & licensing.
- Defined and delivered architecture blueprint and road map that align with business capability model, current state architecture, gap analysis, future state architecture.
- Defined and delivered the cloud classification assessment of 45+ legacy application for cloud ready program
- Defined API’s and micro service architecture for loan servicing data utility, loan data compare and loan data change MVI’s.
- Delivered architecture patterns, Design options and ARB approvals for servicing future state MVI’s.
Lead Enterprise Data Architect
- As a lead enterprise data architect, supported the Vice President of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) office for the Enterprise Data Strategy in establishing Enterprise Data Infrastructure (EDI) including fit for purpose data containers to support Data Integration, MDM, Data warehouse & Data Marts, Data Lake and Advance Analytics solutions to reduce redundant data stores, data duplication across organization and point to point interfaces using Agile and Iterative frameworks. Implement architecture methodologies and best practices in the areas of Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Security for multiple strategic initiatives like CSP, FUSE LAI.
- Led 5+ member team to successfully deliver multiple MVPs/year.
- Managed 8+ vendors and coordinated with 20+ technology managers to deliver data & technology solutions that meet EDI objectives.
- Evangelized the use of Analytics for better ROI measurement and strategic planning with CSP teams, coordinated with vendors and Legal/Compliance/IT teams to establish and enforce data governance policies/rules.
- Defined and delivered enterprise data architecture strategy, data technology Model, methodology and standards to create subject areas based enterprise logical data model, associated Meta model, common business vocabulary and taxonomies.
- Defined and delivered logical data architecture containing different data layers for data integration (IDS), Security & Party master (MDM), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and Enterprise Data Lake (EDL) to establish data usage, sourcing, integration, access and vending patterns.
- Defined and delivered data retention, archival and historical data conversion from legacy data warehouse to EDW.
- Established common exception logging and monitoring (CEHL), Audit Balance Control (ABC) and data security for EDI including data at rest and data in motion security for NPI data attributes.
- Established event based architecture to transition from a purely batch oriented system to event based architecture, vending acquisitions data near real time as and when business events occur.
- Responsible for delivering FM Vault on Hadoop ecosystem by collaborating with IBM and Hortonworks vendor.
- Responsible for delivering enterprise risk data on cloud native Data Lake using S3 and EMR by collaborating with cloud transformation team and AWS vendor.
- Currently working on the Servicing Future State Initiative to set up Servicing Data Platform containing polyglot persistence & data services to support transactional, time series, documents and real-time streaming data.
Sr. Enterprise Data Architect - Data & Informatics
- Responsible for defining vision, strategies, data patterns and policies around how data is acquired, stored, integrated, conformed and distributed within the enterprise
- Responsible for designing enterprise data models, which included models for data warehouse, data marts, application data stores and Big Data - HDFS structures; creation, instantiation and deployment of databases (working with DBA’s).
- Lead the effort to create Enterprise standards and design patterns for Data Marts, Enterprise Data Warehouse and Application Databases.
- Defined and delivered data model, data mart for Healthcare Exchange Program to integrate the data from disparate internal and external source systems like FACETS, NASCO, CMS Healthcare Providers, and Third Party Pharmacy.
- Defined and delivered logical data architecture for member master (MDM) to generate unique Life Identifier for each Member and establish enterprise wide member MDM service.
- Developed the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for Enterprise Data Architect team that defines the detail roles and responsibilities of EDAs and engagement process with DBAs, Data Governance team and Project teams.
- Responsible for performing data profiling for all incoming data into the warehouse to check/ensure quality.
- Responsible for working with legal to ensure all external vendors have Data use Agreement.
- Assisted in implementing and maintaining D&I enterprise Meta Data strategy using ER Studio Portal and Informatica metadata manager