- Around 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com certified force.com developer and administrator.
- Experience in Administration, Implementation, Configuration and Support of Salesforce CRM applications.
- Worked on Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud.
- Proper understanding of Case Management, Campaign management, Account Management.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Import Wizard and salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Good experience and understanding of Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Components and Controllers.
- Hands on experience in Marketing Cloud implementation features like Email Studio, Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Social Studio, Mobile Connect.
- Knowledge in managing user security settings using Org wide defaults, Roles, Permission sets and profiles, sharing rules.
- Experience creating Validation Rules, Approval Process, Workflows, P rocess builder for automated processes.
- Experience on Unit Testing and writing test classes for Test Coverage of apex triggers and apex classes.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Environment: Salesforce .com, Service Cloud, Social Studio, Livemessage.
- Built a service cloud console app for the agents to manage and communicate with the patients.
- Worked on custom console components, list views, page layouts for better look and feel of the app.
- Configured Social studio with Salesforce Service cloud.
- Installed and configured LiveMessage managed package for integration with Facebook for live agent capability.
- Configured Omni Channel in Salesforce.
- Implemented Quick text for storing the response library.
- Worked with Salesforce.com support to troubleshoot the issues.
- Worked with managed package team to fix issues, test new enhancements provided by the managed package.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
Environment: Salesforce.com, Marketing Cloud and Health Cloud, Lightning.
- POC on mobile connect
- Designed the Email templates and embedding those in to Journey builders.
- Created Data extensions.
- Developed custom components by using Lightning framework in Health Cloud for Patient 360 view.
- Customized the Health Cloud Data Model to extend the practitioners.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Marketing Cloud and Postman.
- Created and modified Email templates in the email studio.
- Built flows using journey builder and automation studio.
- Used Translation workbench for language translations for different locations.
Confidential, New york, NY
Environment: Salesforce.com, Service Cloud, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning.
- Worked on building Service cloud console app.
- Created Visualforce pages, and lightning components using SLDS.
- Worked on Salesforce Wave Analytics for creating reports and dashboards, to display on record detail page.
- Used Mirth connect as a middleware data integration tool from client’s data pool with salesforce CRM
- Worked on writing test classes for classes and triggers.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Environment: Salesforce.com, SQL Server, Sales Cloud, Visualforce, Data Loader
- Worked extensively on SQL data migration to Salesforce.
- Generated reports using SSRS while working with the reporting team.
- Performance tuning of SQL databases.
- Used change sets, workbench, ANT Migration Tool.