- Information Technology SAFe AGILIST leader with over 15 years of broad multinational experience in IT planning, requirements gathering, designing, data modeling, development, implementation and project management.
- Proven experience with all stages of SDLC on large software implementations.
- Successfully led and managed software development projects with budgets over $2M.
- Led diverse teams across multiple global organizations and functional areas to meet program objectives and coordinated all aspects of IT solutions implementation.
- Well versed in system analysis, application architecture and design, controlling project scope, schedule and budget.
- Led teams in implementing production deployment plans and production environment build outs.
- Empowering and enabling teams to be self - organizing, accountable and enabling them to excel at their job is the best way to achieve results and retain talent over the long term.
SAFe Agilist Leader Application Design & Development Data modelling & design Business Process Automation Application Architect
- Leading and managing multiple solutions for the Confidential space on the Microsoft platform.
- Revenue from solutions worth millions of dolars with multiple major US mortgage servicers as customers of the solutions.
- Leading and managing multiple AGILE teams across the solution portfolio.
- Involved with client expectation management and ensuring buy in from Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure success.
- Technical Leader of development teams guiding design decisions and testing strategies.
- Enabled and empowered teams to embrace AGILE best practices to foster ownership and accountability across disciplines.
- Successfully delivered multiple incremental and iterative releases of default claims solution for customer adoption to help with recoverability of servicer expenses on loans in default from various Investors and Insurers
- Implemented a Funds Processing solution to allow servicers to accurately process bankruptcy payments against loans.
- Solutions resulted in up to 60% increase in revenue and recovery on loans for clients.
- Worked with Operations groups to advance CI/CD goals.
- Coordinated and guided release schedules and activities as well as environment build outs.
Technical Project Manager / Lead
- Plan and oversee multiple concurrent technology advancement projects, including off-the-shelf software and hardware implementations, custom application development, and database migration and setting up production environments.
- Played leading role in business analysis, system architecture design, production environment configuration and implementation strategies and hardware infrastructure design and deployment liaison.
- Technical Project Manager with budgets ranging from $24K to $2M.
- Tracked project deliverables against base lined scope, budget and schedule.
- Managed project communications, including meetings, presentations and status reports.
- Successfully completed projects on time, within budget and met the customer’s expectations
- Gathering requirements through JAD sessions with business stakeholders.
- Guide application Architecture development on Microsoft .NET platform.
- Manage development and DBA / Web admin teams on various projects.
- Responsible for ensuring UAT and customer sign offs.
- Lead role in establishing development coding best practices for the organization as well as mentoring new resources.
PM / Team Lead
- 99.7% data collection accuracy and compliance with NFIRS 5.0 standard.
- Managed development team and conducted JAD sessions
- 90% of the paper based processes automated.
- Interfaced with users for acceptance testing, and deployment of system.
- Increased revenue collection through improved data collection on inspections and billing process automation.
- Reduce inventory wastage and cost overruns through better tracking of goods issued to personnel.
- Ensured operational capability of personnel is not compromised due to lack of supplies.
PM / Team Lead
- Chosen over many commercial vendor packages, to build the system saving the City over 1 million dollars.
- Led development team thru the entire project.
- One of the first 911 CAD systems at the time to run on the Windows NT platform.
- System used for over 10 years with 99.99% up time.
PM / Team Lead
- Align application design and functionality with business requirements.
- Instrumental in turning around user disillusionment with the progress of the application development.
- Enabled the City to receive the Governor’s STERLING for performance excellence established by Florida.
- Establish user steering committee to monitor system enhancements.
- Successfully negotiated of project.
- Coordinated between onsite team and off shore team
- Architected the entire solution involving third party vendors as well as client’s home grown software.
- Gathering requirements, preparing project plans
- Technical design for systems
- Development of systems with high degree of accuracy to handle financial transactions