MS Office Suite Windows Operating System ServiceNow, Everbridge Proofpoint Symantec Cloud
Sr Manager Global Service Desk / Incident Process Owner
- Created Global IT Services team with management resources located in North America, APAC, India, and EMEA.
- Provided Helpdesk and Desktop for 4000 global users.
- Led project to identify, coordinate, and upgrade all Windows 7 systems to Windows 10.
- Continuous Service Improvement of Global IT Services Team.
- Developed Incident Management process best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Launched and documented Critical Incident Management Process.
- Trained management resources and staff on Incident and Critical Incident Management Process.
- Responsible for communication and updates of Critical Incidents.
- Hold Post Incident Review sessions for Critical Incidents.
- Championed organization change management to follow ITIL best practices.
- Established KPIs and CFSs for incident management that align to business goals.
- Educate IT and Business resources on the Incident and Critical Incident management process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business units.
- Perform IT strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, and skill requirement assessments.
Incident Management Process Manager, VP
- Certify the Incident Management process operates per the documented policies and procedures.
- Report, monitor, and analyze Incident Management reports and metrics/KPIs (focus on those out of tolerance).
- Confirm the process is executed appropriately at each step by guiding/training practitioners & LoB performance partners.
- Ensure and improve the quality of data within the ServiceNow Incident Management module.
- Oversee research and identification of incident trends that may require activity within other ITSM disciplines.
- Provides oversight and training to maintain quality in documentation and expected outcomes.
- Partner with Confidential Audit to effort and remediate any ISM’s or self - identified issues.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the Incident Management roadmap tasks.
- Execute and document quarterly risk testing controls.
Incident Process Maturity Lead, VP
- Developing and maturing the ITSM Incident Management process.
- Responsible for socialization and training of the process, measures of the current state, and action items associated with the maturity plan.
- Working with ITSM performance partners to improve Incident management programs within LOB.
- Process, KPI, and Incident metric improvements.
- Incident management representative for enterprise business continuity drills and after action reports.
- Established weekly incident trending meetings building toward the Incident Management Community of Practice.
- Member of ITSM Community of Practice.
Watch Officer Enterprise Fusion Center, VP
- Critical incidents coordination and communication to Senior Management, business unit, and recovery teams.
- Facilitate, organize, and participate in incident response exercises.
- Creation of Run Books for Recovery Management.
- Problem record coordination of P1 / critical incidents.
- Participate in post incident review of critical P1 incidents with technology recovery resources and problem management team.
- Host Operational Daily Turnover meeting to recap previous day’s events.
- General site responsibilities for the Enterprise Fusion Center.
- Define position requirement and write job description. First Person within Confidential to hold this position.
Operations Manager, AVP
- Oversee daily operational support staff and problem management for the messaging technologies team.
- Managed nine full-time staff and five contractors.
- Responsible for Priority 1, 2, and 3 incidents SLA's.
- Introduced self-service for routine messaging requests.
- Initiated biweekly meetings with Help Desk, Critical Incident Management, Network Operations and Field Services to discuss future changes, support issues, and process improvements.
- Budget management and forecasting for licensing of IBM Lotus Notes Client, Domino Server, and ancillary products.
- Messaging Architect for Confidential Cloud computing environment collaboration team; navigate industry regulations and manage development of messaging solutions and hosting solutions for Cloud Messaging.
- Vulnerability Management and remediation coordination.
- Documented and implemented Messaging Technologies Business Resiliency and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Successfully completed three audits of the messaging platform within one year.
- Shared Infrastructure Services Windows 7 application representative.
Software Engineer Senior
- Vendor assessment, training documents, coordinated resources for migration activities, created self-help guides / FAQ documents.
- Redesigned Confidential ’s messaging infrastructure, to provide DR/BR capabilities between two geographically dispersed data centers.
- Designed, implemented, and managed the PNCGIS/BNY Mellon strategic options for email.
- Designed and developed rules and controls for MTS work from home program, achieving better work/life balance for Technology employees. Later adopted by multiple other technology groups.
- Project manager for Confidential ad hoc email encryption and data leakage prevention systems.
Software Engineer Lead
- Project Manager of seven merger and acquisition (M&A) messaging activity.
- Created documentation, support model for migration weekend, and post-conversion support of Confidential M&A.
- Project Manager / facilitator of corporate email encryption O/ETLS project.
- User support for IBM Lotus Notes and IBM Domino server issues.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Systems Analyst
- Managed implementation of Blackberry Enterprise Solution, enabling mobile user communication.
- Developed anti-spam system for Confidential Ground messaging system.
- Provided support and oversight of 30 mail servers with 8,000 Domino users. Administrated the messaging infrastructure.
- Traditional Help Desk and PC install support.