I’m an experience ServiceNow Professional. Worked with difference sectors in the industry, ranging from Financial, healthcare to IT firm. I have a good communication, management, problem solving and analytical skill. I’m looking to work with a reputable firm where I can grow both in knowledge and also add values to the growth of the firm.
Confidential, Sioux Falls, SD
ServiceNow Developer / Admin
- Designed and configured the Incident, Problem and Change Management applications supporting ITIL and business process owner.
- Customized UI Appearance for Problem and Incident management, which is simple, intuitive and easy to use.
- Created simple and complex workflows.
- Created reports and data imports for Incident, Problem. Service Request and Change ServiceNow modules.
- Managing client scripts, UI policies, UI actions, Data policies and business rules.
- Created Data Sources for various external applications. Used Import sets and Transform maps to import data into Service Now.
- Configured Service Level Agreements to define certain levels of service from both internal and external providers.
- Create a single system of record for your public and private cloud infrastructures and the business service that use them.
- Worked on configuration for Hardware Asset Management with service requests.
- Create report and dashboard as needed and schedule reports.
- Create custom interface for ServiceNow platform and ServiceNow application.
- Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Coordinates Service Catalog options, including checkout, cart controls, and variables
- Worked on Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, service Catalog, CMBD in ServiceNow
- Created and Maintained foundation data- User Accounts, Approvers, Support Groups.
- Create and use update sets to move customizations between systems.
- Prepared requirement specifications and design documents.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing data held within ServiceNow such as users, locations, configuration items, service catalog items.
- Optimized and Monitored system performance and provided system statistics and reports to the Business.
- Responsible for preparing design level, program level and user level documentation.
- Use business analysis skills to directly interface with customers to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Help Desk Analyst
- Provided day-to-day activities of the Help desk team to provide end user support to a customer base of 1,000+ TDCJ agency clients with emphasis on customer service.
- Ticket logging and incident management.
- Generated and address tickets for employees’ issues and provided troubleshooting.
- Supported TIERS application (account unlock, password resets).
- Diagnosed and resolved hardware and software problems that arose as quickly as possible.
- Supported all the applications and software used by the agency.
- Performed general maintenance tasks, troubleshoots and prepares IT equipment such as Computer systems, server, network switches and routers, servers for optimum functions.
- Documented all calls in our call tracking system.
Confidential, Mettawa, IL
Account Receivable Specialist
- Posted revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updated receivable by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintained records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Posted customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verified validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolved valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolved invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolved collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history and credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarized accounts by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to account receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protected organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in al opportunities.