- 11 years of total experience in Development, Administration, Implementation of Technology Solutions that includes 9 Years in SalesForce.com CRM Platform as both Administrator and Developer.
- Good understanding of ERP business processes like Contracts Management, Order Management, Opportunity management and Case Management.
- Hands on experience in Development using Triggers, APEX classes, Batch Processes, Remote actions, future methods, Web Services API, Rest API for implementing web services.
- Involved in realizing the business requirements to design on salesfroce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships, Visual Force pages, Apex classes.
- Good knowledge in configure, price, quote and Sales force CPQ.
- Ability to write SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Experience in working with Force.com IDE and Eclipse IDE with Force.Com Plug - in environment and other tools like Sublime, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Good understanding on implementing the new salesforce Lightning Experience. Analyzed the Scenarios for switching between salesforce classic and the Lightning Experience.
- Exceptionally well in implementing Salesforce security model by creating users, roles, profiles, field level security and permission sets. Implemented OWD, role hierarchy and sharing rules on controlling record visibility. Created various validation rules, workflow rules and approval processes to meet the functional requirements.
- Experience in working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments. Worded with data migration and deployment processes in the Salesforce.com Platform.
- Experience in implementing Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case to generate cases for Case objects.
- Experience in installing, evaluating the AppExchange application under the salesforce.com platform.
- Implemented and delivered projects under Scrum/Agile Development Environment and Test Driven
- Capable of handling multi-tasking and multiple projects. Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good interpersonal competencies and trouble-shooting capabilities.
SFDC Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex, Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Components, Apex Web Services, Rest API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports and Dashboards, Analytic snapshots, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Components.
Languages and Technologies: Apex, Web Services, CSS, Ajax, HTML, XML, Java script, JQuery, KendoUI.
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server
Tools: & Technologies: Force.com IDE, Force.com API tools (Data loader) Eclipse, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Ant Migration Tool.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/Vista/7, IOS
- Responsible for the rollout project from salesforce classic to lighting experience. Involved in supporting and maintaining the existing third party applications.
- Interacted with the Product Manager in understanding the existing processes and analyzing the requirements.
- Involved in testing the Lightning application in several phases thereby deployed from Sandbox to Production.
- Used Flosum tool for deployments, also have good experience working with Github and Jenkins.
- Improved the efficiency and application performance by optimizing the code using best practices.
- Responsible for analyzing, refining the solution of a complex project for Confidential 4 work business unit to properly sync the real time product’s data in Salesforce.
- Played key role in supporting custom Applications in various business units using Apex classes and triggers. Built Lightning Components as per the requirements from business operations.
- Interacted with the business team for gathering, analyzing the requirements and resolved many adhoc requests in timely manner.
- Improved the efficiency and application performance by optimizing the code using best practices.
- Efficient in monitoring Apex asynchronous processing with working with large volumes of data.
- Involved in integrating between salesforce organizations and external third party webservice API’s.
- Implemented console views in lightning for different business units within the organisation and integrated gmail with salesforce.
- Experience in data migration from Excel using Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete.
- Worked with various App Exchange packages as necessary.
- Strong experience with source control tools Git, Source tree, built salesforce code from the repository.
- Initiated and accomplished Github and Jira integration for the team.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
- Worked as an Application Engineer in the development of ERP product on the Cloud platform.
- Worked in Agile development environment on various modules like Order Management, Contracts Management and gained a better understanding of how the ERP system works.
- Developed Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules, Workflow rules, Page layouts, Visual force pages and Components according to requirements.
- Developed custom controller with Remoting actions to implement various features for the product.
- Worked on building managed packages, which included development of Apex Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers according to stories and requirements designed by the Product Managers.
- Involved in support and enhancements of the Product and worked on defining Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created Junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Used browser development environment, Force.com IDE plug-in using Eclipse, Sublime, Intelli J IDEA tools for development purposes.
- Worked on multiple number of change requests from Product Managers and involved in the design sessions for proposed solutions.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems using SOAP API and REST API.
- Modified and bulkified the code when necessary to take care of governor limits when making external API calls.
- Hands on experience in building lightning components.
- Used Jira for the requirements tracking and progress monitoring.
- Handled deployments and builds using Jenkins, Ant tool and Github.
- Developed new internal applications on the Force.com platform.
- Involved in support and enhancements of the existing Force.com based applications.
- Assisted management in gathering and understanding business requirements and played an effective role in transforming them into design specifications.
- Extensively used APEX, Visualforce, and Salesforce.com sites to code triggers and classes in support of the company's software framework.
- Developed various Custom Objects, formulae, validation rules on the objects and created various Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Participated in the creation of stories and the understanding business requirements.
- Participated in sprint and release planning activities.
- Involved in identifying design-level risks and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Worked on Salesforce communities in building Visual Force pages to create branded collaboration spaces.
- Participated in the estimation and timeline activities.
- Involved in QA support and bug fixing.
- Identify and communicate risks & issues.
- Worked in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs.
Environment: s: Force.com platform, Salesforce Enterprise edition, Eclipse Force.com IDE, Salesforce.com Sandbox, Production, Data Loader,, Web Services.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts, developers and project managers, in order to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Efficiently worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Involved in creation and maintenance of custom objects, tabs, fields, Record types, page layout as per business requirements. Created and maintained users, profiles and roles.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created workflows and approval processes based on various business processes.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Utilized Informatica data loader in handling massive amounts of user data. Involved in Migration testing.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes, developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Effectively created the picklists, dependent picklists and junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
Environment: s: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual force (Pages, Component and Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, cloud9, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of different phases of the Process Flow module.
- Developed the web interfaces for Process Flow using JSP technology, which provides flexibility in page design and makes easy for maintenance and modifications.
- Scripting of Test cases based on the Specifications received for the request.
- Responsible for testing of application on various levels like integration and System testing by utilizing various methodologies.
- Involved in creation of Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams.
- Assisted in analysis and design of the several modules in the Project.
- Involved in designing and developing technical specifications using Design Patterns and Object Oriented methodology.
- Involved in design and development of Interface components like Dropdown and Data table.
- Created reports using SQL queries for all issued Action items.
- Created User Interface screens using HTML, AJAX, CSS, Java script.
- Responsible for Coding using JSP, Java Servlets, Struts and XML.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring performance, diagnosing problems and tuning queries and databases.
- Used PL/SQL extensively to generate stored procedures and functions to use with Java.
- Understanding in Object-Oriented analysis and design. Worked on various Design Patterns, UML and Enterprise Application Integration.
Environment: s: Java Beans, Java Servlets, Java 1.3, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2 V8.2, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, XML, CSS, AJAX, Windows NT/2000, Linux.