- Overall 20+ years of experience & 10 + years of USA experience in the areas of application programming, system design, development, deployment, execution, testing and Implementation of business applications.
- Experience in managing both on - premise & cloud hosting infrastructure/applications and operations including Data Center maintenance. Knowledge in SAAS, PAAS, IAAS.
- Hands on experience with deployments in Anypoint Cloudhub, Azure and AWS.
- Experienced as client/server, senior developer in application development for Health Care, Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Automobile, Retail and Financial companies.
- Experience managing and working on complex development projects especially with Microsoft Solutions Framework development methodology, Agile, Scrum and Iterative development
- Around 10+ Years of Expertise utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio.Net Interface to design and execute various applications. Participated in complete Life Cycles of various Microsoft Visual Studio.Net based applications from requirement gathering phase to Go Live (Production).
- Experience in Dynamics 365 ERP development, implementation, customization, deployments of Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 FO and knowledge in Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Having very good understanding of Financial, Trade & Logistics, Services, Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement & Sourcing, General Ledger, Production, CRM Modules, Payroll, Service Management, Project Management Accounting and etc.
- Possesses extensive experience on MorphX Development Suite (IDE), X++ and Enterprise Portal. Experience on SharePoint Development in installing, configuring, and developing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010 (MOSS) and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS).
- Experience in ESB Mulesoft integrations with Gold/Platinum Enterprise subscriptions using Connectors, Payloads, Messaging, WSDL, WADL RAML, XML, Swagger in Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Exchange and Anypoint Cloudhub.
- Expertise in GIS Technologies involving acquisition, input, storage, management and retrieval, transformation & analysis, output and presentation of geographical data.
- Skilled IT professional specializing in client/server and windows/web application development using: C#, VBA, C-Side, VB.NET/VB, ASP.Net/ASP, ADO.Net, C-Side, X++, XBRL, CAL, WinForms, WebForms, WCF/WPF/WWF, UML, Rational Rose, SQL Server/Oracle, XML/XAML, COM/DCOM, Active Directory (AD), SAP Crystal Reports, NUnit, Source Safe, Microsoft Windows System Servers, Microsoft Dynamics AX, BizTalk Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2007/2010 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS).
- Experience in User Centered Design practices to deliver truly innovative products.
- NET architect and broad skills in object-oriented ( OO) development including service-oriented architecture ( SOA), and development of n-tier web applications using industry-proven patterns & practices ( i.e. MVC, Singleton, Facade, etc) including Composite UI and Different Application Blocks. Experienced in project planning and management, analysis of business and system requirements, and structured development and testing in small to large, mid-sized projects and mission critical systems.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality IT products and services on schedule and under budget.
- In-depth exposure to various stages of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) such as client relationships/negotiations, business requirements, project scheduling, data modeling, analyzing problem/defects, identifying/developing solutions, technical documentation, development, testing, implementation, build/release and product support.
- Knowledge on IOT, IIOT, Java, J2EE, RMI, EJB (Weblogic 4.5), WebSphere 5.x, Microsoft Dynamics Tools, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Oracle 11g, Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, BizTalk Server 2010, Enterprise Library, CAB, SmartClients, Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Forecaster, Power BI, Tableau, Excel, Atlas reporting, Microsoft Management Reporter, network protocols and web security.
- Innovative results-oriented IT Professional with experience in progressively responsible positions.
- Apart from Application development and GUI Prototyping, was also involved in Use Case analysis, and System Design.
- Strong technical delivery skills in Multi-tier MS Platform with Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills and inter personal skills. And Innovative thinker, willing to learn & adapt to novel methodologies.
- Adapt at creating new procedures and using new technologies thereby improving processing time, reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- Worked in different software environments and can easily fit into new environments if required.
- Effectively, motivating and mentoring junior managers, engineers, developers and technicians. Supervised on and off shore development teams comprised of more than 30 developers.
- Reverse-engineering architectures/Forms from existing structures and customizing them as per requirements.
- Commitment to Quality - technical quality assurance (before, during and after development). Create partnership with project manager to give technical assistance regarding important decisions.
- Well-Versed with Agile, SCRUM and CMMI process and methodologies to support rapid iterative Quality software development.
- Highly motivated IT professional in Testing, development and implementation of software applications. Also Involved in CMMI Level 3/5 Assessments & Auditing projects as a CMMI ATM.
Environment: Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Mulesoft Platinum ERP Subscription, SAP, Azure, AWS Mule Anypoint CloudHub, OpenShift, SSIS, SSRS, SAP Crystal Reports, Tableau, VSTS, SQL, .Net Framework, DevOps, Cloud Computing, Rest API, MS SQL Server, Oracle, LCS, ARC, Postman, PowerBI, Logic Apps, etc.
- Worked with PO’s and Project Managers and XOM teams in PI-Planning and Sprint Planning with stream lining the features, prioritizing tasks from backlog on SCRUM Kanban Boards.
- Developed API’s in Integrating data with Oil and Gas Up-stream/Down-Stream applications and ERP’s.
- Developed custom data entities and data management packages, Designed API’s using OData framework.
- Manage cloud infrastructure, performance tuning, system development and integration projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support.
- Cross trained peers on-shore/off-shore teams with the process and lead the teams as a SCRUM Master.
ERP Master Data Engineer
Environment: Dynamics AX 2012 R3-Retail, POS, Life Cycle Services, Dynamics 365 F&O, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server 2016, Attunity, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, VSTS, .Net, C#, AWS ElasticSearch, Kibana, Web Marketing (Google API, Facebook API, BING API), Azure Logic Apps, Microsoft Flow, SalesForce, Workday, Mulesoft Anypoint Studio, Mulesoft CloudHub, NodeJS, Git, TFS, Visual Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Informatica, etc.
- Administered Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 FO instances with on-boarding process and cross trained DEV teams with Azure online code check-in process and best practices with DEV Standards while consuming Application Platform, Application Foundation & Application suite models in Visual Studio.
- Configured and Managed Microsoft Azure Cloud instances through Life Cycle Services to support continuous integration and managed modelstore scheduled releases.
- Troubleshooting experience with Dynamics AX Monitoring Tools, Dynamics AX Trace Parcer, Tracing Cockpit to address Production issues. Extract SQL queries behind AX Forms and use them for Adhoc reporting designs to help the internal Finance & Merchandising teams.
- Assisted several BI teams in capturing AX Forms behind queries and reverse engineering the database diagrams/objects and helped in requesting DBA’s to bring the tables through Replication and Attunity.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience with Dynamics AX Monitoring Tools, Tracing Options, SQL-Profiler, X++ Editor / Debugger, InfoLog, Code Profiler Tool and Visual Studio Debugger while using them effectively to triage issues.
- Prepared Infrastructure built Multa-environments in Mule Anypoint CouldHub for Middleware Integrations- Installed Security s in production and sandbox environments, VPC’s Configurations, enforced authentication, architecture designs & templates and development standards.
- Documented instructions on installation & configuration of TFS with Anypoint Studio and administered vendor/users in on-boarding process into TFS online projects.
- Cross trained DEV teams and external offshore teams with DEV standards.
- Designed API’s with Mulesoft Anypoint Studio connecting and Integrating systems with SalesForce, SQL Server, Oracle, Elastic Search & Dynamics AX to pull Customer Contacts, Products, Stores and deployed applications in MuleSoft Cloudhub portal.
- Developed Applications & migrated Informatica Jobs to Mule Cloudhub.
- Developed Daily District Performance Report using SSRS and TSQL which runs on a daily schedule to dispatch district reports related to each District Manager across different regions in USA.
- Designed and developed TSQL functions and procedures to pull nearest Brick & Mortar stores from a customer location using Google API’s.
- Developed Mule interface consuming Facebook API to upload Offline Events data.
- Heavily involved with documentation involving in Business Analysis, gathering requirements and defining project, product scope, establishing deployment procedures and help manuals for applications.
- Involved heavily & responsible for BI development using SQL, T-SQL, Functions, Stored
- Procedures, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS projects.
- Involved in performing SQL Backups & Restores for STG, UAT in AWS Cloud.
- Involved in Operations documentation handover & Release management process.
- Involved actively in triage & monitoring the performance of SQL Servers in AWS Cloud.
- Developed & designed the architecture for SSIS packages to extract data via external vendor API's and consuming the data into AWS SQL Servers, import process which runs daily.
ERP Master Data Engineer
Environment: Dynamics AX 2012 R3, Life Cycle Services, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server 2016, VPN, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, VSTS, .Net, Mulesoft Anypoint Studio v6.1.4, etc.
- Worked for MattressFirm end client in USA.
- Worked on several Business Intelligence projects which includes SSIS & SSRS for ProductMaster.
- Developed SSIS application to extracted DispatchTrack data and imported it into AWS Server databases for the missing warehouses. The gap was more than a year data for few warehouses.
- Prepared deployment instructions for DBA’s on promoting SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and TSQL into Prod.
Dynamics 365 Enterprise Architect
Environment: Dynamics 365 Enterprise, Life Cycle Services, Dynamics for Field Service, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Connector for Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server 2016, AAD, Management Reporter, Microsoft Power BI Desktop, SSRS, SSAS, VSTS, .Net, etc.
- Project is in the initiation & planning phase.
- Developing Prototype model using Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Gathering requirements and defining project and product scope
- Proposed to adopt Microsoft Sure step implementation methodology.
- To perform Industry, business, Product and fit gap analysis.
- Preparing & providing architectural artifacts for Dynamics 365 platform.
- Analyze and develop IT infrastructure requirements from Dynamics 365 hybrid infrastructure standpoint on Azure cloud / on-premise.
- Design and develop Systems and Solution Architecture.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Sr. DevOps / Applications Architect
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing, developing systems and deployments across multiple environments Web Portal, Web Services, desktop, and back end applications.
- Was part of 5 AX implementations for DMX and managed Data Center Operations in Ann Arbor to support 24 x 7 x 365 solutions.
- Responsible for Operations / Release management of 15 different DMS Suite of products which includes solutions built by Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Management Reporter, ASP.NET, SharePoint, BizTalk, Winforms, WCF, SOA/REST services, IOT and IIOT etc. including Statement of work, technical documentation for Production Software bits & releases.
- Configured and Managed Microsoft Azure Cloud instances through Life Cycle Services to support continuous integration and scheduled releases.
- Created user stories, business documents, technical documentation & guidance, understanding existing business processes and defined requirements for continued optimization and future changes with related to performance enhancements to satisfy customer needs, evaluated gaps. Assisted product managers, business & dev teams in reviewing & prioritizing the tasks for agile sprint deliveries.
- Heavily involved in ERP upgrades, fit gap analysis and migrations from AX 2009 to AX 2012, AX 2012 to AX 2012 R3 CU10 and AX 2012 R3 CU10 to AX7/Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Defined, designed scripts and managed deployment execution for the overall DMX application suite which includes product Release Management of software bits, versions and packaging, documenting and handing over to hosting partners.
- Played a role of go to guy for the entire DMX teams in the organization on troubleshooting, assistance and support.
- Defined BUILD procedures designed automated deployments and implemented the BUILD process for the Dynamics AX and assisted developers in completing the TFS automated AX BUILD Template design, execution and implementation in DEV environment.
- Involved heavily in development & customizations of AIF Integrations, DMF/DIXF/DIEF and Business Intelligence projects with Management Reporter & SSRS/SSIS/SSAS.
- Hands on development with Visual Studio using X++, C#, HTML5, ASP.NET, WCF, Win forms.
- Educated and trained peers on the QA process and provided guidance to DEV on the issues/bugs encountered during the builds & while preparing quality AX Model/Modelstore outputs.
- Involved in Code reviews, mentoring developers in resolving issues and addressing P1, P2, P3, P4 tickets in higher Production environments.
- Designed deployment procedures for Business Intelligence solutions using SSRS/SSIS/SSAS (*.dynamicsproj, *.dwproj), Management Reporter(*.tdbx) & designed graphs using Power BI(*.pbix,*.pbit ) with AX sources.
- Monitoring and Maintaining the BUILD Versions with various AX deployment techniques in cross domain environments, Such as MODEL/ModelStore deployments, Incremental XPO patch deployments.
- Troubleshooting Integration issues which involves Microsoft BizTalk and other third-party integration products.
- Configured Hybrid/Non-Hybrid High Availability environments with clustered and Network load balanced instances.
- Managed Internal and external operations support teams and enforced quality deployment procedures to support SLA’s and High Availability.
- Below is the glance of day to day operations in various environments
- Hosted & Administered instances both on Premises and Cloud for CRM, AX 2012 R3 / AX7.
- Administrating SQL Servers & various application databases of the DMX product suite in DEV/QA/STG/PROD environments.
- Perform database refresh, SQL Backups & Restores required for DMS product deployments.
- Perform Dynamics AX Application updates & Hotfix updates on QA, Staging and production environments by following Microsoft best practices and standard checklist procedures.
- Administrating the User access to different groups & parties in different Environments, AX Instances along with maintenance of SharePoint and SQL Report Server administration.
- Collaborate, communicate and support team members with AX, FNI, SharePoint, BizTalk and Integration teams during deployments.
- Actively Monitor and triage new support cases and involved in resolving the bugs/tickets with in the Dynamics AX ERP Software with Microsoft Personnel.
- Troubleshoot issues and deliver solutions. Involved in diagnosing the modules using Cross tool, Code profiler tool, AXPerf, Application Benchmarking Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Visual Studio.Net for the performance and to verify expected results.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience with Dynamics AX Monitoring Tools, Tracing Options, SQL-Profiler, X++ Editor / Debugger, DIEF/DIXF/DMF, CIL, Infolog, Code Profiler Tool and Visual Studio Debugger while using them effectively to triage issues in Production.
- Heavily involved in the Infrastructure with ERP Installations, Scalability, Configurations, High availability and Maintenance Support Operations.
- Monitoring infrastructure through Hyper-V & Solarwinds tool to check the health/performance of the machines. Capture Crash Dumps to diagnose & help the teams with the application crashes using DebugDiag, WinDBG, WhoCrashed tools.
- Migrated data from different databases and files by creating batch Jobs using X++ added document handling notes to identify the records inserted or updated to help the end user.
- Mentoring and supporting the peers in technical implementations following Microsoft Sure Step Methodologies, the end users and providing user manuals.
- Evaluate new Dynamics frameworks & tools, Document them in the technical library with the best practices and pass it on to the development teams to adapt. (ex: TestDataTransferTool etc.)
- Effectively communicate and work with customers, partners, team members, and management to provide best application test results and achieve speedy production site updates.
- Remain current on changes and new developments on new and existing software applications/releases.
- Provide Daily Status, Weekly Status to Operations Director of IT & VP’s.
- Established and maintained good working relationships with peers in Product Development, Project Management, Client Services, and with external vendors.
- Maintained a Master data global template with history, Worked in coordination with Setup teams with backups & periodic updates along versioning the template.
Sr. Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2008/2010/2012, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, WCF, Dynamics AX 2012, X++, MorphX, Management Reporter, Enterprise Portal, Atlas, AxAssist1.14.0, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, SharePoint 2010, BizTalk Server 2010, MS Office 2010, IIS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, OLAP, OLTP, SQL, T-SQL, WebParts, Web Service, Ajax Toolkit, Style sheet, etc., Microsoft CRM, CRM SDK, .NET, Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Lync, portal & collaboration (Microsoft SharePoint); database (Microsoft SQL Server), systems management, security (Microsoft Windows Server), Solarwinds Tool, WinDBG.
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing systems across multiple environments Web, Portal, Web Services, desktop, and back end applications. Played a key role to interact with the off-shore/on-shore huge teams, monitoring/controlling code quality in TFS, assigning the Issues/Bug to the teams and assisting the team with the fixes.
- Analysis of Technical flow to understand the business logic involved behind specific business processes like Ledger Journals, Payment proposals, Vendor Payment Journals, etc.
- Interacted with business analysts and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Designed and programmed Microsoft Dynamics AX system changes using X++ and .Net languages with object-oriented programming techniques. Integration was done via Axapta's Business Connector and AIF Framework.
- Defined the BUILD procedures, designed and implemented the BUILD process for the Dynamics AX ISV solutions along with Deployments, Configurations and Templates across different Environments and versions.
- Administrating the User access to different parties in different Environment’s, AX Instances along with maintenance of SharePoint and SQL Report Server administration.
- Heavily involved in the Infrastructure with ERP Installations, Configurations and Maintenance Support Operations. Was part of several sprint product releases.
- Designed and developed OEM Parts Search functionality from a Third-Party Service and adds the records to Parts Inquiry and Part Details forms and was part of development in Parts and Vehicles Custom Modules and several enhancements in the existing AX forms.
- Enhancements were done on the ConsistencyCheck classes to improvise the data accuracy and performance. Designed AX Objects to execute certain stored procedures in the legacy database system through X++ code.
- Developed X++ objects to assign Custom Roles to users in Dynamics AX and refresh CIL as a part of regular BUILD Process.
- Re-defined Visual Studio.NET Integration Projects deployment procedures by making them available on AX Client/Server which seamlessly integrates with our Custom AX Modules Vehicles, Parts and Services.
- Developed data import procedures using DAT/DEF files through Automation and written X++ objects designed a custom framework to pump data from CSV files into Multiple AX tables.
- Developed new objects and customized existing Classes, Queries, Jobs, Forms, WebForms and Classic Reports under AOT to achieve the Custom Functionality.
- Designed new X++ Classes, Generated Proxies, User controls, web parts, SOA/REST services and consumed web Services on the Share point Enterprise Portal using .NET components.
- Developed contents for EP Role Centers, including Cues, Quick Links, Business Overview etc. for the Product DEMO’s to the customers.
- Developed stored procedures, Functions using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server for DATA DECLASSIFICATION to Change the Confidential Information in AX during the Product DEMO’s.
- Designed UI screens and code using Visual Studio 2008/2010. Used various features of C# and fixed reports (*.dynamicsproj) implemented using in .NET frameworks.
- Developed Scripts for regular database backups, and created jobs for scheduling.
- Developed Business Intelligence SSRS Reports and SSIS as per the User Requirements and assist users with problems and questions on a daily basis to ensure the proper working order of the system.
- Designed reports for R&D using Microsoft Dynamics ERP RapidStart Services, Management Reporter, Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Forecaster, and Atlas on trial editions to suggest the higher management which could be useful to the Organization.
- Monitoring and Maintaining the BUILD Versions with various deployment techniques, Such as MODEL/ModelStore deployments, Incremental XPO patch deployments.
- Migrated data from different databases and files by creating batch Jobs using X++, added document handling notes to identify the records inserted or updated to help the end user.
- Designed UI screens using MorphX, Visual Studio, Share point, ASP.NET, C# and X++.
- Actively involved in resolving the bugs/tickets with in the Dynamics AX ERP Software with Microsoft Personnel.
- Involved in testing the modules using Cross tool, Code profiler tool, Trace Parser, Application Benchmarking Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Visual Studio.Net for the performance and to verify expected results.
- Written utilities in X++ to help the developers to extract the Tables Information based on the data dictionary Configuration files related to the Modules.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience with Dynamics AX Monitoring Tools, Tracing Options, SQL-Profiler, X++ Editor / Debugger, InfoLog, Code Profiler Tool and Visual Studio Debugger.
- Mentoring and supporting the developers in technical implementations following Microsoft Sure Step Methodologies, the end users and providing user manuals.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from understanding the user requirements, designing and developing systems. Was involved in several technologies in various projects.
- Interacted with business analysts and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Designed and developed SSIS packages and BizTalk applications to Extract and load the multiple custodian data feeds in multiple file formats from external sources. Deployment of packages in multiple servers with different configuration files on different Environments.
- Designed UI screens using Visual Studio, Share point, ASP.NET, C# and X++.
- Identify KPI, developed cubes, mdx Queries and SSAS providing a wide variety of Analysis Services, Business Intelligence SSRS Reports as per the User Requirements and assist users with problems and questions on a daily basis to ensure the proper working order of the system.
- Designed UI screens and code using Visual Studio 2008/2010. Used various features of C# and fixed existing reports implemented several enhancements in the applications.
- Developed stored procedures, Functions using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server 2005 for fetching data and binding.
- Designed the systems using .NET components in C# and implemented the Data Access layers using ADO.NET.
- Developed Scripts for regular database backups and created jobs for scheduling.
- Involved in testing the modules using NUnit and Visual Studio.Net for the performance and to verify expected results.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2005, Visual Source Safe, C#, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005, WebForms, AJAX, XML, Web Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, NUnit.
- Database design and development of Database objects (Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers) in SQL Server 2005 using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express.
- Developed BO, DAO, WCF SOA services and WebServices, SSRS Reports for the application.
- Developed User Controls for the Admin Functionality.
- Developed Admin Module where Admin's can Insert, Edit, Delete the records using one screen.
- Developed FAQ Module where Users Can Search the Questions and Answers.
- Designed Utilities and Templates to Produce High Quality Code and Performance.
- Created automated Unit Tests for the Code developed using NUnit.
- Manage system development and integration projects through all phases of project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support.