Pre - sales position allowing for utilization of demonstrated technical, communication, and sales skills proven by 10 years of successful support and implementation of enterprise software projects.
- Motivated, personable sales professional with a talent for quickly mastering and demonstrating technology and its value to business.
- Instrumental in providing assistance to sales team to attain over 100% of quota, led demonstrations and responses for prospects through mastery and expertise of product and value add it provides.
- Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels from C-Level to the analyst level.
- Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
- Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to handle all aspects solution selling from initial information requests to competitive proof of concept and complex deal negotiations.
- Business Process Management
- SQL Server Administration
- SQL Reporting
- .NET Applications
- Systems Integration
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Wireless Applications
- Business Intelligence
- Technical Sales
- Active Directory
- Sales and Professional Presentations
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Senior Sales Engineer
- Prepare complex product demonstrations and presentations for organizations ensuring full compliance with business and compliance requirements while meeting tight deadlines.
- Build and support customer relationships with C-level executives to champion the Confidential Enterprise offering to other business units within the organization.
- Assisted in completing 105% of FY2008 quota generating over 5.5 million in sales of software and services.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for BPM solutions for the Retail, Insurance, and Financial Services verticals leveraging concepts including Case Management and Client On-boarding to build mission critical applications.
- Led technical engagements supporting large scale enterprise sales efforts involving Business Process analysis and execution coupled with strategic SOA initiatives
- Serve as technical lead for RFP and RFI responses to customers while serving as liaison between prospect and internal technical teams.
- Develop and demonstrate custom solutions utilizing Confidential Enterprise Suite during competitive Proof of Concept engagements.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Senior Sales Engineer serving as technical lead paired with a regional sales director implementing a consultative sales approach to drive business in the eastern United States.
- Serve as technical lead for RFP and RFI responses.
- Successfully delivered onsite and virtual product demonstrations and presentations for C-Level Executives and key stake holders.
- Build and support customer relationships with C-level executives to champion Confidential to other business units within the organization.
- Develop and implement best practices approaches for customers incorporating Volantis solutions to integrate with enterprise systems such as Content Management, Portals, and enterprise m-commerce billing platforms such as Bango.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Volantis products and their usage within the financial services and entertainment industry.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Strategic Sales Engineer
- Provided technical and sales leadership for Field Account Managers to close sales deals resulting in 170% quota attainment as well as sustainable quarter over quarter growth.
- Sales Engineer serving as technical sales lead supporting Strategic Account Managers directly selling Enterprise Mobile Solutions for use on CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EVDO, EDGE, and Wi-Fi network devices throughout North America.
- Developed and hosted technical sales presentations using multiple formats to engage and educate both the C-level and technical level customer representatives.
- Work with business development managers to develop and improve strategic relationships with partners and resellers through the education and evangelization of our services and products to partners, VARs, and direct customers resulting in the on-boarding of quality VARs and Channel Partners.
- Provided both onsite and remote direct customer beta support on new software releases to build customer confidence above and beyond normal support routes ensuring a successful win for my business unit.
- Develop and test custom applications required by customers during proof of concept engagements (POC) to demonstrate integration capabilities.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Customer Support Specialist
- Provided pre-sales and post sales technical support to enterprise customers.
- Assisted customers through the development and implementation of proof of concept (POC) and production applications using Confidential Software leveraging Microsoft .NET.
- Analyzed customer problems to determine the level of response needed allowing for quicker resolution and team success.
- Worked with Quality Assurance and Product Management teams to determine enhancements and possible design flaws.
- Assisted customers with Microsoft Windows Technologies by integrating the use of COM+, Java, XML, Active Directory, ASP.Net, VB .NET, and Web Services into the development of Business Process Management Systems.
- Published Application Methodology Documents for publication onto a customer knowledgebase accessed by over 1000 enterprise customers worldwide.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Technology Services Consultant
- Created and maintained relational databases for client training initiatives on a mainframe system using the MVS and OS390 environments including CICS and DB2.
- Assisted in successful delivery of one year project engagement responsible for full system update resulting in improved customer performance and satisfaction.
- Developed and assisted in the execution of Sapiens Educational services offerings for both internal and external training engagements resulting in quicker ramp-up of projects and employees.
- Worked with business development team and sales leads to analyze and develop new business strategies for customers outside normal verticals leading in new business successes.
- Reviewed and developed customer blueprints and Request for Proposal response documents.