Expertise in Data Management and Data Analysis in context of research and operational database systems. Successfully led Data Science teams through Azure cloud migration. Conduct data mining and visualization utilizing Tableau and Power BI to access future trends and improve business processes. Experienced in Big Data analysis, Apache Spark, and Machine Learning algorithm design, utilizing Python Machine Learning and Data Visualization libraries. Adept in leading and training teams, encouraging teamwork and efficient communication.
Database Administration | Data Modeling | Data Management | Cloud Migration | Systems Integration |Big Data | Machine Learning | Project Management | Predictive Modeling
- T - SQL
- Apache Spark
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Power BI
Confidential, Germantown, MD
Senior Data Science Manager
- Lead Azure cloud migration project, collaborating across organization, managing team of five, and completing transition on time and within budget.
- Assist in data modeling and stored procedure programming, improving data integrity, and standard practice adherence.
- Develop client reporting in Power BI, streamline back-end query programming, and enhance data visualization layout design, improving readability and streamlining reporting process and secure data access.
- Advise on IT task-scheduler design and other IT related tasks and functions, minimizing business interruptions and ensuring smooth transition to new server structure.
- Extract transform and load (ETL) data from multiple sources, facilitating data analysis, and client reporting.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Senior Research Data Manager
- Led Survey Data Management from design and dissemination to data collection, processing, and client delivery.
- Wrote and reviewed technical specifications for systems, programs, and data files.
- Examined and error-checked survey data skip patterns using SAS, SQL, and Excel crosstab tables, improving accuracy.
- Programmed survey instruments, managed collected data and metadata for variety of studies, and optimized method applications for post-collection processing.
- Assisted in development and implementation of data transformation logic, ensuring timely completion of technology update project.
- Researched, reported on data anomalies, and advised on programmatic data editing processes, improving accuracy and efficiency.
- Performed technical instrument testing and Section 508 Accessibility testing of freestanding and web-based applications.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Analyzed and forecasted refugee data for proper resource allocation, generated standard and ad hoc reports
- Led data correction efforts, ensuring users were reporting required data elements, significantly improving error margin.
- Used Business Objects, SAS, MS Excel, Access, SQL, and VBA to write queries, automating manual processes and improving accuracy.
- Provided technical and database administration support to federal staff and grantees, streamlining communication and increasing efficiency.
- Coordinated with System Support and Development team on system fixes and data extracts, reducing manual data wrangling and expediting data delivery.
- Conducted system analysis, document findings, advised on business processes, and implemented system and other data-related requirements, ensuring accurate and secure information exchange.
- Collaborated with stakeholders, identifying data / systems solutions.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Assisted in Web Redesign, administered fellowships and awards, conducted member surveys, and served as IT liaison for Diversity Program.
- Provided content administration to support various programs. Improved UI design and streamlined content acceptance.