- Experienced Senior Manager with background combining legal knowledge, including government contracting, contract negotiation, and the FARs, with deep operational and program/project management skills and business process improvement/redesign/transformation.
- Full responsibility for all projects, teams and operations; contract and subcontract requirements; schedules; deliverables; budgeting; profit and loss; human capital and resource utilization; and all personnel hiring, coaching, counseling, and terminations.
- Utilizing a holistic management approach, very skilled in understanding the client business issues and challenges, and in using this to drive results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong proficiency in data synthesis and analysis.
- Strong focus on continual improvement, flexible, customer - oriented and solution-focused.
- Project Management Professional
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Program Management Office (PMO) Governance
- BPM, As-is and To-be Gap Analyses
- Contract and Subcontract Management: Time and Materials; Firm Fixed Price; Cost Plus; IDIQ; SBA 8(a), Sole Source; FAR’s
- Proposal/Capture Management: RFI’s; RFP’s
- Functional Areas: Federal Government; Legal, including Case Management Systems; Health Care, Grants Management
- Full SDLC
- Technical Writing, Reporting
- Business Enterprise Architecture
- Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Methodologies
- Human Capital, Resource Management
- Operations Management
- MS Project; PowerPoint; Visio; Word; Excel
Director, Professional Services, Public Sector
- Management of the US - Public Sector services team to ensure the successful delivery of low-code rapid process automation and digital business transformation across client enterprises on premises and in the Cloud.
- Establishment and implementation of standard operating procedures and best practices to drive continuous improvement for increased team productivity and efficiency as well as company growth.
- Development and launch of the Public Sector Professional Services Program Management Office (PMO), including governance structure, processes, metrics and templates.
- Direction of the overall execution of all BPM implementation projects including scheduling, budget, and quality of deliverables.
- Leadership of team of program/project managers, consultants and developers.
- Participation in pre-sales discovery meetings with clients to establish product requirements and partner with the development team to provide accurate estimates for performance of projects
- Management for compliance with the terms of all contracts, subcontracts and teaming/partnership agreements, as well as all Federal standards and regulations.
- Provide regular project status updates and reporting along with budgets and actuals for financial reports and reviews.
Senior Program Manager
- Managed prime performance-based contract, projects and operations for two multi-million-dollar programs consisting of 50+ direct and indirect geographically dispersed reports, Program and Project Managers, Team Leads, subcontractors and vendors.
- Drove organic contract capture, resulting in growth in individual contracts as well as s of additional contracts. Excellent CPARS.
- Responsible for planning, scoping, budgeting and reporting, including financial status, burn rates, forecasts/projections, program metrics and for development of reports to support Federal leaders in analyzing and interpreting data. Full staffing responsibility, including all hiring/terminations, onboarding, performance reviews and counseling, and staff development.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement and increased efficiency in daily operations and projects. Implement best practices in project and operations through analysis, evaluation, design and documentation of processes for defect reduction and business transformation. Artifacts include “as is” and “to be” analysis/diagrams; process and workflow mapping; Standard Operating Procedures; Guides; and Manuals.
- Managed geographically dispersed teams on multiple tasks providing various levels of project management, business analysis, business process reengineering, and project administrative support across numerous project initiatives.
- Instituted/utilized project management methodologies and artifacts, including budget and pricing, all project management plans and schedules, reporting and metrics, progress reporting and status updating
- Successfully stood up new contract to provide a unified approach to managing and supporting teams of highly specialized medical and research personnel selected to develop and apply new methodologies and infrastructure to improve the post market monitoring and surveillance of medical devices.
Contractor Project Manager
- Led contractor-side support to the Federal Program Management Office (PMO) to drive PMO strategic activities and alignment to the mission.
- Responsible for oversight and monitoring of its proposed enterprise-wide Litigation Case Management System.
- Managed contractor/vendor activities in planning, implementation, and deliverables. Provided analytical and reporting support to the Confidential on metrics to monitor, track and identify activities for the PMO. Defined and supported PMO methodology, including processes and templates.
Office of the Director
- Supported the development of the Research, Condition, and Disease Categorization system, a mission-critical application for text mining and reporting on all NIH research projects. Full SDLC work included Phase Gate Reviews, stakeholder interviews; business requirements such as use cases; updates to the system architecture documentation; and Service Level Agreements.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Supported the development of an enterprise case management system.
- Full SDLC work included holding JAD sessions to gather user requirements; creating software development deliverables, including vision and scope documents, use cases, screen designs, prototypes, and software specifications; and leading effort to develop the Enterprise Business Architecture model.
- Artifacts included Enterprise Direction Model, Business Model, Business Functions, Business Processes, Process Decomposition, and Functional Hierarchies
Lead Requirements Analyst
- Full SDLC work included JAD sessions and stakeholder workshops to elicit user requirements; documenting user requirements in storyboards, wireframes and use cases in several corporate initiatives, including consolidation of a client-server based rate quote system with a web-based rate quote system using an iterative requirements management process and implementation of a web-based enrollment portal, on a FACETS platform, to support enrollment processing.
Systems Analyst/Team Lead
- Full SDLC redesign and consolidation of several systems handling student loan servicing.
- Used iterative requirements management in holding JAD Sessions and stakeholder interviews and in development of Use Cases, Requirements Specifications Documentation, workflow diagrams and wireframes.