Primary Technical Skills: SQL/Excel (15 years), Qlikview (10 years), Business Intelligence (10 years), Jira/Confluence, Quickbase, MySQL, Six Sigma (Green Belt Course), Cognos/Tableau/Power BI/QlikSense (1 year)
Confidential, Chillicothe, OH
- Serve as Qlikview developer/Data Analyst for Confidential Data Services team.
- Develop, maintain, analyze, and enhance multiple interactive dashboards that are utilized across various groups within the hospital.
- Utilize Qlikview/NPrinting to consolidate and automate recurring reports that were previously manual.
- Assist team with ongoing data request tickets, utilizing Meditech SQL Server database. (Heavy use of SQL)
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Developed, maintained, and analyzed PreBind QlikView dashboards, with primary focus on claims and loss dollars.
- Work closely with lead data architect and assist with back end DataMart procedures. Heavy use of SQL.
- Conduct regular demos/presentations to potential clients to showcase the power and user interface of Qlikview.
Confidential, Emerald Isle, NC
Qlikview Developer / Analyst
- Served as Qlikview developer for Freight Analytics team of transportation company, whose primary business objective was to save their clients money on shipping costs.
- Developed, maintained, and analyzed a new freight analytics dashboard that focused on 3 main areas:
- Significantly decreased manual labor required to do all this analysis in excel.
- Provided accurate and automated benchmarking analysis.
- Pricing optimization that saved clients a significant amount of money compared to historical costs.
- Provided automated excel exports (data charts and graphs) for sales members to utilize when they meet with clients to show actuals vs projected savings. (via vbscript macros within Qlikview)
Confidential, Naples, FL
B.I. Analytics Developer
- Developed, managed, and administrated several consortium - wide B.I, analytical and reporting applications such as Quickbase, Qlikview, Power BI, SQL Server Data warehouse, MS Access database tools, Class Climate, SurveyMonkey, Sharepoint spreadsheets, and others on an ad-hoc need basis.
- Served as Bar Pass Data Lead, compiling and analyzing all bar prep/bar pass related data in months leading up to the exams as well as post-exam statistical analysis on potential process improvements.
- Served as technical project lead on Shared Services conversion project. (Company switched to a shared services model and that required a complete overhaul of our consortium-wide ISO/strategic objectives tool in Quickbase).
- Implemented Qlikview Desktop and Server, managed user authorization, established Publisher tasks, streamlined loading procedures, and reviewed logs.
- Developed and managed consortium-wide QV dashboards, with heavy focus on admissions and bar pass.
- Served as primary data/reporting expert for several departments’ reporting needs (Academic Affairs, Marketing, Finance, I.T., and HR)
- Taught several in-house training sessions for employees on Qlikview, Quickbase, Excel, and other applications.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. Business Analyst, Qlikview Development
- Qlikview Development and implementation for BI applications.
- Complex Graphical User Interactive reports using various Qlikview Objects. (charts, gauges, graphs, buttons, etc.)
- Data Modeling (various schemas) & Loading data from Multiple data sources (primarily SQL Server)
- Regular tracking & maintenance of QEMC - Qlikview Enterprise Management Console (application processes, triggers, distros, as well as management of licensed users)
- Incremental Loading, frequent utilization of QVDs and binary files. Coded vbscript for automation of Qlikview reports (excel and pdf reports)
Confidential, Dulles, VA
Sr. Analyst - Yield Management & Inventory Analytics
- Served as primary data expert to Inventory & Pricing team, extracting, manipulating, and analyzing very large datasets. Strong emphasis on reporting analysis & presenting results to department heads.
- Heavy use of SQL, Excel (pivot-tables and VLOOKUP), Salesforce.com, and PowerPoint.
- Behavioral/demographic targeting initiatives. Constructed and presented a project involving Confidential, which provided valuable insight on when, where, why, and how to target our ‘automotive enthusiasts’ online.
- This was done leveraging a few databases that house customers’ demographic information.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Business Analyst - Ginnie Mae Project Team
- Job involved a lot of data scrubbing (cleanup), loan searches and evaluations, creation of standard excel reports for management (pie, bar, trendlines, etc.).