- Over 20 Years of WMS/SCM/TMS Implementation and Upgrade Experience Globally
- Project Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Resource Management, PL Management
- 16 Years of Experience working with Geographically Challenged Teams Globally
- Over 20 Years experienced in requirements definition, process mapping, configuration, quality assurance testing, code/defect management,, implementation, post process improvement, and complex integrations
- Over 20 Years of Business Process Management Expert for Joining IT and Operations for Technology Solutions
Applications: SAP, Oracle, Yantra 7x, Red Prairie .2.5 WM, WFM, RPM, REM, and Reporting Modules, V3, Arista, Manhattan Associates PKMS, EXCEED 1000 and 4000, Marc Global, TMS, I2, Niceware Labeling Software, Commericalware, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, ABC Flow Chart, INFOR and many legacy systems.
Databases: SQL SERVER, Oracle, Microsoft Access, FoxPro, Q&A, DB2.
Miscellaneous Architecture and Technology: J2EE, HTML, XML, Java, C++, Cobol, API’s, AS400, Unix, IBM, HP, Microsoft, Lotus, Outlook, WebMethods, MQ Series, Toad, SQL, XML Spy, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Edit Plus, Microsoft Project, Crystal Reports, Loftware, Bartendar, Cognos, Vmware, Niceware, HP Quality Center, Project Server, PVCS, and many others.
Specialized Skills: Osha, Hazmat, Database Design, technical design documents, quality assurance, Electronic Data Mapping, Worldwide Network Communication, Corporate Network Security Matrix, People Management Skills, Business Operations Evaluations, Project Implementation Team Structure, and Project Risk Management.
Confidential, Parkersburg, WV
- Program Manager for large scale RedPrairie Projects up to versions 2010.2.5 and evaluations for 2011. All modules included are WM, WFM (Labor Standards, Time and Attendance, Slotting), RPM, REM, Web Visibility, and Niceware labeling software.
- Hand on tactical resource for gap analysis, process mapping, requirements definition, quality assurance, test scripts, testing execution, and defect management.
- Served as Solution Architect on high - end projects involving integrations between SAP, Tibco, JD Edwards, Oracle, and many others.
- Wrote functional and technical design documents establishing baseline of standards for WMS projects.
- Utilized various Quality Assurance applications for managing defects and source and customized code. Applications such as HP Quality Center, Mercury Test director, and PVCS.
- Designed custom WCS applications to be integrated to WMS applications.
- Performed site visits of distribution centers located all over the United States and Canada to establish standardized procedures for new WMS implementations.
- Implemented large scale quality assurance programs for configuring, scripting, and testing all modules of Red Prairie applications.
- Designed and implemented configuration tracking matrix for Red Prairie projects ranging from Versions .2.5.
- Merged customer methodologies with the Red Prairie methodology.
- Provided detailed project status reporting relative to metrics defined within given programs.
- Managed Program/Project budgets ranging from $50k to $100 million plus.
- Implemented strategic integration utilizing enterprise service bus technology specific to MQ, MQ Broker. Other integration components included data stage and Oracles RIB.
- Assisted customers in developing strategic technology vendor partnerships.
- Application configuration resource along with technical and business resource for over 300 employees.
- Developed technical application promotion strategy across multiple server environments.
- Developed and implemented global strategic matrix including processes, environment, and KPI’s.
- Worked with geographically challenged resource at global levels.
- Maintained healthy relationship with Red Prairie the software vendor and managed any and all escalation issues.
Senior Professional Services Consultant
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Senior consultant for system life cycle of technology projects in the Third Party Logistics industry.
- Business requirements definition, design specification documents, technical development, application configuration, quality assurance testing, and technical promotion processes for a $25 million project.
- Developed customer resources to become independent and stable on all application functionality, quality assurance, and technical promotions across servers, and integrations processes.
- Implemented architecture strategies for hosted and non-hosted multi-server environments.
Independent Senior Technology and Operations Consultant
Confidential, Parkersburg, WV
- Technical Project manager managing project budgets, change management, risk management, technical design specs, quality assurance testing,, resource management, and full PL management.
- Provided technical operations consulting for manufacturing and distribution operations to define project road maps on SAP and other high-end technical applications projects.
- Developed and implemented inventory control procedures and processes for cycle counting and space utilization.
- Defined all business requirements for application configuration while empowering multiple resources to become self stable ranging from clerks, to supervisors, warehouse manager, project manager, manufacturing supervisors, and inventory manager.
- Designed Electronic Data Interchange maps and managed all technical development and implementation of for implementations leveraging vendor specific processes and documents such as IDocs.
- Managed integrations project from the WMS to conveyor system on time and on budget.
Senior Supply Chain Consultant
Confidential, McClean, VA
- Contract consultant for the Homeland Security Project implemented by the Federal Government.
- Central point for collaborative communication ensuring that all project tasks, milestones, and project reporting were completed on time and accurate, while also implementing a national program for resource management of TSA employees.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Business Consultant
- Recovered over $1 million in outstanding professional services revenue.
- Average ROI assessment was an average of 1 million dollars.
- Provided operational and technical evaluations for customers focused on manufacturing and distribution.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Global Senior Project Manager
- Repaired damaged customer relationships with 2-year outstanding EDI project resulting in closure and the client’s 5-year contract renewal and receiving GM Supplier of the year .
- Managed project leads and various technical resources in Holland, Singapore, and England from home office in the US.
- Successfully managed full system life cycle projects and endangered projects recovering $15 million in 17 months.
Confidential, Columbus, OHGlobal Senior Project Manager
- Strong Third Party Logistics career starting as forklift operator, to technical support, to Operations supervisor, to Operations Manager, to Technical/Operations Project Manager, and other various positions in 9 years tenure.
- Technology manager for all Dupont and BASF applications deployed in the US.
- Full responsibility for profit and loss relative to operations and projects up to $22 million.
- Successfully participated, supervised, and or managed 40 business operation start-ups in the US.
- Experienced in 165 manufacturing, warehousing, and transportation facilities in North America.
- Successfully participated, supervised, and or managed over 100 technology projects in North America.