Data Analysis, Reporting, Visualization and D ata S cience with almost two decades of experience working with world renowned corporations and business leaders developing reporting and data analysis /visualizations for healthcare, software marketing/sales, HR and manufacturing industry. Expertise in BI systems and Applications including MSBI Stack (SQL Server/SSIS and SSAS & SSRS)
Business Intelligence Systems & Coding Skills: Microsoft Excel (with Power Pivot), MS Access (Forms, VBA), MSBI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) 2008 - 17, Power BI (with DAX) Desktop & Server Developer (2+ years), Tableau 10 Desktop & Server (2 years).
MicroStrategy: SAP Crystal Reports 7 to 2016, SAP Business Objects, SAP R/3, Oracle Hyperion (Essbase and BQY designing), Oracle BIEE, Confidential Cognos Reporting Studio, Confidential SPSS, Exposure to Python and R programing for data sciences, Exposure to SQL Azure, AWS, Snowflake and SAP HANA, Exposure to Intelligence Builder & QlikView.
Programming/Query Languages: SQL, Python, R programming & VB for Microsoft applications
RDBMS: Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL server, Confidential DB2, MySQL, Postgre SQL & MS Access
Data Modeling Tools: Erwin
Project Management: SAFe® 4 Agilist (Certification in progress), Oracle Primavera
HealthCare EDI: 834/820 /837 and Group installation XML & TriZetto Facets 5.40 with Medical Customer service Workflow process expertise.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Senior Power BI Consultant & Manufacturing SAP Data Analyst
- Working with manufacturing business Analyst and subject matter experts to create highly utilized power BI reports and dashboards.
- Work with ETL teams to
- Create documents and SOP for using the tools and reports created using power BI app
- Create power apps and deploy for use by power BI report consumers.
- Build Visio diagrams to create data flows and work on predictive analysis process and reports.
- Working in an Agile environment using TFS .
Confidential, Owings mills, MD
Senior HealthCare Consultant & Data Analyst
- HIPPA X12 EDI Transactional (834/820/Group XML)/Automated Enrolment processing root cause analysis on identified defects and implementing process and systems change ; Responsible for oversight defect logging and review of SERD (Small Enhancements Requirements Document) ; Assign tasks & guide Senior Business Analyst in development of Use cases, detailed business requirements and building test case scenarios .
- Expert level understanding of TriZetto Facets 5.50 in functional areas Member/subscriber, Customer Service, Workflow, Claims & Billing.
- TriZetto Facets Reporting (RUBI) working with business users building daily status reports for C suite executives. Depending on usage/value, collaborated with ETL, BI and DBA to transform these status reports as standard dashboards for enterprise level implementation.
- Work as a liaison between public exchanges/CMS & Confidential business teams to understand changes in EDI processing (ex. Switch files for VA-FFM) and working with mandates, legal and policy leadership implement these changes to EAB (Enrolment and Billing) day to day business process and rules.
- Working in close partnership with District of Columbia Health Benefit Exchange Authority implemented a customized Group installation XML EDI Process (Event Driven XML EDI process). Provided guidance and data mapping details requirements to be implemented in this custom EDI so that group installation / maintenance and termination process could be automated in Confidential System (Facets: group/subgroup), did UAT on Facets SIT A /B and provided timely and accurate and accountable feedback to DCHBX.
- Support all internal projects in Confidential EAB vertical and provided guidance for technical and business process review meetings with other business areas like individual markets and Claims vertical projects as a subject matter expert on Exchanges, EDI and Facets business systems.
- Maintain and report KPIs and workforce time and productivity metrics for senior leadership.
- Accountable for providing business system requirements & user requirements in JAD sessions working with Senior BAs, Data Modelers /Architects & Pega developers other software developers working with our (On/Offshore) implementation partners (cognizant and Infosys); worked as a liaison between all these teams and Confidential business.
- Responsible for the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Data migration (ETL process) for small groups (2-50 employer size groups), between Confidential and Public Exchanges, was accountable for this member and group data transfer between CF and DCHBX.
- Accountable Business stakeholder with oversight over all EAB Projects providing User requirement, testing scenarios & UAT Approvals for (Automated Enrolment Command Center, Payment Management System Command Center, Escalation Management Command Center & Enrolment Reconciliation Command Center) and Group XML ver.2 injection from DCHL and processing the same to Facets.
- Collaborate Public Exchange EDI teams, Internal CF Project Delivery managers, QA and Offshore teams to plan / prioritize system enhancements and project releases.
- Developed Power BI Reports; migrated the existing standard scheduled reports created in Facets Rubi to Power BI Desktop. Initial phase of this project Data was accessed from FacetsReports DW using the on premises import mode; build the models within Power BI developed enhanced existing reports.
- Data cleaning and integration with other data sources within Power BI and developed Dashboard, Utilized DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) to recreate the access / Excel VBA logics and formulas. Developed Calculated Columns, Tables measures rewriting mostly from Excel reports & Developed KPIs. Also, worked on and created time calculations.
- Worked on sensitive data and had PHI/PII information, implemented row level security & also had to work with Power BI server administrator and configuring the Power BI gateway for on premise data refresh and schedule data refresh in Power BI.
- Utilized existing SSAS cubes and created live connections and deployed the Dashboards to Power BI app server.
- Implemented SSIS Projects to consume flat files from different external health care exchanges (MD Exchange/ VA Federally facilitated marketplace & DC HBX)
- Build and scheduled SSRS reports and pinned these reports to Power BI Dashboards.
- Created security group by using the Admin Portal; configure access to dashboards and app workspaces; configure the export and sharing setting of the tenant; for apps that I created. Engaged with Power BI Admins to create reports on Usage, control gateway permissions, Tennant Settings & Capacity settings.
- Deployed BI Desktop reports to Power BI Service and deployed dash boards for specific user groups working with Power BI Server administrators in the organization.
Applications Utilized: Confidential DB2, Oracle 12c, MS SQL Server, MS BI (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)2012/2017,), Microsoft office suite (Excel, Access, Visio and PPT), Power BI, MicroStrategy & Tableau for Data Visualizations. Erwin for Data modelling.
Business Intelligence Data Analyst
- Engage with the software leadership as subject matter expert on Confidential marketing data addressing business owner’s questions and producing efficient and reliable reports and dashboards to help decision making
- Generate tactical and strategic analytical insights to inform, support and execute marketing programs across Confidential software middle ware group
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analysis and data mining on customer & Transactional data to provide business insights for tactical and strategic requirements
- Analysing existing transactional database schemas and designing start schema models to build sophisticated reports using Cognos report studio, Hyperion and Excel
- Data modelling using Confidential SPSS working with business and technology teams
- Prepare executive presentations for internal, customer and analyst facing events, including template design and key messaging to clearly communicate Confidential ’s position as an industry leader
- Make design changes in the BI reports built and customized to take in to account organizational changes and accusations
- BI Report development projects for SWG marketing: Project ‘Sunrise’ migration of Oracle Hyperion BI reports to an Confidential Cognos environment
- Confidential CO-Marketing budgeting data analysis for Business partners, funds allocations for marketing events around the world an analysis of its usage and impact on overall business pipeline in terms of leads created
- Confidential Software sales and GAP analysis on the CQ-NQ (current/next quarter), this is a weekly update reports that’s published through Hyperion Essbase. This report was automated to pull data a collection of Sales lead generation CRM data marts
- Confidential software marketing Digital data lead generation, web response & events data queried through Confidential DB2 Client and Confidential Cognos report builder to create reports from the data. QlikView Reporting tool also use for building custom reports and Confidential Mid-Market Program framework data analysis
- Identify, Analyse, formulate, document and communicate business data requirement for technical data specifications and deep dives into the data content (data profiles) to understand interdependencies, quality rules, potential enrichments, etc. from both data sourcing and data utilization perspective
- Data Analysis and modeling that includes data, process and calculations required for statistical and/or mathematical studies
- Verify the delivered system against functional and non-functional requirements and specifications. Author a test plan and test cases, define the test data, execute tests, communicate test progress and results, and maintain a requirements traceability matrix (RTM)
- Adequately address and balance long-term needs with near-term project iteration requirements and timing. Effectively collaborates with subject matter experts, project leads, analysts and developers to understand needs and communicate a detailed requirements and specifications
- Proactively and effectively convey business requirement and data & reporting specifications to ETL and BI engineers and provided clarification and guidance when needed
Applications Utilized: Confidential DB2, Confidential Cognos Report studio, Query studio and Analysis studio, MS SQL 2008/12, Confidential SPSS, Confidential Enterprise Marketing Management tool (UNICA), Microsoft office suite (Excel, Access, Visio and PPT with VBA programming), Oracle Hyperion 9.3 with Essbase, QlikView, MicroStrategy and Tableau.
MIS HR Data Analyst & SSRS Developer
- Business Process case studies to analyze data models and organizational structures of Confidential (North America) NA to better understand the human resource data for NA employees and the employees who work in the NA as part of Confidential ’s global workforce development programs
- Design logical & physical data models and created DDL scripts to create db schema and db objects
- Design various HR services, drill through and drill down reports through SSRS 2005
- Developed MDX queries against SSAS cubes to generate reports for analysis
- Involved in general db administration, query performance tuning and validating the existing schema
- SAP R/3 HR report building for all geo regions of Confidential NA and scheduling of these reports.
Applications Utilized: MS SQL Server 2008, MS Access (Forms and Macros), MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) VB Script, C#, ERWIN Data Modelling, BIDS 2005 and SAP R/3, VBA Programming, Oracle Toad.
ConfidentialMIS HR Data Analyst & SSRS Developer
- Business Requirement Analysis from users and administrators for designing data models for Benefit programs, plan types and other HR functionality
- Customize the Brio* tool to work with the legacy systems and data sets that were used for the HR Systems, do a data migration to oracle db. And do a run time analysis on the HR data before loading to the systems before using this data for publishing the reports.
- Manual testing on the quality of data migrated from one system to another, maintaining adequate process documentation
- Work with HR teams at Confidential to get transitioned on the design concepts that the use for their standard reports and suggest improvements and provide better options on the same
Applications Utilized: SAP R/3, PeopleSoft HRMS, Ceridian Payroll, Microsoft office suite (Excel, Access, Visio and PPT with VBA programming), *Oracle Hyperion (Brio 6.x)
ConfidentialMIS HR Data Analyst & SSRS Developer
- Business Analysis on HR data systems and assist in application development, debugging, configuration and optimization from a Database and BI systems perspective
- Responsible for performance tuning and optimization of SQL queries and Indexes
- Conducting BI applications and Database system study & coordinating with team members for system design, integration & application maintenance. Keep system down time to within the SLA and updating the business users these issues
- Customize and develop reports that are of standard or work with the business users and HR leadership to build custom reports
Applications Utilized: SAP R/3, PeopleSoft HRMS, Ceridian Payroll, Microsoft office suite (Excel, Access, Visio and PPT with VBA programming), Oracle Hyperion (Brio 6.x)