- Data Analyst with eight years of experience in analyzing, interpreting, and visualizing data and finding solutions for organizations.
- Proficient knowledge is in research methods, statistics, analytics, and visualization. Master Student in Data Science with experience in data collection, data entry, data analysis, visualization, prediction and data story telling. Seeking a career as a data scientist, data analyst, and supply chain analyst in a renowned organization.
- Proficiency and practical experience in Statistics, SPSS, SQL Database Query, MS Excel (Visual Basic - excel automation, Macros, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Formulas, Power Pivot, Pivot Tables), MS Access, Power BI, Tableau, Weka (Machine Learning), and ORACLE Database, ArcGIS
- Good at SharePoint, Outlook, Zoom, GoToMeeting
- Programming with Python (Libraries: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Skitlearn, Seaborn)
- Proficiency in Quantitative Research Methods, Survey Research, Attitude Measurement, Multiple Regression, Multivariate Statistics, Model Building experience with descriptive, predictive, or prescriptive models
- Teamwork, communication, management experience, effective under pressure, strong desire to learn.
Data / Supply Chain Analyst
Confidential, North Canton, OH
- Performed various data extractions from ORACLE Database (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
- Collecting and analyzing supply chain data and planning inventory, calculate the quotes
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Designing and maintaining Suppliers’ Scorecard
- Designing and maintaining General and Commodity Spend, Transportation Spend Dashboards
- Designing and maintaining Suppliers Performance Dashboard
Lead Data Analyst
- Collected and analyzed data using SPSS and MS Excel; presented research results; conducted workforce surveys to measure job effectiveness, leadership, integrity and motivation; organized workshops, conferences, and grant projects.
Researcher / Lead Data Analyst
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Provide support for the completion of research projects; writing literature review related to social science; data compilation, data analysis and interpretation using SPSS and MS Excel; preparing and presenting scientific presentations; attending research seminars; development of manuscripts suitable for submission to research journals.
Recruiter/ HR Analyst
- Extensively used MS Excel and MS Access for employment data querying; coordinate, implement and monitor the recruitment processes of police cadets; managed local and international officers.
- Organizing the design and implementing of Student Information System (Like Blackboard App), Personnel Attendance System, Intranet Documentation System, Erasmus Student/Faculty Exchange Project.