- Delivering Excellence in System & Solution Engineering, GIS & Geospatial Mapping Integration, and Implementation
- Accomplished Solutions Architect and ETL/GIS SME with proven tactical, strategic, and development success delivering large - scale infrastructure, software, and cloud engagements integrating processes and applications to enhance performance and operations.
- Tenacious, savvy leader with a solid track record of enterprise and client facing experience in designing, architecting, planning, implementing, and deploying solutions.
- Noted for pioneering continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cost and cycle time.
- Top performer skilled in transformative leadership, change management, and stakeholder engagement.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2016 Datacenter and 2012 Enterprise, Windows 10 & 7, UNIX, Linux
Applications: ArcGIS (Servers/Desktop and Extensions), ArcGIS Online, Feature Manipulation Engine (FME)Microsoft Office, SQL, IIS, SharePoint, Oracle Spatial/Relational, JIRA, SQL Loader, SAFE Software, PostgreSQL, REST, XML, PL/SQL, Visual Studio, UML, SOAP, Tomcat, Hibernate
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership | Business Analysis | Process Improvement | Strategic Planning | Change Management | SDLC
- Software & Systems Engineering | GIS & Geospatial Engineering | Relationship Building | Data Center | Project Management
- Agile & ETL Methodologies | Product Development | Mobile Applications | Digital Mapping & Innovation | Digital Databases
- Geomatics | Data Modeling | Navigation Systems | Risk Management | Strategic Partnerships | Spacial Data Management
Confidential, Tampa Bay, FL
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) & Geospatial Architect
- Spearheaded the seamless migration from Visual Crossing to ESRI ArcGIS Server and the ESRI API; provided a highly available, stable, and usable environment on the Azure Cloud to deliver automated startup of server, replicate the environment on AWS, implement limited failover capabilities, and reduce downtime to less than 2%.
- Built and deployed automated GIS Geospatial ETL tools to resolve GIS/geospatial issues; passed client parameters through the C360 platform and reduced proprietary code development by over 1M lines of code.
- Led the architecture design and implementation of a geospatial platform with multi-tier APIs for adoption and integration.
- Delivered the highest quality solution to clients by collaborating with onshore and offshore geospatial technologists.
- Developed and implemented mapping services leveraging ESRI ArcGIS Portal/Server Platform.
- Drove the Confidential Base Map (C360) implementation of ESRI ArcGIS Portal/Server Platform; developed rendering specifications and implemented a BING Base Map and supported commercial base maps through SMS platforms.
- Worked on the Nielsen Legacy Product Replacement for Analysis Area Polygons Project; migrated to ESRI ArcGIS Server (Tom Tom StreetMap Premium) and Tom Tom data-based Pitney Bowes Spectrum Services to integrate Time of Day and Traffic parameters not previously available with the Pitney Bowes Routing J Server.
- Managed the proof of concept process for the Nielsen Legacy Product Replacement for Geocoding Project.
- Supported the Nielsen Third Party Integration for Spatial ETL Capabilities Project; enabled clients to manage and export spacial data and results of reports and spatial data within client-level GIS system.
- Worked on the Nielsen Spectra China Expansion Project; extended Spectra implementation on the SMS Platform in China.
- Implemented MicroStrategy with ESRI maps for Microstrategy (EMMSTR) to provide customer spacial data for reporting.
- Integrated GeoJSON in the HighMaps Map Renderer; customized Nielsen Designated Market Areas (DMAs) as outputs.
- Successfully facilitated software engineering, implementation, and development of new data product markets in China, South Korea, Middle East, and Africa.
- Launched systems with tested audits and introduced the cost-effective, efficient Pipeline Program to load large datasets; improved procedures to load multiple countries in Eastern Europe, UAE, Kuwait, and South Africa.
- Spearheaded and served on an Agile Software Development team; communicated and delivered progress updates in two-week sprints and produced major systems every 3 months.
- Expanded teams and enhanced individual and team performance through mentoring and employee engagement.
- Recognized as a Design Consultant on Here.com GIS products; improved processes and achieved cost reduction.
- Implemented and led programs for third-party software application end users.
- Served as the Contract & Enterprise License Administrator for Geospatial Technology Solutions; negotiated and implemented the agreement resulting in substantial cost savings versus the traditional license purchase model.