- Over 6+ years of IT experience in the salesforce.com platform as a Salesforce admin, developer and Business Systems Analyst.
- Proficient in Analysis, Design, Development, Administration, Communities, Configuration, Implementation and support of salesforce CRM.
- Extensive experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Certified as Salesforce Administrator.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com.
- Good Experience in working with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud and Marketing cloud.
- Experience in deploying code from sandbox to production using change sets.
- Written Apex test classes to confirm the 75% code coverage before deploying the code to production.
- Involved in Data Integration and data Migration by using Force.com data loaders, web - based import wizards.
- Excellent experience with handling Governor Limits across apex triggers, batch apex and SOQL queries.
- Good experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps.
- Implemented complex business rules for multiple users and profiles provided with documentation.
- Experience as a software developer with excellent skills in programming languages like Java, C, C++.
- Experience in SFDC Configurations/Customizations - as Administrator and Developer.
- Experience in performing the administrative related tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Validation Rules, Custom Objects, Workflows, Email Alerts, Page Layouts, Reports and dashboards.
- Experience in implementing business requirements to Salesforce custom objects, junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Proficient in security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Thorough understanding of project management methodologies and change management strategies.
- Specialized in Requirements Management, Adapt and Learn, Leadership and Team Building, Process Improvements
- Experience in Salesforce.com CRM, change management - Create new change requests and monitoring progress of cases, test new functionalities created.
- Configured email-to-case, web-to-case and web-to-lead set up.
- Experience in implementing complex business rules for multiple users and profiles.
- Effective Team player with good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have good experience of working closely with Business Analysts and QA team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment.
- Capable of learning new technologies and processes and successfully applying them to projects.
- Excellent experience with Agile methodology and used JIRA for sprint tracking.
Technology: Salesforce.com (Apex Classes, Triggers, Apex Scheduler, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components and Controllers), Apex Data Loader, Custom Objects etc.,)
Programming Languages: Apex, Java, C, C++, COBOL
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Migration Tool.
Databases: PL SQL, MY SQL
Operating systems: Windows, Mac, LINUX, UNIX.
Confidential, San Roman, CA
Salesforce Developer& Admin
- Create Business requirement document and functional specification document to tailor the needs of the end-users.
- Interact with cross-functional teams, write functional specification documents and create detailed project plans.
- Work and communicate with all the stakeholders proactively.
- Maintain roles, profiles and user accounts per business requirements.
- Develop workflow rules and Queues and update Users based on Location records.
- Responsible for Production Deployments using Change sets.
- Implement dashboards and Reports as per business requirements and create reports using combination of custom objects and standard objects.
- Migrate data using Data Loader for Salesforce.com to maintain clean data.
- Involve in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customize the apps to match the functional needs of the organization
- Manage requirements through SDLC application lifecycle tool built within Salesforce.com.
- Involve in Agile/Scrum weekly meetings with technical delivery managers, Scrum maters across various initiatives to provide a platform to discuss dependencies, issues and risks from delivery perspective.
- Work on configuration tasks like establishing relationships among objects using Lookup, Master-detail, Self & Junction objects, Custom Fields, Validation rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record types, custom labels, Assignment rules, Escalation rules, custom settings, Workflows and Approval process.
- Develop Apex Classes for custom logic.
- Develop triggers to handle logic on record creations/update/deletion, building code to avoid governor limits and implement salesforce design patterns using best practices.
- Work on designing and development of Apex standard, custom and extension controllers on various custom and standard objects for user requirements requested by business users.
- Develop Visualforce pages using salesforce native components Page Block, Page Block Section, Page Block Buttons, Input Field, Page Block Table, Repeat, Output Panel and AJAX components Action Function, Action Support to refresh a section of a page.
Environment: Salesforce.com IDE, Service Cloud, S, Marketing Cloud, SOAP, SOQL and SOSL, Experience, Visual force, APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, CUJs, Workflows, Reports and Dashboards, CSS, HTML, JSP, JQuery, Data loader, data Import wizard, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Migration Tool, Apptus, Web services API, Windows 7, Validation Rules & Formulas, Migration tool, Email services, Security Controls, Sandbox, Production.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Develop the batch job implementation on Lead object to overcome the standard conversion limitation.
- Support deployments using change sets from sandbox to production.
- Develop the custom settings to fetch the data from services dynamically.
- Provide day to day user support and solve the cases from Production based on priority levels.
- Work on development activities including Validation rules, Page layouts, Workflow rules, Flows, Email Templates.
- Perform batch uploads and updates of master data records.
- Complex data migrations, data transformations will be involved.
- Provide technical design/support for security deployment (adhering to corporate standards).
- Manage to the Salesforce.com limits (e.g. data storage, governor limits, etc.) to ensure compliance of the Salesforce.com agreement.
- Design and deliver complex analytics leveraging cross-referencing data from multiple sources.
- Unit Test (and/or develop test scripts) for all complex deliverables like (Security etc.,).
- Technical documentation of all advanced configuration and code aspects of the Salesforce.com system, including Functional Specifications, Design Specifications, Database Specifications.
- Effectively work both independently and within cross-functional project teams that span multiple time zones.
- Interpreting user requirements and delivering technical specifications to address user requirements.
- Work on Campaign Management, Contact, Accounts, Lead, Opportunity Management, Forecasting, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Communicate with the business users, identify the needs and implement the solutions accordingly.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers) Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow.TDD.
Business Analyst/ Salesforce Admin
- Work closely with IT CRM Product Managers, Salesforce Developers, and System Admins to prioritize backlog, resolve complex production issues, solution and deliver quality system enhancements from requirements to post-deployment in Sprint cycles.
- Build strong partnership with cross-functional teams to develop, maintain, and own Sales Ops roadmap and customer request backlog to address process and system inefficiencies, resulting in quick wins, transparency and increased team collaboration. Delivered over 30+ small to large system enhancements and projects within 8 months.
- Lead multiple formal end-to-end project implementations from new Sales Development tools to AppExchange application upgrades.
- Participated in daily testing team meetings with lead to identify gaps, defects and discussion with upcoming changes.
- Configure User information, Role Hierarchy and assign profiles and permission sets to the users. configure Custom objects, Fields, Dependent pick-lists, Page Layouts, Record Types, Tabs, Sharing settings, and custom Apps.
- Created Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field updates and Outbound messages to manage the Workflow and Approvals.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
Environment: Visual Basic, Rational Requisite Pro, SharePoint, Microsoft Project 2010, Visual Studio, Visio, Load runner, Salesforce.com platform
Golf Trainer/Sales Lead
- Communicate with customers regarding sales and promotions.
- Conduct Team Meetings and discuss about the sales strategies to improve the sales.
- Provide Training to the Customers and also explain them the safety guidelines.
- Preparing Sales Reports weekly and send it to the manager.
- Schedule the timesheets for the employees and assign them the targets for each week.
- Discuss with manager and team members different methods to improve the sales and customer satisfaction.
Environment: sales, ms excel, Windows, Marketing, Golf