Global Service Management and Transformation leader with focus on enabling organizations from start - ups to Fortune 100 companies to plan, build and execute their transition strategy addressing all aspects of people, processes and technologies. Extensive global and offshore resource management experience with understanding of cultures in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Major areas of focus include ITSM Lifecycle Management, Project Portfolio/Program Management in support of IT initiatives during mergers and acquisitions, IT Product Lifecycle Management from inception stage through standardization during the growth phase, and implementation of governance and support structure during the maturity phase of the product.
- IT Service Management Architecture, Implementation & Governance (ITIL Expert, Service Management Professional)
- Service Portfolio Management and Governance
- Business Process Integration & Management (CEA)
- Portfolio/Program Management (PMP)
- IT Strategy and Portfolio Rationalization
- Agile Software & Product Development Lifecycle Management (CSM, Ic Agile, DOFO)
- 6-Sigma Project Selection and Management (CSSBB)
- Business Process Definition & Re-Engineering
Confidential, Waukegan, IL
Process Owner - /Incident, Problem, Knowledge & Service Level Management
- Defined and implemented global Incident, Problem, Knowledge, and Service Level Management processes and their Operational Metrics in alignment with business KPIs and CSFs on ServiceNOW
- Established global ITSM best practices for Service Operations across the enterprise through mentoring, training and coaching of process and operations managers on monitoring, reporting and the usage of KPIs to improve service operations and business uptime
- Reduced repeated incidents by 60% through the implementation of enterprise Problem Management process and its adoption and operationalization across core businesses
- Reduced business outages by 70% over two years and CSAT by 30% by defining and deploying Major Incident Management process on ServiceNOW platform, and the formation of enterprise Major Incident Management function/organization
- Member of advisory team to ServiceNOW Product management team on Major Incident Management and Problem Management best practices to enable ServiceNOW to support Enterprise and MSP operational models
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
Global Program Portfolio Manager & Enterprise Service Architect
- Eliminated multiple service management platform by leading the service transformation strategy, and the transition and onboarding of HR, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, IT, and Global Restaurant Operations functions to a single integrated, scalable global service management ServiceNOW platform
- Managed deployment of Global Access and Identity Management (FIM, AD and PKI), Global eID Access Management, Global Site Connector, Global Remote Access for the European markets
- SME & advisor to PMO for the implementation of best practices on resource allocation and tracking, executive dashboard reporting, and accelerated solution deployment processes
Confidential, Chicago, IL & Louisville, KY
- Provider of Business Process Management, Service Life Cycle Management, and Six Sigma Program/Project Management consulting services to commercial and government entities. Commissions included:
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
Global Program Manager and PMO
- Managed portfolio for a five multi-year strategic roadmap for Service Operations and Information, driving the scope definition, planning and the implementation.
- Managed enterprise major incident management, risk mitigation, and business recovery
Confidential, Louisville, KY & Chicago, IL
- Successfully managed programs for business mergers, and the integration of newly acquired companies from initial stages of due diligence through acquisitions, business operations validation and evaluation, business practice selection, operational migration/integration, business change management planning & execution, organizational design support for the newly formed business models, and the creation and maintenance of operational and financial dashboards to calibrate the implementation and integration outcomes
CIO Advisor and Implementer
- Implemented and establishment the first PMO for the Division of Information Technology of the county government, providing structure, visibility, consistency and reportability across all IT Projects
- Reduced number of incidents and business downtime due to technology change, by introducing formal Software Change and Release Management processes.
- Evaluated, and advised on the implementation ITIL based Service Desk organization
Confidential, Frankfort, KY
Enterprise Solution Architect
- Led the overall business operations and technology analysis of 450 legacy applications for integration into one common distributed platform, streamlining and standardization of business processes across different departments and functional areas
- Successfully led and managed the implementation of Single-Sign-On project to enable user to access applications across multiple platform, upon initial authentication
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Director of Technical Operations
- Recovered $45 MM in financial transactions through reconciliation of internal/external systems and financial records by re-engineering business processes, resulting in financial reconciliation of transactions to full cent.
- Eliminated organizational and operational redundancies, implemented BPM encompassing 70% of business activities. Directed the overall post-production and operations support with 25 onshore and 85 offshore staff.
- Reduced production issues from over 3000 to less than 100 in eight months using Six Sigma methodology, and by introduction of active and passive monitoring, implementation of operational KPI dashboards to drive operations and business KPIs.
Confidential, Elizabethtown, KY
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Designed and deployed redundant Data Centers and NOC with > 99.99% data availability and system uptime, supported by 24x7 active and passive monitoring and automatic escalation process. Processed $30 Billion in real-time transactions annually over an integrated IVR, Web, Call Center and batch processing with less than 0.01% reprocessing rate
- Managed the implementation of a multi-portal IVR application with 99.9% uptime. Reduced deployment cost by 80%, call abandon rate by 20%, and improved time-to-market by 6 months through building, and deployment of a speech-enabled IVR platform
- Redefined product and platform capabilities, and reduced call center operations cost by 40% within 12 months. Led teams of 85 managers, team leaders and associates, with full P&L responsibility and budget of $4,000,000.
- Established corporate, technology and security governance, formal Product and Project Life Cycle Development Management (SDLC), Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery Plan (BCP/DRP) in compliance with stringent financial regulatory requirements.