Looking for part time Solution Architecture and Einstein Chatbot contract work. Salesforce s: Developer, Service Cloud Consultant, Field Service Lightning Consultant, Salesforce Administrator, Community Consultant, Einstein Chatbot.
Manager - Salesforce Practice
- Extensive Solution Architecture work along with Einstein Chatbot full cycle implemenations.
- Responsible for leading discovery sessions, gathering requirements, architecting and designing final solution.
- Provide pre-sales support and estimates to RFPs and other Salesforce engagement opportunities.
Sr. Solution Architect - Salesforce Practice
- Responsible for leading discovery sessions, gathering requirements, architecting and designing final solution; creating the Solution Design Document.
- Provide extensive pre-sales support and estimates to RFPs and other Salesforce engagement opportunities.
Director of Delivery Platform Strategy Salesforce.com
- Responsible for the overall SaaS strategy of the division including CRM, Servicing, Project Management, Application intake and enrollment, and Case Management.
- Responsible for the successful rollout of Workfront across the entire organization including outside vendors.
- Directed ongoing Salesforce.com delivery and architecture.
- Interviewed, hired, and managed an onshore and offshore team of managers and developers.
Manager, Salesforce Practice
- Integral member of response team to win new business, prepare RFP reponses, developed and conducting CXO level demos and contract negotiations.
- Responsible for archicture, management and development of Salesforce.com and Force.com applications for fortune 500 companies—including high level data migration, data integration, and ongoing communication to ERP and data warehouse technologies.
Director, SaaS Cloud Delivery
- Reponsible for providing development and architectural responses to RFP’s business for Salesforce.com solutions.
CERTIFIED SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
- Strong Business Analyst experience. Extensive data analysis and legacy data integrations from various sources as well as flat file sources into standard and custom objects within the SFDC environment.
- Configuration, reporting, security and profile setup and changes.
Confidential, Los Angeles
Chief Technology Officer
- Responsible for all techonology matters including hands on design and development of this internationally headquartered company’s website, hands on implementatation of Salesforce.com CRM and custom objects development