- Program Management - Digitalization | Application Development | Global Implementation | Product Launch | Data Management
- Comprehensive global IT experience with consistent record of meeting challenges in IT industry across Financial Services and building superior solutions and launching products across the globe. In-depth knowledge of business and technology with demonstrated success balancing consumer outcomes, business needs, technical feasibility and delivery.
- Experienced in Global implementation, Enterprise Architecture, Product development and launch, Application development, Program Management, Change Management, Digital transformation and Data warehousing as technology delivery head.
- Known as an exceptional leader who effectively builds strong Technology teams establishing onshore, near shore and offshore development units.
- Technology program management strengths include Strategy and Planning, Governance, Budgeting, Risk management, Vendor Management, Resource management. Extensive planning skills with ability to organize thematic work areas in deep detail with long-term vision and iterative execution.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Business Innovations Manager
- Managing Confidential business needs using high quality data management strategy and solutions.
- Lead strategy and planning for Enterprise Data Management, by building solutions for implement Enterprise Data Lake and Enterprise Metadata Hub.
- Establishing the enterprise wide data management solutions help business to search for right data already available in the organization, enable data driven organization, avoid redundant data creation and save huge cost enterprise wide.
- Successfully establish data analytics and reporting stream to improve client relationship and increase product sales
- Program Manage to establish Enterprise Metadata management solutions and Data governance
- Responsible for strategy and planning to achieve business goals and objectives to capture all data related needs enterprise wide, implement Enterprise Metadata repository
- Successfully on boarded 120 plus applications on to metadata repository to manage Business and technical Metadata
- Successfully Program managed automated integration of Metadata Repository with the System of record to get Business and Technical metadata
- Integrate Business and Technology functions to implement business requirements and functionalities with in the data management tools like Collibra and Abinitio
- Responsible to lead and project manage launching Collibra to enable reporting capability for regulatory request
- Enabled summary lineage to illustrate the information flow from source system
- Managed project triple constraints - Time, Scope and Cost. Including risk and quality.
Technology: Collibra for Enterprise Metadata Repository, Abinitio for Enterprise Data Lake
Confidential, New York City, NY
Senior Program/Business Unit Manager (SVP)
- Program managed common global enterprise-based IT solution for various country and regional business with respect to credit risk policy and compliance rules
- Set product vision and lead road map, goal setting, and product rollout strategy by implementing Digital lending platform in 10 countries across globe, reducing loan-processing time from 60 days to 30 days
- Provided leadership, coaching and direction to the Software application development project team. Program managed to build best in class lending platform for Citi Commercial Banking, resolving major data quality and system integration issues
- Strategized and planned to achieve common enterprise solution for all commercial banking risk applications and objective towards cost savings. Saved $25M by removing third party systems and legacy systems
- Successfully delivered program and portfolio deliverables by building business and technology roadmap, vendor management and portfolio reporting
- Integrated with business and technology, ensuring solutions were smart, scalable, and on the cutting edge of available technologies
- Led data migration and data consolidation programs for portfolio reporting, Risk reporting and regulatory reporting using advanced analytical tools and solutions
- Built digital lending platform for CitiRisk Commercial Bank by re-engineering existing legacy lending process. 50+ manual functions in commercial lending process was automated and brought high efficiency in loan processing time from 60 days to 30 days. Implemented across the globe removing different legacy loan processing systems in each country replacing with one common global lending platform for Citi Commercial bank
- Successfully built and implemented common Document management system for Citi Commercial banking with metadata architecture and repository enabling all business to search for required documents with in seconds and use them for appropriate business purpose. Converted paper copies to digital version and migrated all legacy document/file systems to new common document management system for all countries. As part of the migration documents were linked to customer, Collateral and Facility
- Oversaw strategic implementation effort by Risk Technology management, consolidating 50 plus Risk applications and build common data mart on one unified platform
- Established and setup new onsite, near shore and offshore development and application support teams
Technology: Java/J2EE, Web-logic 10, WebSphere, Linux, SUN iPlanet, Sybase DB, Flex 4.1, MicroStrategy, Documentum and Oracle 11i
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Technology Program Manager
- Program Managed key Infrastructure related migration programs and projects. Managed Scope, Cost, Schedule, Risk and issues
- Data warehouse Migration: Data center migration. Separate and migrate database servers from Lincoln Financial group NT domain on to the new Macquarie NT domain. Procure new hardware maintenance contract with Oracle Sun and IBM. Established disaster recovery and Business continuity solutions for business critical applications
- Program Managed SharePoint Site Migration: Project is to migrate 30 SharePoint sites from current Delaware Investments managed environment to Macquarie managed central SharePoint Shared infrastructure in London to reduce support cost and to be set as part of the central standard.
- CommVault Backup Solution: This project is to replace current TSM backup solution with new Macquarie standard backup solution called CommVault
Technology: Sun Solaris, Oracle 10G, SharePoint Moss 2007
Confidential, New York City, NY
Global Lead / Program Manager
- Responsible to Program manage deal processing portal called Banker portal and ensure production support handover
- Serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, thought leader, career guide and mentor
- Responsible to work with Business and Development teams to Prioritise and resolve issues
- Responsible to manage Business continuity testing
- Responsible to work with engineering, infrastructure and network team regarding environment setup and patch upgrade work
- Responsible to Monitor Server performance - Application Server, Web Server, Database Server, ETL server
- Banker Portal is a deal management system between IBD and Joint ventures under all sectors. Supports revenue tracking and helps to identify and focus on right clients and market Confidential services and deal execution
- IBDOCS - Content management system to store documents and files related to the deal. The whole system is designed, and access rights are controlled based on the user information barrier status and deal-based security
Technology: Java / J2EE, Documentum 5.3, Informatica, Business Objects, WebSphere 6, Sun Solaris, PL/SQL, Oracle 10G.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Technology Delivery Manager
- Managed software development projects for Fixed Income IT under Credit
- Managed technology solutions delivery based on the business need
- Re engineer business process and consolidate common data sets
- Responsible to manage application development teams including database administrators
- Develop proof of Concept and evaluate technology changes and implications
- Successfully designed architecture and setup infrastructure to interface with external participating banks using Data warehouse hub to share trade information
- Manage Project life cycle and with clear understanding of product development process
- Responsible to prepare QA test strategy and implementing software build
- Project Storm: Corporate bank Loan market automated hub for loans market called as STORM loans market place. Objective is to lessen the risks associated with loan syndication and trading - particularly for distressed loans, partnering with Bank of America and Morgan Stanley
- ICommit: System built to handle pre syndication stages of lending process. Web based application to track and report all deals in pre syndication stage and calculate position adjustment and exposure. This is an in-house project designed and developed with help of in-house development resources
Technology: ASP dot Net, MS SQL Server, IIS, Java/J2EE, Web-logic 9.2, Sun Solaris, SQL, Oracle 10G