Skills: C#, SQL, IIS, Powershell, Tomcat, Python, Fiddler, WireShark, Commserve
Operating Systems: Windows Server HyperV, Azure, AWS, Linux, VMWare, XenServer
Tools: SharePoint, JIRA, ZenDesk Subversion, Excel/VBA Macros, Procmon, CRM, Office365
Confidential, Tinton Falls, New Jersey
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide technical support for Commvault software to enterprises globally.
- Implement software installations and upgrades using automation scripts
- Experience with MS Orchestrator to automate processes.
- Work with clients to perform DR failover, data protection and recovery
- Perform troubleshooting of technical issues related to Windows Firewalls, Network configurations, VPN, Windows Servers, IIS, Tomcat, SQL server using various technical tools.
- Assist customers in configuring cloud infrastructure(AWS and Azure) to support Comvault platform.
- Manage and maintain virtual machines running on VMware, Hyper - V and cloud platforms.
- Develop Powershell tools to assist troubleshoot network and system issues.
- Provide expert technical guidance to IT users within SLA levels.
- Work with development team to identify bugs and provide customers with solutions.
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT infrastructure and architecture
- Provide excellent customer support experience to end users
Confidential, New York, New York
Production Systems Engineer
- Provided Tier III Application Production Support for Dealaxis Financial platform to investment banks
- Maintained enterprise level applications using ITIL methodology
- Provided data analysis, business requirements to multiple teams
- Worked with Active Directory, SSL Certificates to provide secure users authentication.
- Onboarded new clients and provided software deployments and upgrades.
- Worked with developers to help identify software issues by using various logs
- Acted as Project manager to help oversee projects and manage projects on time
- Worked with SQL and IIS to maintain web and database server integrity
- Developed PowerShell tools to streamline the software upgrade and automate software deployments
- Worked on other IT projects and development works as required
- Strong sense of client ownership and a team player.
Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
Business System Analyst
- Implemented, Designed and maintained Confidential electronic ratebook algorithms
- Worked with Visual Studio to update insurance rating engine using C#.
- Gathered business requirements from the lines and actuarial for application development
- Analyzed various commercial lines insurance manuals and circulars.
- Liaise between Actuarial, Lines and IT to produce the correct web base interface and presented it to business partners via PowerPoint and WebEx
- Experienced with the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC)