- A Chartered International Professional Engineer with extensive and successful experience in IT, Cybersecurity, networking, software, Enterprise architectures, SDDN (software Define Data Center) hardware/software latest SAP - HANA-Azure, (Public, Hybrid, AZURE Stack-Private) Linux Red Hat OpenShift, ERP (Virtual DB Server, APP servers), SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and telecommunications, providing strategic technical designs, directions, roadmaps, organization strategies to align the software development SDLC phases for business/Enterprise applications.
- Successfully implementing SDDC - Software Define Datacenters; (WDDC): Windows Server DC; SDN-Storage Space Direct (S2D) Hyperconverged Platforms with Dell Power Edge Servers/Nodes
- Delivered solutions for Digital Transformation, Digital Analysis based on consistent Business Analysis.
- SOA (Systems Oriented Architecture), TOGAF 9, and ITIL, AGILE (Product Owner, Scrum Master), waterfall traditional project management, LEAN projects.
- Designs, roll out, deployment, integration, oversight leading system engineering, monitoring and manage data centers, network Operations and application platform implementations, DYNAMICS, CRM, ERP, PEGA.
- Technologically efficient Project Manager submitting consistent breakdown PM structures for Telecommunications and IT complex projects and programs.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management (people, systems and software platforms),
- Virtualization, business continuity, disaster recovery
- Configuring Cybersecurity schemes, Credential Tire Model with Active Directory Hardening (ADH), Privilege Access Workstation, (PAW); wireless Access, security authentication following the latest PEAP-MS-CHAP v2 (Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol version 2), connection security, access control; all related to Real World Scenarios.
- Applies innovative Agile Model UML 2.0 for APS and APIS applicable to Public and Hybrid Cloud, Open Source Software, Data Centre architectures, Docker/Containers, Hyper-converged and Converged Platforms,
- Works with software tools: Power Shell , C# /.Net Microsoft), SQL, Visual Studio, GitHub, IOS on Hyper- V; VMware, vSphere 6.0 NSX, Red Hat/Linux OpenShift - for Microsoft Azure Containers
- Solution Architectures financial, health, telecom operators, Sparx Systems; AGILE/MODEL - UML 2.0+ for software related APPs, AZURE Microsoft Architecture Development.
- TCP/IP, L2- L3 (AD-DS, (Active Directory Domain Services) -AD-CS, CA (Certification Authority), DNS, BGP, EBGP, IBGP, OSPF, VPN, NAT, SSH, ACLs, IPv4, IPV6) RRAS, PPTP, IPSec, GRE Tunneling for Multi-tenancy.
- Enterprise Portfolio Managements tools (Troux/Sparx) for compute, data, storage.
- Successfully implemented Server consolidation: Computer, Networking, Storage, Cyber Security and lately working with the latest NIST Cybersecurity frame work, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Microsoft solution, shielded Virtual Machines, biometrics, fingerprint techniques, smart cards readers securing data, Solid Core, McAfee, ePO (e-Policy Orchestrator) platforms running on Virtual Servers.
- Hands-on Senior Solutions Architect for logical topologies (VM servers for financial, banking systems, ERP
- Consistent training and experience in SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) Foundation, Practices and Processes.
IT - Sr. Enterprise Architect - Technology Lead
- Achieved building the Data Center Hyperconverged Dell platform from inception system design to operations/Production for two SDDC Data Centers; Hyper-converged, S2D x 4 cluster nodes, OSS, (Surveillance; KVM, KMM, O&M, networking, (TOP) top of Racks and (OOB) Out of band L2/3 switches, Virtual Gateway networking for multi-tenancy operations; (ERP platform based on Microsoft Windows Server 2019-SDN, SQL2019, IIS WEB SERVER- APPs-server) and desktop experience, Load Runner Computer, Network, Storage, managing Microsoft licensing and certifications: Technology vendors: Microsoft, Dell; all deployed in the Confidential Toronto Data Center. IP-PBX, (Zycoo) SIP telephony/video IP links to Confidential International teams.
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of Networking: Active Directory, (AD-DS), AD-CS for consistent Enterprise cybersecurity configurations, DNS server, VPN, Direct Access, (conventional TCP/IPI BGP, EBGP, IBGP, OSPF, VPN, NAT, SSH, ACLs, IPv4, IPv6), RRAS, GRE Tunneling, VPNs, Active Directory, DNS server, DHCP server, and SDN gateway for Multi-tenancy, SCVMM, PowerShell vs 5.1, M-365 -Windows 10, O bundle)
- Structured cyber security, NIST/ NCCo E USA guide lines, Key Information Security Terms for Securing Electronic Health Records on Mobile devices (Androids, Tablets). It implies biometrics, fingerprint techniques, smart cards readers for a complete cyber security for Small Business customers, PEAP-MS-CHAP v2 for user authentication together with strict connection security methods and strategies for configuration.
- Consolidated the OFI (Open Fulfillment Interface), Service Catalogue for software coding, SDLC, turnkey solution for business applications (POS-CRM, EMR); open Service Open Architecture model (SOA)
Software Environment: JAVA, JSON, POWERSHELL, XML, HTML, ORACLE, SQL, SQL Server Manager Studio, Visual Studio, PEGA.
Senior Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
- Responsible for consulting engineering for Enterprise architectural designs for digital transformation maximizing BNS investment, banking technology applications and data through predictable performance and intelligent automation: Digital data processing over Private Cloud for sensitive banking.
- Reviewed BNS Cloud based on VMware, NUTANIX, NSX testing them as the old infrastructure to build a solid technical foundation for a new cloud platform modernization toward digital transformation proposing Windows Server 2016 DC, hundreds of Servers Consolidation towards digital transformation for the year 2020 Project. Started rolling out implementing O-365 for Project Management, ATM/ABM business units and teams.
- Supported networking designs integrating 28 network countries with data centers in Toronto with a prominent level of cyber-security applications (conventional firewalls appliances, Solid Core, McAfee, ePO (e-Policy Orchestrator) for ATM fleet, network isolation, VLANs, SSH. TRA, (Technical Risk Assessment).
- Led 5 ATM technology specialist and Project Manager; coaching, development, administration management (Ensured efficiency preparing schedules, trainings, holidays)
Environment: Global ATM
Sr. IT Design and Infrastructure Network Architect
- Implemented Network Architecture, technical support (Tier II and Tier III) helping management in developing and rolling out of CUCM (Cisco Unified Communications Manager). IP-telephony/VoIP, IP video conference.
- Delivered consulting engineering for Outsourcing Technical Teams for Tier 1, Tier II, Tier III for the core computing, (virtualized) UCS, (Unified Computing systems) CISCO 6 x UCS C 220 M3 servers, user authentication CISCO ISE for AAA (security, VMWare ESXi, included on ACI, Flex Pod/8UCS
MIS - Voice IP/Telephony - Video Conference Operations Manager
- Supervised (Admin and technical) 19 high skills technical support staff for CISCO IP/Telephony CUCM
- Serviced as a Technical prime architect for Network Operations products, features, security and Services.
- Examined, evaluated, and reorganized OSS/BSS architectural design documents, solution designs, cybersecurity-AAA business intelligence.
Confidential, St. Louis Missouri
IP/Telephony CUCM Consultant Architect
- Worked with CISCO VoIP IP Telephony, CUCM, high level and low level architectural design and integration
ConfidentialVideo Conference Operations Manager
- Delivered hands-on results on Confidential Switches, (DMSs- MSC- HRL), routers (CISCO), CC7, SIP, integration and software upgrades by executing Confidential engineering designs, Customer technical needs resulting in a complete networking and successful integration of wireless UMTS, LTE
- Completed new network design for WAN - MPLS based on CISCO Routers: 1900, 2600, 7000 and 8540 through a complete study of Hydro One existent networking, (data, electrical and optical) for a new MPLS roll out strategy for more than 4000 desktops .