- An ERP Consultant with overall 9+years of professional IT experience with 3+ years of extensive Workday experience.
- Exceptional experience in Workday’s Core HR, Payroll, Compensation (Basic and Advance), Talent and performance Management, Absence, Recruiting, Benefits, Time Tracking and having the thorough understanding of pulling information to the report.
- Supported the implementation of new client on the workday platform by defining, documenting and testing functional business process HCM including core HR, Recruiting, Talent and Performance management and Periodic Compensation.
- Good knowledge in Workday Functional HCM with responsibilities Supervisory organizations, Staffing Models, Job and Positions, Defining Business Process and security Groups, Customized Report Generation.
- Experience in all phases of Full Project Cycle Management (PCM), Business lifecycle namely - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Proficient in Development of Advanced Matrix, Composite Custom Reports and Calculated Fields in Core HCM. Good exposure to Software development life cycle (SDLC) and project management.
- Hands on Workday HCM systems integration implementation experience and working knowledge on Workday Payroll, Inbound/Outbound Integrations, Data Migrations and Reporting.
- Created, enhanced existing reports. Worked with standard and Custom Reports, assigning security to the reports primary and related business objects.
- Experience in performing requirement analysis, design, conversion, Migration and testing including developing functional specifications from functional requirements and customizations of projects.
- Advanced reports design and development, Configuration of Dashboards, Worklets and advanced analytics.
- Experience with data flow and object modeling, case analysis, workflow analysis and functional decomposition, customization and data migration, testing and training services.
- Experience in designing Workday Integration Implementation plan, conducting blueprinting sessions
- Good knowledge of EIB Inbound/Outbound integrations, Workday Studio, Report Writer and Calculated Fields.
- Worked with business process framework, well verged with multiple configuration options in staffing, compensation, benefit events, time off/leave events, Talent Management Events.
- Experience in creating Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups, also worked with the creation and maintenance of position and job staffing models and Headcount Groups.
- Maintenance and creation of Workday Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost centers, and Cost Center hierarchies.
- Created and enhanced existing reports and worked with standard and Custom Reports, assigning security to reports primary and related business objects, migrating reports from implementation tenant to production tenant.
- Created Workday Report writer reports and dashboards for HR. Configured HR based on customers' requirements, also created custom objects based on the customer requirements.
- Excellent object management skills in Workday like configuring Supervisory/Matrix Organizations (Divide organizations, Inactivate Organizations, create subordinates), performance management, Time Management, and Securities like Role/User/Job Based Security groups. Extensively worked with Security Administrator to implement security in various levels.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining various Compensation Packages with multi Allowances, benefits and bonus packages, and in setting up compensation segment security features.
- Possess Good communication skills, keen to adapt to new technologies and effective Team Player.
Workday HCM: Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Absence, Human Resource Management, Recruiting, Talent Management, and Learning.
Workday Financial: Expenses, Inventory, Revenue Management, Finance Planning, Grant Management, Accounting and Finance.
Workday Student: Student Recruiting, Student Admissions, Student Records.
Workday Reporting: BIRT, Calculated Fields, Report Writer(Advanced, Matrix, Composite, Simple, Search, nBox, Trending and Transpose)
Workday Integration: EIB s, Studio, iLoads, Core Connectors, Cloud Connector, PICOF, PECI, Document Transformation.
Languages: XML, XSLT, ETV/XTT, JSON, WD XML, C, C++, HTML, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, EJB.
Other skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, Client Interaction, project execution, Development, Enhancement, Support.
Methodologies SDLC: Waterfall model, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, Scrum.
Operating Systems: Unix Solaris 8/10, IBM AIX 4.3/5.2, Windows, Linux 4/4.
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2003.
Reporting Tools: SQR, Crystal Reports, nVision, PS Query, BI Publisher.
Web Servers: WebLogic 5.1/6.1/8.1/9.2/10.3 , IBM WebSphere 4.0.3/5.1.
Workday HCM Payroll Consultant
- Worked extensively on Studio Developing both Inbound and Outbound Integrations from scratch which includes an inbound integration using four different transactions like Hire, Re-hire, Terminate, and changes.
- Developed Inbound multiple Integrations with vendors like iCMSand developed a real-time studio integration to load new hire information andUpdating contact information to WD.
- Developed Inbound Studio Integration NY Paid Family Leave to Liberty Mutual (Benefits) and Outbound Studio integration for Benefits to Wage Works (Benefits).
- Extensive Payroll Operations experience leading multi-state & multi-FEINs payrolls in a Shared Service environment. Extremely organized and pays attention to detail.
- Mapping employee data to WD Templates. Creating custom inbound EIBs to load part-time employeeinformation into Workday Tenant and Processes include Employee Hire/Terminate.
- Hands on experience mainly on Domain, Role and User based security and been used it whenever required for accessing permissions and functionality.
- Core Connectors - Developed several CC Integrations using Worker template (CCW's and CCB's) using Data Transformations to identify daily change detections.
- Developed several Benefit Integrations for Morneau Shepell, Aon Hewitt, Humana and BlueCross Build shield files including data regarding Dependents, Benefit Plans, and Beneficiary, Beneficiary Allocation and Employee Demographic files.
- Created Supervisory Organization, Re-Organization, Matrix Organization, Sub ordinate Organization, Locations, Positions, Region, Cost centers, Staffing models, Jobs, Position and Compensation.
- Created different staffing models, defining hiring restrictions to Job Management, Position Management.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to build data integration solutions for ERP systems. Used functions such as ETV/XTT to do XSLT file transformations for integrations on Workday Cloud, proficiency in understanding SOAPUI, WSDL, XML, XSLT languages.
- Developed Payroll ADPPayforce Integration, ADP Tax Monthly, ADP Tax Quarterly, ADP Periodic using Connectors which are pre-delivered by Workday.
- Developedaround 15 ends to end Integration solutions in various work streams including benefits, compensation and payroll.Created custom Workday Absence reconciliation integrations with Deltek.
- Developed 6 new Benefit integrations using Cloud connect for benefits and Custom EIB’s to send the Participant, Enrollment and Contributions data for HAS, FSA, Commuter plans for the new benefit vendor.
- I am part of a 4-person team responsible to ensure that payroll data is passed on correctly to the payroll vendor or payroll system depending on territory integration requirements.
- Created a payroll audit dashboard tool using Prism Analytics which enables payroll consultants to quickly determine if a client's payroll mapping correctly maps to workday and ties to 3rd party payroll data mappings.
- Used delivered ETV/XTT functions from a Custom XSLT file to transform the content into a CSV file format.
- Workday Report Writer - creating and maintaining custom reports like Income Statement, Trial Balance, and operational reports for the global firm. Experienced with calculated fields, advanced, matrix, composite reports, and dashboards (company and organizational reporting).
- Developed Workday Finance Integrations using EIB (Outbound), Core Connectors and Workday Studio and Worked with third party vendors like OASIS, CITIBANK, ALFRESCO, GENTAX and QUESTICA .
- Expertise in developing Payroll interfaces using PICOF with the help of Workday Studio and Document Transformation to meet client’s complex payroll requirements and Also, supporting existing Integrations (Around 18 Integrations and 9 Payroll Extracts).
- Actively participated in Uniting Testing and Functional Testing. Tested Business Processes, Integrations and PICOFs for 15 countries as part of End to End testing and UAT.
Confidential, Spartanburg, SC
Workday Techno Functional Consultant
- Took initial knowledge on Workday Design, Development and Production support process and other functionalities.
- Trained under several areas which include vendor qualification, contracting, budgeting & invoicing, compliance monitoring, and audit planning.
- Hands on experience in creating Complex integrations through Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) for items such as Manage Goals, Currency Conversion, Performance Review, Change Job, Create Job Profile, Previous system Compensation History etc.
- Configured Workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission, and merit plans for multiple countries including merit and bonus plan processing.
- Create and maintain Lineage’s catalog of financial reports in Workday Financials and support Finance with reporting technology to ensure any critical issues are resolved quickly .
- Designed and implemented requirements into Workday Financials solution
- Thorough working knowledge of inbound/outbound integrations Using Core Connector, Cloud Connector (CCB), Workday Studio and iLoads.
- Created report writer reports, worked with standard and Custom Reports, using the security in the reports and also created Security Segment Groups for Benefits Integrations and Payroll Integrations.
- Configured Domain Security Policies and merged them with Security Groups and created Functional Design and Technical Design Documents for custom Reports.
- Worked with Simple and Advanced Reports, defining columns, business objects, fields, columns heading overriding, multiple sorting techniques, sorting by secondary objects.
- Assisted Workday team as lead HRIS support for the ad hoc HR system requests within the current HRIS solutions.
- Experience in handling support tickets for the various modules in Workday like (Core HR, Benefits, Time Off, Compensation).
- Created Methodology/Documentation for Business Process and gathered and prepared functional/technical documents.
- Worked as a Functional Analyst to gather requirements and provide business support to groups within the Organization such as Business users and sales team.
- Responsible for writing detail test cases for testing various business scenarios and validating the results. And extensively worked on creating calculated fields and managed day to day issues of Workday analytics.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Worked on the Object Management security Systems like Role, User, Job Based Security and other security groups and also worked on setting up security on Reports. Also performed specific authentications on reports.
- Worked on creating compensation package and assigning to the workers in the supervisory organizations.
- Created inbound Studio to automate pulling the contribution tier from stock process and get loaded into a custom object at Worker level and Designed and developed complex studio integrations which include usage of Hash Maps.
- Experienced in creating advanced reports and using those reports as RAAS (report as a service) REST calls to extract data from workday to studio and use it as per the integration requirements and Prepared Migration Plans for Integrations and reports using solutions and Object Transporter.
- Mentoring Payroll Teams, Multinational Payroll Processing, HRIS reports, Handling Payroll Taxes, General Ledgers, Audits & Reconciliations, Implementing and Administering Timekeeping System, Building Better Processes and Year End Processes.
- Skilled in Workday Report Writer using Composite Reports, Scorecards, Dashboards, BIRT, Calculated Fields, Business Objects, and Custom Objects.
- Worked with the Bank in different countries to set-up connectivity and build integrations to create Payment Files, Positive pay file, check layouts and load Bank statements in the Workday system.
- Developed reports & analytics across many Workday functional areas including HCM, Finance, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Advanced Compensation and Absence.
- Worked on Compensation Components, Elements and Plans like Salary, Unit Salary, Hourly, Allowance, One Time Payment, Merit, Bonus, Commission, Stock.
- Created User Based and Role based security groups based on the client requirements and assigned to the workers based on their role.
- Worked on Report Writer to meet client requirements, help resolve data issues requiring in depth analysis in determining the Data Source, creating advanced reports, modify/ troubleshoot custom reports and Configuring Custom Reports into Worklets and use appropriate Related Actions of Workday Business objects that apply to the parameters of the reports.
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
- Provided Workday overview, org changes and staffing transaction training for new users and Configure and optimize business processes, benefits, compensation, and organization hierarchies.
- Served on implementation team for transition to Workday from PeopleSoft. Responsibilities included learning and assisting in Recruiting and Security fundamentals, developing crosswalks between existing systems and Workday, executing test scripts, troubleshooting user-identified issues, developing and processing integrations during transition phase and providing hands-on user support after Workday go-live.
- Utilize Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) to create and execute mass transactions throughout the Workday application, specifically within the realms of Core HCM, Recruiting, Talent and Security.
- Maintain security profiles and access for Workday production environment, as well as all test environments.
- Performed Functional Consultant role for Workday Production Support team and Responsible for design implementation Staffing Model, Compensation, Custom Reports in Workday.
- Modify customized Hire, Change Job, Request Compensation Change business processes to include executive management 'send back' notifications.
- Day to day support of Workday HCM, Security, Compensation and Reporting issues and Configured Business Processes on Recruiting and assist in HCM Functional Process Areas.
- Configure Workday configurable security as per client's business requirements.
- Hands on experience in inbound/ outbound integrations Using Core Connector, Workday Studio, managing business processes, working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports.
- Designed and implemented various integrations using Calculated Fields, EIB (Enterprise Integration Builder), and Document Transformation, Workday Connector, XML, XSLT and Web Services technologies.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Workday Functional and Reporting Consultant
- Used knowledge of HR business functions and involves the key players to identify and assessing operating needs and issues, and suggest IT solutions (possibly cross-functional or global) for one or more business function.
- Building reports in different functional areas such as Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Time Tracking, Absence Management, and New Hires.
- Created custom reports for integrations team which are used as an input to build different integrations such as EIB, Core Connectors and Studio.
- Actively involved in full cycle PeopleSoft to Workday 20 implementation project and also involved in design of process flows in workday and the fit-gap analysis of the existing HR Business processes in the On-Premise PeopleSoft and Workday.
- Worked with Workday vendor team to prepare the design of Sync between PeopleSoft and Workday.
- Understanding PeopleSoft reports, conditions and using these conditions to create custom reports in Workday.
- Optimized report performance by eliminating unnecessary calculated fields in the report and moved custom reports within different Workday application tenants and validated data for all tenants.
- Coordinated in performing Unit testing and Integration testing and setup business process steps, such as Action, Approval, Approval Chain and Checklist, and how they work and integrate with security groups.
- Worked on the creation of benefit plans, job profiles, and job families and configured Workday's business process framework configured conditional rules to guide workflow or validate data as required to accommodate desired outcomes.
- Configured Workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission, and merit plans for multiple countries including merit and bonus plan processing.
- Configured Workday benefits including groups, plans, coverage types, event types, and eligibility rules for multiple countries.
- Implemented Workday performance management including goal setting, midyear, and year end processes and performed regression testing efforts to support release management and phased rollouts indifferent geographic regions.
Confidential, New York, NY
HR - Payroll and HRIS Analyst
- Process multi-state weekly and biweekly payroll according to federal and state laws for approximately 1300+ employees via Fidelity Payroll System.
- Responsible for managing employee data of the Corporate employees,15 Showrooms across the United States and 300+ Independent Consultants (Contingent workers) on Workday HRIS.
- Execute transaction on Workday for New Hire, Moves, Promotion and Terminations.
- Responsible for collecting and updating core organization level data (Business units, positions, locations, Reporting Managers and Paygroups).
- Verify and correct time-cards on Workday time-tracking system, process and audit benefit pay andprocess third part sick time pay.
- Analyze and audit daily pay reports. Create weekly and monthly MIS reports.Maintain confidentiality of the employee information.
- Respond back to the employees enquires related to the payroll, benefits, and various HR related issues.
- Perform analysis of completed payroll and troubleshoots data inconsistencies; identifies trends and potential issues and recommends solutions.
- Provide support and training to the new store managers and employees regarding payroll software and general payroll needs.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Conducted JAD sessions to Elicited requirements and help develop the product backlog.
- Attended daily stand up meetings, review meetings in agile environment. Divided the project into various phases and shared the updates with the stakeholders.
- Gathered the requirements from the stakeholders and converted them into user stories in Jira. Also added the acceptance criteria in the Gherkin format to each user story.
- Performed GAP analysis by comparing the current system performance to the desired performance and documented all the gaps.
- Worked with various teams on setting new JIRA & Confluence instances for new teams.
- Responsible to create confluence page to track weekly deployment for QA, UAT and PROD.
- Full software lifecycle development experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Analyzed Facets configuration and Change requests for the purpose of determining change to Scope and impact on existing systems configuration that is dependent on the new workflow rules engine, updated JIRA User Stories.
- Analyzed and model Test plans, Use Case Model cases & Test procedures for Agile delivery of the new sub-system.
- Critically evaluated information gathered from multiple sources during requirements gathering, User Story writing and performed analysis and reviews and responsible for tracking, tracing and managing requirements in JIRA.
- Worked on the entire life cycle for requirements management - gathering, analyzing, and documentation and delivering the requirements.