- My professional background is in Management of Information Systems, relational database software and analysis (SQL) of the underlying data.
- Senior EDI and DataSync Analyst are key roles I have held in which I develop coding for the mapping, responsible for Integration with new EDI partners in compliance with government (HIPAA) and regulatory requirements.
- I mainly work in the healthcare industry but have experience other industries both private and public.
- I am certified and have ten years experience using SAP specifically SAP IDOCs and order creation.
- Testing and accurate risk and gap analysis along with table queries to quickly fix issues I consider my strength.
- Proven analytical skills enable me to troubleshoot issues quickly across all focus areas, for example EDI, Data Sync, GS1, SAP etc.
- I excel at project management and collaborating as a team to ensure successful integration or go - live that adheres to the EDI systems capabilities, requirements and standards.
- Also I am able to accurately define the scope of a project and coordinate to ensure on time completion.
- I am able to understand how other departments are affected by our systems and can explain things to these stakeholders in a non technical way as bridge between programmers, team leads, developers or architects.
RELATED SKILLS AND TOOLS:
EDI Mapping Software: Gentran, Inovis, Trusted Link Enterprise (TLE), Mapping Workbench
SAP Modules: O2C, HR, FI/CO, MM, SD, SCM
EDI Formats: ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML, SAP IDOCS
Transfer Protocols: AS2, FTP (File Transfer Protocol), SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) ETL (Extract Transform Load), VAN
Data Sync: GS1 standards (GDSN), 1WorldSync, PIM
Programming Languages: VB.Net, C++, C#, ABAP
ERP Systems: SAP numerous modules
Database Systems: SQL, Access, Oracle, MySQL
Other: SS1, PKI, Linux experienced, GCP
Additional Software: Microsoft Office, SAP, Business Intelligence, Powertrack, VMI, AES Direct, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint, CAD, .PCM. Relation Database, version controls software
Confidential, Mishawaka, IN
EDI /Data Sync Analyst
- Lead EDI role in Sap S4 HANA migration, met Go-Live expectations on time
- Lead analytical and Data Management responsibilities
- Increased SAP Order to Cash process by implementing larger use of the 856 (Advanced Shipment Notice) for EDI and greatly reducing non compliance fines
- Responsible for managing the Data Sync platform migration project
- Used SQL and tSQL to migrate from Oracle backed legacy analysis and rolled tool out users along with providing critical
- Upgraded SAP IDOCs to include the automated delivery on the 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- Took the initiative to include Data Dump into project plan in order to clean up invalid data
- Aligned the organization to drastically change the current Data Sync process making the managing of daily changes automatic, including buy in from multiple teams such as SAP and Medius
- Hired and trained additional resource for the Data Sync consultant role which has been critical to the department
- Created the port of entry for third party Salsified to connect EDI to IDOC in order to begin Order entry process
Confidential, Raynham, MA
Data Analysis EDI Consultant
- Quickly learned Confidential ’s complicated system structure to assist under staffed EDI department
- Leveraged mapping experience greatly increasing automatic flow of data and reducing manual data manipulation
- Part of team that successfully outsourced part of EDI process to SPS Commerce, ensuring smooth rollover to new system
- Setup new trading partners for Confidential US and Danone France using multiple standards and version such as EDIFACT
Confidential, Elkhart, Indiana
Senior EDI Analyst
- Created new data analysis tools for customer service department utilizing database development tools
- Implemented the 834 Insurance EDI document meeting all HIPAA standards for companies based on new Government rules
- Maintain all Electronic Data Interchange functions for the entire multinational corporation
- Worked closely with multiple departments to facilitate efficient flow of data and reduce transmission errors
- Co-project lead to automate metrics for customer service and alleviate manual entry work by department
- Responsible for adding EDI customers to reduce workload on customer service team which has a direct impact on our bottom line
- Controlled Esker or fax system that eliminated the need to hand key fax orders.
- Held position as senior EDI analyst since February 2012, responsible for a three person EDI department
- Often worked on call or from home to resolve time sensitive issues
Confidential, South Bend, Indiana
Information Technology Consultant
- Maintained computer software and initiated new website setup
- Extensive fiber mapping and plotting working with large Telecomm providers
- Used Networking experience to provide customers faster, cheaper connections
- Usually worked remotely with customers or in the field
- Gained basic knowledge of businesses electronic B2B needs and what benefits these connections provide
Confidential, Mishawaka, Indiana
- Promoted to Team Lead to coordinate resources in the field
- Responsible for business networking which included keeping mission critical data connections working for customers
- Installed high speed internet, VOIP telephone and cable television as well as troubleshooting intermittent connectivity problems
- Promoted to Communications Tech level 3 and assigned to a special group responsible for fixing the difficult jobs
Confidential, South Bend, IN
- Designed CAD programs for use in large outdoor bench manufacturing
- Responsible for day to day shop activities including hiring of additional help
- Created reporting analysis currently in use for sales and inventory
- Aligned the organization to focus on marketing and increase of sales and distribution.