Accomplished, passionate and committed senior IT professional with outstanding analytical, support and communication skills, demonstrated ability to adapt to complex situation and willingness, valuable problem solving abilities, exceptional flexibility (willingness to relocate within the US and internationally, and a constant desire to exceed expectations; excellent oral and written communication skills (Fluent in French); very detailed oriented, deadline driven; strong ability to excel in a culturally diverse environment; self - starter and leader who is equally effective working alone or as part of a team.
- UML Agile
- MS Office ((Word, Excel, Power Point, Project) Waterfall
- MS Visio Rational Unified Process
- Windows Server Sun Solaris 8,9 & 10
- Windows Professional Centos
- Windows XP & Windows 7,10 AIX 7
- Java, Java Script, Cobol Visual Basic
- SQL, PL SQL HTML, Unix Shell Scripting
- C++ XML
- Informatica ETL
- Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza, Teradata, Sybase.
- DNS, DHCP, WINS, Active Directory Services, MS Exchange Server, Terminal Service, Exchange Server, Telnet,MS Internet Explorer, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, MS Visio, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, FTP, SFTP, Cisco VPN System Client, Netbackup, Adobe Reader, Heat, Test Director, Heat, SDE (Service Desk), Remedy, Clear Quest, Tidal Scheduler, Autosys Scheduler, Control M, CBSS AS400, Sterling Commerce Connect Direct V 4.0, Connect Enterprise, SQL +, Telnet, HTML, WS FTP Pro, Winscp, Putty, Informatica 8.6.1/9x, Microsoft .NET, VEdit, PGP, GNUPG, Chrystal Reports, AS400, Data Junction Integration Studio, TOAD, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Gomez, TCP/IP, Netcool Xenoss, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Websphere, Jboss, J2EE, F5 BigIP load balancer, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle SOA suite, Xenoss, VMWare, Netscaler, Netcool, Nagios, Solarwind, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, Websphere, IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Adobe Dreamweaver, LAMP Stack, SQL Developer, Eclipse, Python, Github,.
- Lead cross functional business engagement to ensure data governance and stability.
- Work with Onsite and offshore support team to provide
- Supported Derivative Trade processing applications in accordance with ABO Principles by resolving production incidents through various channels such as Jira, iView, TSN Ocean and performing root cause analysis
- Provided direct application support for various type of trades including Commodities, Foreign Exchange, Equity,Credit, Forward Swap in Regions such as New York, London and Hong Kong.
- Collaborated with team as well as L3 to achieve Middle office SLA.
- Implemented and maintain a comprehensive application release process
- Maintain the necessary infrastructure to facilitate testing and production deployments
- Manage daily operational activities required to ensure production systems are fully operational. This includes: real-time application health checks; application performance monitoring; 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting for application-related issues; assist Infrastructure team on 2nd level troubleshooting for FTP services, databases, network, hardware etc.
- Provided proactive support, monitoring over 1000 jobs and EOD jobs (Autosys, procmon, appHero)
- Knowledge of investment product (derivative products)
- Conducted quarter end BCP, and disaster recovery activities to achieve corporate goal.
- Drive continual improvement of the Operations processes and strive
- Review process designs as required for product and regulatory change to verify process is in line with guiding principles of Operations functionally.
- Enhance and further automate existing production processes.
- Facilitate change management and ensure that new software and hardware function as intended.
- Generated Business adhoc report using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Worked with Dev team to test, automate and deploy new processes and support tools in Production.
Sr System Administrator/Data Analyst
- Provides second and third level support for enterprise systems and systems in one or more additional IT domains by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex incidents to minimize system issues.
- Supports stability, availability, and performance of enterprise systems (e.g., systems, applications, network, databases, storage, security) by monitoring systems to identify problems, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Assists technical and project team members to resolve system problems and application-specific issues.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Provide data support for any kind of changes or requests affecting the SQL Server/Oracle/Teradata and Sybase databases. Use SQL to perform analysis, validation and troubleshooting around various system issues.
- Develop/Support Data load, Cron scripts using SQL and shell. Perform analysis on data issue and adhoc request from business.
- Escalates identified issues, risks or problems to lead administrators according to processes. Plans and performs complex system configuration.
- Supports communications with product users and suppliers to share information, identify opportunities, resolve problems, prioritize customer requirements, and maintain continuous improvement through customer feedback.
- Defines and tests maintenance and refresh activities.
- Participates in the installation, upgrade, or decommissioning of designated systems, products, and infrastructure.
- Assists with application-oriented administration and technical support for production and non-production environments.
- Supports vendor support activities as needed. Recommends and executes performance tuning and optimization activities.
- Creates documentation of new and existing system configuration and procedural information; reviews documentation.
- Analysis of functional and non-functional categorized data elements for data profiling and mapping from source to target data environment. Developed working documents to support findings and assign specific tasks
- Worked on claims data and extracted data from various sources such as flat files, Oracle.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation by writing several complex SQL queries and Involved in back-end testing and worked with data quality issues.
- Worked with end users to gain an understanding of information and core data concepts behind their business.
- Worked with the security team to remove vulnerabilities on the database discovered during the security scans.
- Exported and imported data using export/ import utilities;
- Created user accounts and system-level and user-level database objects.
Sr Application Support Engineer/System Implementation
- Support full implementation and provide services for application support activities as part of the Data Transfer Systems in production, especially CISCO scheduler products TIDAL and IBM file transfer Connect Enterprise.
- Work with partner teams (Interfacing applications/Infrastructure/Engineering/Development/Release Management) to resolve all outstanding issues towards these applications.
- Work with the TMO support teams to assist with their daily work.
- Work on ad-hoc requests, audits and other reporting when required. Use SQL for data related work.
- Ensuring required SLA/KPI levels for application.
- Analyze all production intakes, defects and remedy tickets opened by the end customer and prioritize them for immediate resolve and/or long term fixes.
- Provide excellent and quality on call support as and when needed.
- Conducted Data mapping specification designs, Data feed specifications, Data analysis and data comparison.
- Write and analyze complex queries, stored procedures to support ETL jobs.
Unix/Linux System Administrator/ DB Ops
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions, also enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Maintains documentation on configuration and interface specifications; tests and certifies client data transmissions for successful integration with backend systems.
- Automates creation and export of data files for recurring reporting requirements.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifies the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviews system and application logs, and verifies completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Performs regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions; enrolls users and maintains system security.
- Performs daily backup operations, ensures all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, creates recovery tapes or disks; recycles media and sends it off site as necessary.
- Performs regular file archival and purge as necessary; assists in systems administration of servers in remote locations.
- Provides Tier II/other support per request from various constituencies and investigates and troubleshoots issues.
- Maintains servers at local datacenter including repair and recover from hardware or software failures; coordinates and communicates with impacted constituencies.
- Monitors and manages OS and UNIX operating system software, system hardware and application performance, assists in upgrades of servers.
- Provide database administration and management with Linux/UNIX/Microsoft platforms/environments/tools (including operational and monitoring features).
- Monitor oracle Databases using Oracle Enterprise manager.
- Perform Oracle database maintenance, perform deployment in SOA suite, creation of Data sources, JMS destinations, securing web services.
- Monitor the daily performance of the production environment.
- Provide a support on any kind of Infrastructure changes affecting the Oracle/MS SQL Server databases.
- Perform operational aspects of high availability (clustering and related, including replication) solutions, and database security related concepts and designs (SOX compliance).
Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
- Analyzed data from the consumer usage of interactive products in an Oracle environment.
- Assisted in creating Project Plan, Road Map. Designed Requirements Planning and Management document.
- Performed Enterprise Analysis and actively participated in buying Tool Licenses.
- Identified subject - matter experts and drove the requirements gathering process through approval of the documents that convey their needs to management, developers, and quality assurance team.
- Performed technical project consultation, initiation, collection and documentation of client business and functional requirements, solution alternatives, functional design, testing and implementation support.
- Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Communication, and Validation according to Six Sigma Standards.
- Captured Business Process Flows and Reengineered Process to achieve maximum outputs.
- Gathered and documented Use Cases, Business Rules, created and maintained Requirements/Test Traceability Matrices.
- Co-oordinated with the off shore QA Team members to explain and develop the Test Plans, Test cases, Test and Evaluation strategy and methods for unit testing, functional testing and usability testing
Production Data Warehouse Support Engineer/ Data Analyst
- Identified need for environment release and maintenance; collaborated and assisted project team with change management process.
- Scheduled and implemented changes in informatica environment; tested and reviewed testing results; supported production environment 24/7; wrote shell scripts to automate processes.
- Troubleshot, analyze, and fix Business/Sales/Inventory report in Micro strategy and other reporting tools.
- Identified production failures or errors and managed tickets through incident management process (leading bridge call, contact impacted users, root cause, resolution, monitoring and communication).
- Created and updated Informatica workflow and mappings using SQL and Unix to support daily production issues.
- Developed, update and modify SQL queries and Unix script to troubleshoot data issues/loads on Oracle, Netezza, SQL SERVER Database, sourcing from Flat File, XML file, Oracle and Netezza Database, and conducted impact analysis.
- Identified performance issues and corrective actions, in Unix, Oracle, Netezza, and Informatica environment.
- Schedule, Support, Monitor and Troubleshoot Autosys batch job.
- Assesses, designs, builds, and deploys software and new application functionality in Autosys.
- Performs unit testing and directs partners and end - user test planning and testing for Autosys Jobs.
- Perform Autosys admin task such as service restart.
- Troubleshot application errors on Unix web servers in order to restore availability.
- Created, managed, tested and installed FTP accounts, SSH keys and Public Keys for SFTP accounts setup.
- Strong understanding of UNIX environment, shell scripts and triaging and understanding production issues logs.
- Performed user account management, folder creation/ permissions, repository upgrades, software installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, and maintenance in a hybrid Solaris, Linux and Informatica environments.
- Administered and configured workstations to ensure connectivity to servers, databases, and applications
- Troubleshot and analyzed OS and hardware errors on systems and coordinate with Sun Microsystems to obtain replacements for defective hardware and applied firmware and patch updates to systems
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise in many business areas and conducted 24/7 on-call support rotation.
- Work with the team to ensure the quality of coordinated business functions.
- Participate in design and maintenance of enterprise architecture.
- Perform code deployments to QA and Production Environments, data migrations and data loads.
- Create, maintain and review application run-books and standard operating procedures and environment standards.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- Managed ETL processes for multiple file types for all clients using Data Junction Map.
- Processed client data using established process procedures, interpreting detailed instructions, interacting with other teams, documenting processed jobs, and ensuring job processing is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Developed queries, DTS packages, stored procedures, tables, to update and maintain databases containing critical client data using MS SQL Server 2000 & 2005.
- Researched analyzed and recommended methods for improving information process flow and efficiency.
- Designed, developed, and maintained reporting tools used to provide information for management and executives.
- Designed and maintained Dashboard Metrics application; handled queries to troubleshoot errors.
- Maintained daily focus on achieving and exceeding team and business goals.
- Coordinated with the software developers and the team to ensure that Client provides exceptional service to partners and clients by developing the most efficient processes.
- Represented Client Production Team for process innovation, relationship building and client satisfaction efforts.
- Managed internal relationships with Software Developers, Staff and other internal teams; understand the needs of other internal parties while effectively communicating opportunities and needs of the Production team.
- Maintained reports using Crystal Report and resources to facilitate efficient and accurate information sharing.
- Independently worked with peers, data developers and data analyst in performing validation of various types of healthcare related data including medical claims, pharmacy claims, s, and HRA s.
- Tracked data processing defects; maintained client historical trends and distributions for file feed comparison; performed translation of file layouts and data dictionaries to the actual content of files received.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Production Support Analyst
- Led Production Operations quality improvement projects aligned to business priorities, as identified by management.
- Provided communication and support to business on Production Operations initiatives.
- Performed data processing, designing, error handling, scheduling, and monitoring process workflow, using ETL tool Informatica Power Center such as Workflow Monitor, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Designer.
- Implemented data Cleanup procedures, transformations, Scripts, Stored Procedures and execution of test plans for loading the data successfully into the table targets.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL codes through various steps, to implement the business logics of database in Oracle.
- Executed queries against major relational databases for data sets for production using joins.
- Initialized & monitored python and Unix scripted processes through Unix & Tidal Scheduling Software.
- Ensured secure transmission of files to vendors FTP site using PGP and GNUPG encryption software.
- Analyzed built, documented, and modeled processes to measure key business metrics
- Developed and communicated needed process changes to SW development teams for design/development, using UML, Software Life Cycle skills. Tests, and documents said designs to meet the intended corrections.
- Independently created, maintained, and modified SQL queries; stored procedures, and SQL/UNIX shell scripts.
- Generated and modified business reports and files, using programming tools such as Java, or Java Script.
- Interpreted and translated customer requirements into acceptable format for internal processing.
- Designed workarounds to resolve issues until long - term solutions can be applied; developed and implemented automated backup procedures for system/process recovery.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Network Operating Center Analyst
- Managed day to day system administration and monitoring; maintained a hardware inventory database
- Installed, maintained and troubleshot, Windows XP and Windows 2000 systems.
- Used various troubleshooting command such as PING, IPCONFIG, TRACEROUTE, DNS tools and others utilities to analyze and solve network connectivity issues.
- Supported and maintained user account including rights, security and group policies using active directory.
- Created DOS batch script, and net login script to enhance system performance.
- Handled daily Backups tapes rotation; ran daily system maintenance utilities on servers, desktops, and network.
- Installed and upgraded hardware and software on desktop, and laptop for individual clients need.
- Responded to telephone calls, email, tickets and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution; configured and deployed new desktop and laptop systems
- Trained and assisted new associates; provided WIFI solutions to remote users
- Imaged and installed new systems using Norton Ghost; maintained licenses for the department s software repository
- Maintained OPEX AS series scanning system; update data center dashboards, and databases for forecast accuracy.
- Troubleshot and repaired system database using Microsoft Access, and SQL.
- Generated documentations and reported for daily process in the NOC, and the data centers.
- Excelled in meeting the service level agreement related to two data management centers of over 50 employees each.
- Supervised biometric security system by assigning and managing employee access in a high - secured environment.
- Coordinated carriers according to company and accounts manager needs, and documents assignments.
- Ordered, documented, and conducted inventory of IT equipments in the NOC.