- Cloud Solution Architect expert resource for cloud services and strategic IT initiatives, program management & development, and other organizational consulting functions.
- Offer extensive hands - on & supervisory experience in Systems Architecture Engineering & Strategy Planning and support to customers across all technologies..
- 16 years of professional services, primarily in the Virtualization & Cloud Consulting Infrastructure As Services and Platform As Service to Architect Solutions Design / Engineering with strong emphasis on identifying client’s requirements and provide principle technical advisory within the IT/ITES industry.
- Experience and hands on in design, implementing compute, storage, serverless, Devops, microservice, automation management for cloud and on premise datacenters.
- Providing advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keeping customers infrastructure operationally healthy, having close relationships developed with customers to allow understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from public cloud solutions.
- Partnering effectively with stakeholders across the globe in solution\design and working in a virtual team environment .
- Ability to contribute to the development of IT departmental strategies to align with the overall business strategy as well as coporate strategy in complex, highly matrix environment, with support and guidance/ direction, effectively works in a team environment as well as independently.
- Strong Leadership qualities: integrity, influencing skills, attention to detail, timeline sensitive, goal with profit oriented; skills and the ability to effectively supervise others workload.
- Skilled in most areas of technologies which includes designing, installation, configuration, maintenance which helped successfully reaching Enterprise level IT goals along with cost reduction.
- Good project management, time management, technical leadership and organizational skills
- Implementation of AWS Elastic Container Services & Google Kubernetes Engine on bare metal video encorders across different Avaialabilty Zones, AWS service management.
- Design & Configuration of VPC and subnets and connection from On - Permises Datacenter to AWS Cloud.
- Deployment of EC2 and EBS and Amazon S3, VPC, Route53, Lambda Serverless, Cloud Formation, SQS, CDN Cloud Front, Elemental Encoders.
- Core Support for lot of Live Streaming events and 24/7 linear channels.
- Hardware configuration tools using CFEngine.Scripting of channels deployment and validation pipeline using Python script.
- Security for the data in the cloud with different encryption standards AES & CENC.
- Video encoder configuration and deployment for Harmonic VOS, MediaKind and Elemental encoders.
- Monitoring & Logging of distributed systems using monitoring tools like NewRelic, Grifana, Conviva, DataMiner. Dashboard creation for all the monitoring tools for the Wall of Monitoring . Video StartUp Time was the key components as part of dashboard.
- Design end to end with AWS services for Iaas, Paas and SaaS.
- Building Kubernetes cluster, setting up the services and deployments for Pods and docker container images, Working with persistent volume & persistent volume claim.
- Implementation of Cloud monitoring solutions with Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail, Spunk & Service Now
- DevOps - Automation tools with Terraform and setting up CICD pipleine with Jenkin tool. Setting up and configuration of Jenkins tool server. Code review with developers with Python Scripting for the automation if and when required for project.
- Implementation of secure, data protection with identity and access management (IAM), network security .
- VMware ESXi 6.0 vSphere 6.0, 6.5 - Planning and Deployment for 6 Client in US and Middle East engagement. (Cerner, MindTree Consulting Engagement)
- Installation /Configuration VSphere 5 Implementation, Fault Tolerance and VMotion HA, VSphere DRS.
- Design and Deployment new ESXi 5.0.Servers making the configuration changes as and required by client.
- Configure and Manage Virtual Storage, vMotion, Snapshots, Access and Authorization Controls.
- VMware- P2V, VCOPS. VShield, V2V, Security, SRM, V Block. VM Backup, Crash Analysis, Restore,vRO,vRA.
- Configuration of VM tools like vSphere 6.0, 6.5, Resource Pool, Vcenter Server.
- POC for vSphere 6.5 and Migration for large enterprise.
- Enterprise Architecture & Design
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Compute Management
- Infrastructure as Code - Terraform
- Microsoft Windows & BareMetal Platform
- Storage Management Planning and Methodology
- Rancher, Docker Container, Kubernetes Cluster
- New Relic, Grafana Monitoring tools
- DevOps - CI/CD - Jenkins tools
- Capacity and Performance
- Implementation and Design of Containers using Cloud Container Services on AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Amazon Web Service - EC2, S3, VPC, Glaciers, Route53, CloudFront and other Cloud Services on Google Cloud Platform, App Engine, Compute Engine. Automation & Configuration tools - Teraform, Jenkins CI/CD.
- Extensive knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Windows Server(s) 2003 and 2008 R2 Editions, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2003 and 2007 and Microsoft Clustering,SCOM, SCCM, VMM, RHEL 7.0, VMWare and Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, Windows 10, Backup Enterprose Solutions Veeam, Networker 8.2.1,HP Data Protector.
- Support Delivery engagements as a L2 / L3 Support Engineer as an escalated point of contact and perform RCAs for Major incidents impacting production environment
- Perform regular maintenance of servers through installation of software upgrades, patches and hardware upgrades for the client’s environment. Automation via Power Shell Scripting
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
Cloud Technical Architect
- Collaborates and discuss with Network and Application Architects on design/architecture reviews, code reviews, for large applications, systems and/or networks.
- As a Cloud Architect working on vendor engagements to assess their video product with AWS Services integrations into the current video platform for the enterprise systems.
- Create and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS & Google Services within a wide range of customers and partner.
- Evaluate new technologies and products and design a roadmap for requirements and recommendations.
- Provides technical leadership and consultation to development teams with detail design and application security reviews for hosting video services on Amazon Web Services.
- Implemented Amazon Web Services solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling, Route53.
- Experience in migrating and implementation of multiple video applications from on premises using AWS services like SMS, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, AWS Aurora, Cloud Management Platforms with Cloud Formation, Glaciers Archiving Service, Lamba Serverless.
- Working on Content Distribution Network (CDN) with different vendors like Akamai, Limelight, vCDN, Aamazon Web Service - CloudFront with the formats like HLS and MPEG-DASH and Microsoft Smooth Streaming for different media players to support VOS - Video Operating System
- Worked on Open source development for Docker Containers, DockerSwarm, Rocket, Kubernetes, Splunk, New Relic, Conviva and on GitHub.
- DevOps - Automation with Infrastructure as Code Terraform for deployment of infrastructure.
- Working in Agile and SAFe 4.0 standard methodologies, applied to software development and security, architecture design, as part of a Scrum team member work with the Product Owner, to deliver on Product backlogs or any New Features required for the Product. Participate in daily scrums meetings, perform scrum ceromony and demos & PI planning, review and retrospective, JIRA etc.
- Manage Proof Of Concepts, for high end projects to, evaluate and adopt most suitable Cloud Computing (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) with AWS Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Managed and improvised the build infrastructure for software development and continuous integration (CI) and deployment (CD), used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds on to the docker registry and then deployed to kubernetes with creation of Pods.
- Kubernetes cluster and configuration and supported it running on the tip of the CoreOS.
- Experience working on DockerHub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Manage the scope, risk and issues or any impact of changes and documenting the details any implications or risk and provide a mitigation plan.
- Inventory the existing infrastructure and translate it to the architecture diagrams. Develop long-term planning and architecture to ensure systems are scalable to accommodate long term growth.
- Provide different open source platforms for the video infrastructure and design the solutions for video streaming from different broadcast center.
Senior Infrastructure Technical Architect
- Define Cloud Computing adoption models, best practices, use cases, guidance documents in developing and executes Aamazon Web Serivce (AWS) Cloud strategy and roadmap.
- Provide leadership and strategic guidance with pursuit teams during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall company sales and client business strategy and effective use of AWS services offerings. Develops high-level technical operating strategies and solutions, and benefits. Analyzes stakeholders, identify and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision.
- Networking concepts including routing tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, OSI model.
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Develop infrastructure plan design, systems analysis, security, data center operation and network for Client in Airline industry and maintain the high level of delivery of IT solutions. Design & Planning, De- Duplication VMAX, VPLEX, VNX’s, XtremIO, Cisco UCS and Nimble Storage Solutions.
- Setup of Disaster Recovery DRaaS Datacenter with AWS Services.
- Design & Implementation of Isilon S- Series for IOPS - intensive applications. Planning and deployment for Isilon S-Series, X- Series and NL and HD - Series.
- Design and Implementation of VMware VSphere VCenter, Configuration of Virtual Datacenter, ESXi 6.0 and ESXi 6.5 .Migrations from P2V, V2V and V2C,Update Manager.
- Providing RFP for Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions (Amazon Web Services and Azure) with the architectural needs by bringing in enterprise level technology platforms for the storage, network and compute and Disater Recovery Solution on Amazon Web Services.
- Execute proof-of-concepts and Solution architecting on Virtualization and backup technologies, in terms of understanding the IOPS, and thereby sizing the storage product.
- Data Center architecture & design for customer environments by providing technical solutions for data center migration, application migration plans.
Senior Delivery Specialist - Data Center Blueprinting Lead
- Design and Implement infrastructure technical solutions to suit the customer requirements.
- Datacenter assessment and Capacity Planner and SLA maximization for the cloud platform services.
- Working on Blueprinting Methodology. Conduct onsite discussion with customer technical teams to review all compute, network, storage configuration and volumes.
- Common Architecture and Design blueprints & Best Practices for new infrastructure and hardware requirement for various projects. Design and Implement end to end solution for complex n-tier distributed applications running in multi data center for a large enterprise and capacity Management.
- Improvising existing backup solution and proposing a new backup solutions.Product evaluation and provide the matrixon prodcut evaluation to the leadership to help in decision-making.
Lead Senior Technology Consultant
- Design and Planning for Datacenter, deployment of Server(s) for HP BLADE Server(s) and c3000 and c7000 Enclosures.BL680 G7, BL460 G8, Cisco UCS Architecture.
- VMware and Citirx implementation, migration project for clients. Assess the current infrastructure to provide appropriate Customer Inquiry of Storage, Server, Backup and Virtualization technical solutions to address challenges related to Data Centre optimization. Data Center Virtualization, Client Consulting in Middle East Asia Hospitals.
- Defining the right set of project scope to build implement solution for the delivery team as per the defined project management methodologies and setting the deliverables for Datacenter Disater Recovery Solutions.
- Consulting Licenses planning and create High Level Technical Design Document for the given investment or project Architecture Requirement Specifications and relevant artifacts. Schedule and conduct review of architectural work products with all stake holders and secure sign off for them.
- Provide Presentation sessions to the client’s onsite on Confidential Millenium Solutions like EMR, EHR, PathNet and Imaging, Powerchart and CareTracker solutions which helps physicians, nurses and authorized users to share and streamline processes across the entire orhanization, knowledge transfer /documentation presentations about the solution deployed Confidential the client environment and handover to the delivery teams.
- Work closely with Integration Architects for Solution review calls. Designing and documenting best practice solutions ensuring predictability, reliability and quality of new solutions application integration design..
- Work as the Program Manager in some case with envisioning, effort estimation, and resource planning and risk management for projects.
- Work with the Client on defining architecture vision, architecture principles, strategic architectural objectives, and architectural constraints. Identify and address architectural challenges.
- Scheduling deployment sequences for Application landscape migration including but not limited to sizing of servers for applications. Implement complete project life cycle - from capturing customer requirements to delivering solutions on time.
- Assist internal teams in defining and responding to RFPs / RFIs for product pricing and support pre-sales technical support and interfacing to understand client requirement in terms of application needs and technological advantages.
- Design and Solution for Citrix and VMware VDI Enterprise environment for Global Region Europe, Hong Kong, China, Australia, Tokyo supporting RBS clients - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure performing Risk Assessment, Penetration test, Software testing and release testing for the estate.
- Involvement with the development and testing team to help them build and test the proposed solution before rolling out to Client.Providing Solution and Architect designing for the new Infrastructure, solution creation and standardization, Proof of Concept, User Acceptance Testing and multiple vendor testing for the product.High Level Design and create technology best practices for audit, compliance and operational improvements.
Lead Technical Consultant
- Travelled for Business Trip Onsite for customer sites in different locations in United States for Project Transition and Infrastructure Development and Implementation(s)
- Performed data center and server consolidation, workload planning, migration, and implementation projects for various US Hospital(s) including a utility, energy information processing and reporting. These projects ranged in size and scope that included migrations to newer technology operating environments, storage technologies, and workload processing.
- Worked with Onsite support team in development and delivered solutions that assess, plan, architect and design, and implement technology solutions for enterprise for wide heterogeneous IT environments to meet business requirements. These solutions included Change and configuration management, service level and problem management, capacity and performance management, etc.
- Effective Storage Planning, Migration and Data Modeling - Performed effective storage utilization analysis, planning, and implementation for US Customer(s)) that included all storage mediums, migrating data to new technology devices aligning it to appropriate storage technology.
Senior IT Systems Analyst
- Only person to handle the complex data center activity in Bangalore and handled any escalations from various Customer from Orlando Florida. Preventive Maintenance: To ensure the smooth functioning of all Server(s) by taking regular backups so in case of failures able to face an emergency and to generate critical data regarding the systems and inform the concerned department after analysis.