- Overall 7+ years of IT experience in software design, development implementation, testing and production support.
- This includes 4+ years of experience in automated testing and 3+ years in configuring Workday HCM and Post Production Support.
- Experience in maintaining and creation of Workday organization data which includes Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost centers, Cost Center hierarchies etc.,
- Worked with different staffing models, defining Hire restrictions to Job Management and Position Management.
- Experience in creating Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups.
- Worked on the Security Object Management Systems like Role Based Security, User Based Security, Job Based Security groups.
- Enhanced default business process workflows as per user request.
- Well versed with multiple configuration options in organization, staffing, security, business process frame work and compensation.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports, which includes Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, and Simple Reports creating complex calculated fields.
- Expertise in advanced reports using multiple business objects and related business objects.
- Create standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad - hoc reports as needed by business and converting existing PeopleSoft reports to Workday Reports as part of migration.
- Diagnosed functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution.
- I have handled tickets on Time and Absence Management, Benefits, Core HCM, Compensation, Recruiting and Time tracking.
- Assisted on Integration issues by interacting with the Third Party Providers and did manual Integration Launches on Purchasing Power, Wage Works and Equifax when needed.
- Also configured Custom Reports, Business Processes and Worklets as requested by the Users and Business.
- Acted as a Security Administrator in Assigning Roles, Assigning Security Groups, Re-assigning Tasks and Manage Delegations etc.,
- Experience in automating Test scripts using Java Eclipse.
- Developed Keyword Driven Framework Using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Extensive Experience in SDLC and Agile Testing Process.
- Well versed in Test Planning, Test Case Design, and Defect management.
- Have Good Knowledge of ANT/Maven Tool.
- Develop test framework using JUnit and Selenium Web driver.
- Experience in Data driven Testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and selenium Grid.
Workday skills: Workday HCM, Workday conversions, Workday Report Writer.
Technologies/Tools: XML, XPATH.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML.
Document Processing: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Web, MS Excel.
Databases: Oracle SQL, MYSQL, PL/SQL.
Automation Tools: Selenium RC, Selenium Web driver, Selenium GridSelenium IDE, Auto IT.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Workday Support Analyst and Security Administrator
- Coordinated with Business users and customers to gather details about the issues.
- Created Supervisory organizations, locations, positions and changed the Organizational roles.
- Moving Employees and Positions from one Supervisory organization to other.
- Also did the Re-assigning tasks, Delegation Tasks and Advanced Routing as requested.
- As a Security Administrator, assigned security groups and roles to the employees, New Hires etc.,
- Worked on workday Account Setup’s for Third party Implementers and Employee login issues.
- Made changes to the Business Process workflows as requested by Business.
- Employee has “Request compensation change” twice on consecutive days by the manager, which is overriding the first change and has to cancel.
- Employees should be paid for time worked submitted on their approved timesheets for a Semi-monthly pay period, however the paycheck is not only is picking up hours worked from for that pay period, it is also picking up hours worked on approved timesheets from the next pay period.
- Employees taking Sick day’s and Bereavement day’s workday is calculating 1 day as 1 hour, which is reflecting in the paycheck.
- Handled multiple manual Integration Launches for Purchasing Power, WageWorks, Equifax etc.,
- I have automated few integrations and made Scheduled delivery of files as requested by the third party vendors.
Environment: Workday 30, Workday Report Writer, end to end business process, User acceptance Testing (UAT), Web Services
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Workday HCM Functional Analyst
- Conducted Business Review Meetings (BRM) to provide status of issues/changes and to know key areas of focus for the coming weeks.
- Gathered detailed business requirements and automate business processes to enhance the current application systems, including reporting. Assist in development of new reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Creating a Supervisory organization to which we have given a location and assigned roles like a benefit partner or payroll partner etc.
- Creating Cost Center Hierarchies and adding multiple cost centers as its child’s.
- Hiring an employee into an organization through position or job management depending on the requirement and also set Hiring restrictions.
- Creating Job Profiles and grouping them into Job Families.
- Creating Compensation Package, which contains compensation plan, compensation grades or Grade profiles and Eligibility rules to which we also have added Allowance plans.
- Maintain and support all the HR Business process workflows e.g. Hiring, change job and termination implemented in Workday.
- Implemented HCM modules like Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking and Recruiting.
- Creating Custom Reports, Matrix Reports, Simple Reports and Advanced Reports using Calculated Fields etc.
- Created Job requisitions, Evergreen requisitions and worked on the Dynamic Job Application Business Process with Automatic stage Routing and created BIRT reports to generate Offer document etc.
- Also created Time entry codes, Time code groups, Time Entry Templates, Calculation tags and Eligibility rules etc.
- Created standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed by business and converting existing PeopleSoft reports to Workday Reports as part of migration.
- Assisted in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional staff to meet the existing business needs.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing.
- Coordinate across client and internal teams to provide metrics and reporting to support the organization's business processes.
- Worked on Setting up Dashboards and Worklets.
- Worked with consulting partners on the Conversion tasks, Security tasks, and Reporting tasks.
Environment: Workday 29, Workday Report Writer, end to end business process, User acceptance Testing (UAT), Web Services
Confidential, Glendale, AZ
- Worked as Test Associate in the Project
- Automated the test cases using Selenium
- Automated the test script using ANT framework
- Automated the basic flows of the application using selenium
- Writing Test scenarios, Test cases and bug report
- Analyze business requirement and working on test cases and executions
- Effective coordination with development team
- Used selenium RC, IDE and web driver, Java and Selenium Grid to create nightly automation scripts
- Created selenium automation scripts in Java.
- Supporting agile testers in creation of test scripts.
- Common approach for cross platform and cross browser testing.
- Experience building and maintaining a Selenium Regression test suite.
- Involved in Tool Evaluation Process.
- Reviewed the Selenium Scripts developed by the team members
- Used Excel to create data driven and keyword driven scripts.
Software Test Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, and Iterative process.
- Involved in design and development of automation framework using Selenium Web driver.
- Automate new features for reducing time and cost.
- Create Automation Test Scripts and Test case documentation.
- Experience in developing end-to-end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/Testng.
- Experience in developing Keyword-Driven & Hybrid Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced using Web-debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Experienced in making Data Driven and MVC Framework to maintain Test Suites.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex automation challenges involving Ajax, dynamic objects, custom object types, unexpected event handling.
- Interacted with development and product management teams for the quick resolution of reported bugs and various technical issues.
- Reported defects to developer and discussed about the issues in weekly status meetings.
- Defect reporting and resolution.
- Applied a sense of urgency, commitment to deliver in a timely fashion. Analyze customers’ requirements, understand customer issues, discuss and create solutions.