- 17+ years of experience in Managing, Architecting, modernizing and Programming Web applications (internet & intranet) using technologies like J2EE, ATG Oracle Commerce Server, Scenario Server, Personalization Server and Weblogic / JBoss /Websphere application servers.
- Presales solution engineering and engagement with customer to understand business needs, and provide POCs that detail product ability to meet business need. Respond to RFC / RFP process.
- Ecommerce Strategy guidance for customers. Review current ecommerce setup, and provide roadmap to headless commerce, and agile platform techniques.
- Roadmap to migrate to cloud.
- Project manage B2B and B2C applications, planning, development and implementation phase.
- Engineer High Availability, High transaction Systems using ATG Oracle Commerce, Elastic Path, Spring and Linux platform for applications including B2C, B2B, WAP, SOA websites.
- Integrate with Endeca, AEM, Acquia, Documentum, BazaarVoice, Manhattan, SAP and other platforms
- Migration strategy to microservices architecture, and Responsive Design.
- Cloud hosting as PAAS and IAAS setup. Recommend SAAS solution as and when appropriate for client needs.
- Adopt standards of IT industry, do benefit & cost analysis of projects & technologies, Security and SOX compliance, and apply proven technologies to corporate environment.
PreSales Solution Engineer: Engage with customer to understand business requirements, and provide solution guidance, POCs, and enablement roadmap. High level estimates for customer, and provide execution plan. Provide tools for Marketing engagement, reporting, and continuous price improvement model. Create tools to score customers current ecommerce implementation, highlight weak spots, provide guidance on improving current solution for agile commerce, and a path to near term trends in ecommerce technology.
Ecommerce Architect: 12 years of experience in design, development, documentation and working of B2B and B2C E - commerce website, with Google and Yahoo search integration for purchased web clicks, and order translation, and SEO optimizations. Device procedures for payroll deduction, reporting, and anytime editing of Order in fulfillment pipeline.
DevOps: 4 years’ experience in managing processes to enable speedy time to Production. Implement auto-code review process using SonarQube. Work with testing team to define proper testing via automated tools such as Selenium. Reduce time to production time.
Cloud Integration: Implement inventory system on micro services architecture, and host it on AWS cloud. Implement Elastic Cloud to auto scale for inventory microservices.
Project Management: 8 years implementing large scale projects as ATG Architect, 10 years of experience implementing SDLC process to manage projects in development, testing and deployment B2B and B2C e-commerce website. Implement Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance and impact on project documentation, information logging and security. Experience managing off-shore teams of size 100+ and on-site teams of up to 50 people.
Deployment Specialist: 5 years of experience in sizing infrastructure, provisioning, go-live checklist, production readiness, and launch sequence. ATG version upgrade plan and implementation with in-place upgrade, or new setup upgrade and migration.
Endeca Integration specialist: 4 years of experience in integration ATG with Endeca solution. Endeca upgrade from 3.1.2 to 11.x ATG version upgrade plan and implementation with in-place upgrade, or new setup upgrade and migration.
Oracle Cloud Commerce: Engage with Cloud commerce Architects to include performance monitors for cloud instances, and managing operations statistics and validations. Architect plan to implement customer customizations for Oracle commerce cloud.
Magento: Evaluate Magento tool integration with AEM. Understand underlying architecture, and review Adobe plan after Magento acquisition. Create a plan for customers that can adopt Magento, with estimate on team size and implementation size. Author tool to review and analyze Mangeto codebase.
ElasticPath: Evaluate Elastic Path as a development platform for B2B and B2C ecommerce site. Certified architect in ElasticPath.
Computer Languages: 9 years of experience in programming languages such as Java, C/C++, PERL, Pro*C, Assembly language programming.
Databases: 8 years of extensive experience in data mining applications. PL/SQL and JDBC interfaces with databases like Oracle (11i, 10g, 9i, 8, 7), PL/SQL, MySQL 5.5, mSQL, SQL Server 7.0. Experience with reporting tools such as Crystal Server, Microsoft Access
NoSQL: 4 years implementing solutions using MongoDB, Cassandra.
CQ360: ATG Code Review tool to identify Transactions, order Synchronization, and ATG best practices. Tool is standard for ATG Code Review.
Env360: Tool validates ATG configuration practices, and provides a complete holistic view of environment. Tools has become standard in reviewing Configuration for clients.
MicroServices: 1 year experience implementing solutions in Spring Boot, Cassandra.
Monitoring solutions: 5 years of experience recommending and implementing ecommerce monitoring with products like AppDynamics, Splunk, Oracle Enterprise Manager.
Operating Systems: 5 years of experience managing Operating environments like AIX, Linux ES 5.0, and Windows Servers 2003. Code and manage scripts in Windows WMI, shell scripts in Linux and AIX. Built and manage BMC patrol environment to manage AIX, Linux and Windows servers.
SOA: 4 years of experience developing SOA applications like integrated reporting across databases of General Ledger, and Lawson Financial systems.
Data Center Migration: from Dallas Irving to Mahwah office. Plan power requirements and setup environment.
Administrative Liaison: between B2B customers like Wal-Mart & Kmart and web operations.
Manage Infrastructure with team: of NOS operations (windows server 2003, Exchange systems, and Citrix systems), Unix Operations (Linux ES 3.0, Linux ES 4.0, AIX 5.2) and Desktop operations. Manage IBM DS8100, Tivoli storage Manager 5.3 for Unix Environment, EDI systems, Citrix XP Farms
People Skills: Proficient in English language. Experience working in diverse work environment. Communicate and manage offshore teams based in U.K., Canada, Israel, India and Honk Kong.
Document projects: with user requirements, exception planning, error code manuals, user Manuals, policies and guidelines for offshore teams. SOX compliance, documentation and security analysis of projects.
Director of Ecommerce Services
- Setup Magento POC.
- Implement B2C site for hardgoods, and telecommunications needs.
- Integrate with AEM and Drupal(Acquia). Note challenges and optimizations.
- CPQ Setup with Magento.
- Setup ElasticPath locally, and in cloud.
- Setup B2B and B2C website.
- Modify B2C site for telecommunications needs.
- Integrate ElasticPath with AEM.
- Integrate ElasticPath with Drupal (Acquia)
- ElasticPath setup and integration with NoSQL DB like Cassandra and Drupal.
- CPQ Setup with ElasticPath.
- Business interested in evaluating current solution, and routine upkeep of implementation. Request review and plan to migrate to cloud.
- Create a plan to migrate to cloud.
- Identify risk areas, and HIPAA compliance gaps in cloud offerings.
- Influence engagement to grow from $100k to $800K
- Confidential integration with SEO was broken.
- SEO statistics were not recorded.
- Identify what data needed to recorded, systems that can aggregate data, and create funnel graph.
- Session Failover need Confidential exceeded features offered by Jboss.
- Confidential needed ability to encrypt session data stored, control data stored between logged in users, and anonymous users, and retrieve on demand.
- Solution using Redis, ATG and custom code provided ability to store selectively, encrypt and restore on demand in a timely manner.
- Introduce ATG Droplet cache.
- Tune JBoss and ATG configuration for optimization.
- Fix DB indices and table structure to improve performance.
- Fix speed and stability by consolidating versions of AngularJS into one.
- Add minification in build process using Grunt.
- Add compression in build process using Grunt.
- Review and analyze current implementation, and provide guidance on system improvements, enhancements, and a stable platform.
- Influence business to grow from $200K engagement to $1.2 million
- Propose project plan and cost of implementation.
- Establish an onsite/offsite team to execute plan.
- Co-ordinate coding between Endeca XM (B&N), Endeca (TCS) and ATG (TCS)
- Enable Rest APIs for third party to use B&N website.
- Enable pricing and inventory queries on API.
- Enable security and selective enablement.
- B&N Site needed holiday readiness and sizing.
- Execute CQ360 report to assess code quality.
- Identify top three code issues that impacted site stability.
- Implement code fixes and stabilize site.
- B&N production environment had inventory oversell issue for high volume products.
- Issue was identified in Inventory architecture.
- Inventory architecture re-implemented as standalone platform on Spring Boot, Cassandra platform.
- Inventory Solution hosted on Amazon cloud. Elastic Cloud enabled.
- RFP and RFC response to customer request. Provide POC and path to migrate inhouse.
- Influence engagement to grow from $500K to 1.5 million
- Customer application was developed and hosted by vendor SpeedCommerce, which ceased operation.
- Do knowledge transfer from vendor.
- Establish a team for Knowledge transfer, and documentation on wiki.
- Establish team to take ownership of different aspect of site.
- Project Plan to bring ecommerce sites in house.
- Identify changes to Plan.
- Cost Estimate and delivery.
- Propose plan and provide TCO estimates.
- Identify benefits and quick wins by upgrade.
- Execute and implement plan with TCS team.
- IBM cloud was choosen as partner for Payment Gateway.
- Implement direct connect to IBM cloud.
- Implement secure connect via SSLv3 to IBM Gateway.
- Provide upgrade path from Endeca 3.1.2 to 11.3
- Remove deprecated code.
- Educate customer on new features of Endeca 11.3
Sr. Principal Consultant / ATG Architect / Deployment Specialist
- Work with Customer and Partner Sapient on Capacity planning and sizing site.
- Influence customer confidence to become permanent customer.
- Identify issues with code base and recommend changes for stability.
- Review environment and identify configuration issues and recommend fixes.
- Finalize ear deployment.
- Monitor site for 30-days after golive.
- Capacity review and recommend sizing on yearly basis.
- Planned capacity for high traffic events.
- Identify latency issues in code, and recommend possible fix.
- Confidential experiences high number of NMC events. Identify issue and log, tie it up to code, and recommend fix.
- Influence customer opinion to engagement.
- Review provisioning for Datasources and latency issues. Recommend solution.
- Confidential migration plan from 10.2 to 11.1.
- Endeca implementation review.
- Endeca environment sizing and provisioning.
- Confidential migration plan to ATG 11.1.
- Confidential migration of search from ATG Search to Endeca Search.
- Confidential capacity planning.
- Manage implementing partner ObjectEdge deliverables by measuring code quality and environment setup quality.
- Estimate traffic projections and capacity needed for Confidential expansion.
- Create a detailed plan to migrate from JBoss to Weblogic.
- Review plan to migrate database from SQL Server to Oracle.
- Go live planning, and after golive support.
- Review implementation issues reported by implementing partner.
- Provision environment, and validate connectivity over VPN to customer.
- Provide fix for Axis library integrations with Weblogic.
- Environment review and code review.
- Review implementation strategy provided by implementing partner.
- Estimate infrastructure requirements, provision instances, and deploy.
- Review ATG-Endeca implementation.
- Review proposed environment.
- Code review to evaluate code quality and guidance for improving code.
- Review ATG implementation strategy, and evaluate best coding practices.
- Review cloud hosting environment setup and provide guidelines for proper ATG clustering techniques.
- Review ATG implementation design.
- Review Endeca integration and request processing pipeline.
- Identify issues related to instance crashes, and provide immediate and long term remediation.
- Code review and environment review.
- Cloud environment setup review.
- Review holiday readiness for Confidential website.
- Review load test results, analyze data, and provide recommendations for scaling during holiday season.
- Identify issues pertaining to No managed Connection experienced on North America site.
- Review Confidential ATG environment, traffic and scalability for holiday readiness.
- Code review to identify ATG coding best practices and impact on scalability.
CSC Architect / Trainee
- Guide Client on CSC best practices, and guide implementing partner on most effective strategies for implementing client requirements.
- Guide business on upcoming strategies to drive business content on web platform.
- Train customer service agents on how to use CSC application.
Confidential, Skokie, IL
- Review plan to migrate from ATG version 2007.1 to ATG 10.1
- Review and implement user profile management.
- Review and fix build script to build with ATG modules.
- Endeca integration implementation review and guidance.
- Web services integrations with backend systems.
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
- CSC capabilities presentation to client, and guide client to map existing functionality to CSC.
- Lead CSC Development team offshore of 50 developers, combined with a team of 6 onsite.
- BCC gap document review.
- Author CSC Gap document, provide man hour estimates and delivery timeline.
- Review in-flight projects, and provide transition plan, and Integration documents to client/offshore.
- Work with Offshore team to streamline inflight project, and CSC development.
- Code Review.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Review Workflow for delivering changes to both datacenters.
- Review SQL JMS publishing technique to both datacenters.
- Provide active-active solution setup, and necessary code.
- Review Confidential implementation strategy.
- Review workflow changes to accommodate Endeca indexing before publishing to production.
Confidential, St. Louis
- Review implementation architecture, and setup.
- Review migration plan provided by Accenture.
- Review database setup, and efficiencies.
- Lead a team of 2 to monitor go-live.
- Code Review for client.
- Review ATG commerce and ATG CA implementation.
- Provide architectural overview for implementing ATG CSC application.
Confidential, Montreal, CA
- Review client requirements and provide implementation guidelines.
- Consult implementing partner Nurun regarding Confidential ’s requirements and best practices to implement platform.
- Consult and train Operations in regards to ATG components and best practices to administer ATG platform.
- Manage Deployment Specialist deliverables.