- 10 X SFDC certified sales & marketing automation professional with 10+ years of experience in Finance & IT which includes 3+ years as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Proficient in troubleshooting Salesforce, gathering requirements, configuring Salesforce applications, Objects and working with a variety of Apps to improve adoption ad user experience.
- Competent in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Dashboards, Task Configuration, Analytics Reporting, User Acceptance Testing, End User Development & Delivery and System Testing.
- Adaptive Person with proven excellent customer management skills.
- MS Office Suite
- Salesforce CRM
- Mac OS
- Qlik Sense
- Field Service Ligntning
- Business Intelligence
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Proactively engaging Man power planning on regional requirements, issues and suggestions in relation to the SFDC environment.
- Analyzing Field Service Engineers’ skillset and capabilities to fulfill Region’s demands via Salesforce.com Platform.
- Working with various Salesforce.com objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns based on business needs.
- Creating different Record Types, Formula fields, Workflow rules and Sharing rules depending upon the requirements.
- Experienced in Sales cloud and Marketing cloud applications, Automation of potential resources and Campaign Mangement.
- Creating and configuring Gap - list Dashboards and delivering high quality and timely reports to demonstrate milestone s.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Involved with BA in analyzing the specifications provided by the client.
- Worked closely with several end clients on post-implementation support projects and additional customization.
- Preformed in Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, built case teams and case management model and design support process using force.com.
- Hand on experience in maintaining and customizing service cloud application and built entitlement progresses
- Managed the transition from Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud to Service Cloud to keep track of sales progress and case status for the clients.
- Supported web-to-case process, email-to-case processes.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Gathered business requirements from end clients and stakeholders, translated the requirements to actionable tasks for the development team.
- Managed role as liaison for cross functional teams communicating between business, management, and IT to assure proper development for all projects.
- Managed project goals and s to assure deadlines using JIRA.
- Managed Agile project management process assuring all cross functional teams are aligned.
Financial Data Analyst
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Created charts, graphs, and pivot tables in Hyperion and Excel to represent lead management data to show return on investment (ROI) for the vice president and senior vice president
- Reviewed Marketing Communications annual budget.
- Improved number of hot leads from one hundred to over three hundred by increasing lead sources from two sources to eight including leads from workshops and technology conventions.
- Managed IT Team in India to assure timely entry of leads in the Customer Relationship Management System.