- Confidential is a results - orientated experienced IT business professional focused on solutions that leverage enterprise assets to deliver sustainable solutions that provide clients a competitive advantage.
- Confidential can blend business and technology experience to provide strong business insight and vision for the future to effectively communicate value based solutions which solve complex business problems. Effective at liaising between business and IT and able to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Managed and exceeded sales target $100MM+ & Consistently exceed managed revenue target ($50 MM+); Involved Pre-sales negotiations, leading SOW response
- Successfully built & ran large SAP solutions practice for large international consulting company; Full P&L responsibilities to deliver practice goal
- Managed very large multiphase, multiyear and multi-market project delivery/rollouts
- Led multiple engagements as Architect, Master Data Governance lead, Project/Program manager, as well as engagement delivery directors for Big-4 consulting company.
- Wide range of industry vertical experience including: Insurance, Retail, CPG, Pharmaceuticals and Beverage
- Experienced with ASAP, Agile/SCRUM and SDLC methodologies (served as CSP, CSM and PM) on multiple successful projects
- Served as Agile product owner and project manager for very large pharma/CPG company
- Lead & delivered Master Data Governance, Data Quality (DQ), D&B enrichment and cleansing solution for large French based global life-sciences company
- Delivered ServiceNow based P2P Workflow (Service module) solution to support NA user indirect Procurement (non-COGS), included: coupa integration, machine learning (ML), Robots (RPA)
- Designed/delivered multi-year IT modernization & sustainability program for large enterprises. Solutions included: ERP, EIM strategy, Enterprise architecture (EA), MDM and Business Planning Consolidation
- Implemented In-memory analytics (SAP) solution on AWS
- Performed Enterprise Business analytics assessments for large organizations
- Delivered IT strategy project for large Boston based CPG company
- Architected IT Solution incorporating Tableau dashboards, BOBJ Dashboard & Webi, HANA and Big-Data-Hadoop (Cloudera), Spark, Sqoop solutions for large Japanese CPG company
- Ran workshops to accelerate design of interactive (webi) reports and Tableau dashboards
- Lead development Real-Time (SAP HANA) financial and SCM analytics thru SAP, for Petro Chemical company in OKC
- Designed large-scale distributed data processing. real-time analytics (HANA) and data stores.
- Launched modernization offering for Business User solution, which included accelerators to transition BW analytics to BOBJ solution packages for Big-4 consulting company
- Lead SCM based Business Intelligence (BI) project delivery for large medical devices manufacturer.
- Led dashboard harmonization effort for large New York based CPG. Systems analysis, user expectations, gap-analysis, data analysis including review of MDM
- Experienced with Java, SQL, R, Google BigQuery for data collection and statistical analysis
- Integrated 3rd party syndicated data providers (ex. IRI) to capture consumer market behavior for large CPG Retailer
- Led data governance program for Confidential Privacy Program (CPP) to identify data categories, data types, sources and acceptable remediation
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN:
- Business Analysis
- Workflow Design
- Quality Assurance
- IT Assessment
- Project Governance
- EIM-Master Data Governance
- Project Management Office
- Business Analytics
- Budget planning
- Business Process Management
- Change Management
- Systems Analysis
- Data Analytics (BI)
- Project Management (w/Scrum Agile)
- Business Requirements
- Functional Requirements
- Analytical Skills
- Cloud Strategy Analytics
- System modernization
- Presentation Skills
- “C” level Communication Skills
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Data Governance Lead
- Confidential Privacy Program (CPP) compliance project to implement retention policy for Confidential company supporting CCP
- Working with Legal hold team to support building of legal hold repository schema for Confidential to support pending / potential legal litigation matter.
- Catalogue of data model on Confidential National Data Ware (NDW) for customer, video usage, customer call recordings, wifi, SMS-chats, etc. for CPP retention project
- Develop data governance program to manage data within the enterprise with data stewards, owner and managers
- Built Jira process to track workflow creation, assessment, execution and closure
- Teradata, Amazon AWS, Data Lake (Presto)
- Jira issue tracker
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Global Project Lead/Solution Architect - MDM
- Manage project implementation & delivery (leveraging Big-4 partners Deloitte, KPMG)
- Member of MDM data governance body to define systems, operations, standards and practics which align with goverance objective plans
- Defined roles and responsibilities related to data governance and accountability for vendor data steward
- Defined data quality metrics indicators to ensure compliance with preset policies, standards, roles and responsibilities
- Implement DQ initiatives to continue to improve data element quality, certification and continued monitoring.
- Define Agile project EPICs, Stories, Sprints in Jira
- Run daily scrum calls, weekly project committee, steering committee, end of sprint demo
- Track project project progress in CA-PPM and JIRA to steering committee
- Build solution architecture utilizing: SAP EIM tools (IS/DS), Celonis process mining, Oracle, Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) enrichment and SAP Address Verification (scope: North America, Central Europe)
- Developed source target mapping documents with business transformation rules (validated by users) and to align with SAP S4/HANA MDG Business Partner
- Developed SAP Information Steward(IS) scripts to profile data quality and SAP DS to cleanse data
- Examined iDQ (Informatica DQ) results to profile
- Built the Conceptual, Logical, Physical data models for downstream analytic consumpition
- Integrated Vendor Master data workstream with global SAP S/4 HANA MDG team to facilitate cleansing, enrichment and migration of VMD objects
- Provided large dataset to end users using Hadoop Big-Data (Cloudera)
- Worked on Big Data Analytics platforms and ETL in the context of Big Data using Tableau Prep, SAP Information Steward, BODS.
- Utilized Microsoft Excel hashing, vlookups, data queries, pivot tables to evaluate large vendor master data
- Qliksense dashboard to present current data quality and effectiveness with data cleansing
- Build VMD test scenarios & cases for user acceptance
- Author SOW to work with system integrator to partner on deliverry engagement
- Run UAT sessions with user community on project completion
- Manage project implementation on ServiceNow version London, delivery, cutover and change management/training.
- Ran workshops with development team to accelerate blueprinting phase
- Reviewed user requirements verses SN Service module and identified gaps with SN PSS
- Development of business requirements and rules which were basis auto procurement code selection (ML)
- Examined & tested Robot Automation (Automation Anywhere RPA) drivern interface to Coupa
- Drove system implemenation partner selection (interviews, rfp response, demos)
- Developed project plan, authored Stories, EPICs, determined featue releases to MVP
- Utilized ServiceNow Agile 2.0 tool to document stories, testing, defects
- Ran daily scrum calls, weekly project committee, steering committee
- Built UAT scenarios, organized user acceptance, drove defect resolution process
- Track project progress and budget consumption using CA-PPM, JIRA and MS-Project
- Provided steerco and project committee groups with necessary updates project progress, schedule impacts, training schedule, and rollout schedule
Accomplishments: Delivered/deployed project on-time within a very tight budget to bring immediate value to P2P organization freeing up procurement resources to focus on high value activities.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Solution Data Architect
- Led team to perform analysis, design and enhancement to existing SAP Master Data (MDM) solution to support JnJ Supply Chain management (GxP) project. Solution involved analysis, design of solution, execution of solution, SIT as well as UAT via HP - ALM, delivery content via Cloudera Hadoop big-data datalake, w/Sqoop queries. Project was an Agile run project utilizing Jira and Confluence for story management.
- Managed enhancement of the Master Data/Metadata Management(MDM), Data Quality and Data Governance Process for Upstream business.
- Worked with JnJ HCS governance bodies to define reference architectures for business intelligence, reporting and data integration.
- Managed improvement to application database system performance by analyzing data, making recommendations and implemention of application MDM tuning improvements.
- Prepare & updated documents, Functional Specification documents, System Design Specification documents, Requirements Traceability Matrix documents, Quality Assurance Plan documents, Cross Reference Design documents, Configurations Items List documents etc.
- Manage project delivery within scope requested
- Drive data quality to ensure business rules are correctly captured and understood
- Capture business needs into project requirements and set priorities against global initiatives
- Work with business stakeholders and external vendors to foster understanding of project objetivies and timelines
- Worked with business data owners to identify issues during SIT/UAT and to develop short/long-term solutions
- Develop project metrics to track project progress
- Worked on user training material for solution
- Managed project delivery ontime within budget; ensured data quality met; provided quality enterprise to downstream data subscribers internal/external
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Sr. Managing Principal
- Senior member of botique consulting company focused on providing business anlaytics solutions, to large enterprise organizations to help maximize their IT investments.
Confidential, Bala CynWyd, PA
Data Architect/Guidewire BI Reporting Project Manager
- Led the legacy migration of release 1 implementation ($3MM) of Guidewire to support a large COTS implemention to support GL and P&C. Solution involved COGNOS based wired reports supported by SQL and Informatica ETL.
- Phases of project included assessment of existing environment against proposed solution architecture, data integration considerations.
- Multiphase, multiyear, large offshore - onshore teams which included client and large systems integrator members.
- Extract the data from OLAP database and published into business objects tool, which helps the business to analyze the business related queries for specific period.
- Conversion and migration of data using SQL Loader, SQL stored packages and procedures
- Supporting and managing data loads.
- Built project plan incorporating Agile principals to project team
- Managed project blueprinting, building functional specifications (predominately japanese setting)
- Performed gap analysis against user requirements verses standard availability in tools and repository
- Identified key user metrics, KPI
- Building solution architecture involving multiple vendors and BIG Data: hot verses cold data needs
- Defining end user Bex reports, Webi interactive, Tableau dashboard
- Ran workshops to “white board” BOBJ and Tableau interactive dashboards
- Excuted plan to deliver POC MVP reports to gain user feedback
- Defined standards documents
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
SAP Program Manager
- Followed Agile and ASAP procedures as well as change control managements to account for furture project audit (SOX);
- Worked with business process client to manage all change requests due to continueous business needs and to adapt project to requested changes;
- Identified new process and performed gap analysis against existing functionality;
- Ran workshops to “white board” BOBJ and interactive dashboards;
- Built Webi interactive reports and Xcelsius Dashboards to support business requirements for Credit and Opex reporting
- Led SIT/UAT activities, tracked functionality gaps
- Updated all docuemnts to account for new functionality and excuted user training and knowledge transfer.
Accomplishments: standardized reports and dashboards utilizing Agile to ensure better atoption/acceptance by end users; elimination of multiple spreadsheets with differing definition of key metrics; provided standarized metrics for reporting
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- examined central Data Models for team. utilized iDQ to profile of source data to grasp customer, stores, demographics. examined and reviewed detailed Source to Target Data Mapping and transformations utilized by BI team
- Reviewed BI organisation, documented process flow and identified areas of bottleneck and recommendations, which would improve on going BI modernastion effort