- 8+ years of overall professional IT experience with 5 years of ample experience in Salesforce CRM and 3 years as a SAP Business Objects developer.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator and earned 54 Badges,60500 points in Salesforce Trailhead.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Experience in Permission sets and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users
- Hands on experience in salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Experience in working on Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud and Cloud integrations.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts, custom links, related lists and other components as per the business needs.
- Lightning experience on Reports, Dashboards and Visual force.
- Upgraded some objects from Salesforce Classic to Lightning to develop better interaction of pages.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like accounts, contacts, opportunities, products, price books, contracts, cases, leads, campaigns, reports and dashboards.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, web - to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Used Salesforce Explorer to select data and to test in SOQL and search in SOSL.
- Good experience in working with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic In Apex programming language.
- Experience working with Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers &; Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods, Application Design and Development on Multi tenant Force.com platform.
- Integrated Salesforce with external applications using Force.com APIs (SOAP and REST) and developed Salesforce.
- Expertise in diversified Sales domain like Configure - Price-Quote, Contract Management, Revenue Management & Integrated CPQ system with multiple CRMs like Salesforce and CRM On Demand.
- Worked extensively on Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines) Configuration, Commerce, Integration, Document Engine, BML and BMQL.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ, Depth understanding of the APPTUSCPQ, APTTUS CLM data model and functionality.
- Developed salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, and Events.
- Knowledge in data extension, query, Marketing cloud pages, Campaign management, email studio, automation studio, Journey Builder etc.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools& Integration Tools: Force.com Excel connector, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), Workbench.
Reporting Tools: SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.X, SAP Web Intelligence, Web Intelligence Rich Client, Universe Designer Tool (Designer), Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards.
Database: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, Teradata R12/R13, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2000, MicrosoftOffice Access
Web Technologies: SOAP, REST, Apache 2.2, HTML, Web Services.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email and alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Developed Apex Classes, Visual force pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts,Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Created and customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL considering the governor limits.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites
- Develop triggers to meet the complex business rules on custom objects by following Apex Best Practices.
- Created various Reports, Report Folders to assist Service managers to better utilize Sales force and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Test and trial with Sandbox and Development environment features
- Built custom License management app for the services team that tracks software license purchases and makes it easy for customers to log in to the portal and download new licenses.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality.
- Built relationships across multiple technology, operations, services, sales, program and product teams to accomplish end goal.
- Worked extensively in customization of Sales Cloud by embedding Visual force pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, Contact, and Leads.
- Involved in creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Created workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert. Created sharing settings and gave field accessibility.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic cleansing, custom objects and workflows.
- Implemented Security access to the user profiles by creating Object level security, field level security and record level security.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and also Outbound Messages to manage the Workflows & Approvals.
- Created new custom objects, custom fields, custom tabs, custom reports.
- Setup a FLS (Field-level security) to all the users based on their role hierarchy and profiles.
- Documented all the user requirements, analysis, design and maintained those documents for developer references.
- Migrated data for telecommunications project from legacy system to Salesforce, developed an apex class to track the duplicate data transferred from the external system.
- Worked with QA team to resolve the bug fixes as part of UAT sessions.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Used to have a regular scrum meeting between Business analyst (BA) and Developer team to discuss the new business requirements and develop those requirements in that sprint as part of Agile methodology.
- Designed, built and configured Salesforce application to meet the business process and application requirements.
- Gained Experience in Salesforce domain’s Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community cloud.
- Drove key stakeholder sessions throughout the design and build as part of CRP (Conference room pilot) methodology, and Additional high-visibility decision making sessions.
- Managed the minor releases, bug fixes as part of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Documented technical design documents (TDD) and functional design documents (FDD) for various projects to help development and functional teams understand the business requirements.
- Managed multiple off-shore teams during the entire life cycle of a project.
- Developed web services using SOAP/WSDL to integrate Salesforce to receive data from external systems. Created a batch process to constantly receive data Confidential regular intervals based on the user requirements.
- Experienced in deploying changes from Sandbox to multiple environments (UAT, Test, Production) using Changes Sets, IDEs (Eclipse and Welkin suite), and Workbench.
SAP Business Objects Developer
- Gathered, analyzed and documented business requirements, clarify business rules and data design requirements, functional requirements and data specifications for Business Objects Reports and Dashboards.
- Interacting with the business users to finalize the BRS and get user sign off on it.
- Preparing the system requirement specification document (SRS) based on BRS and user inputs.
- Build the new universes as per the user requirements on top of BEx queries by defining the universe connections.
- Created complex Web Intelligence reports by linking objects from different data providers and using Merge Dimension Option.
- Developed critical reports like Cross Tab, drill down, Slice and Dice, master/detail by using Web Intelligence Reports. Extensively used Calculations, Variables, Sections, Breaks, Sorts and Alerter for creating Web Intelligence reports.
- Worked closely with the BW team to load the data into the BW system from ECC and other data sources.
- Created Webi reports using BICS connections on top of BEx queries.
- Developed linked WebI reports (hyper-linking) by extensively using OpenDocument function.
- Created interactive Dashboards to for different KPIs via the Web Service connections like BI Web Services, QaaWS by using BO Dashboards (Xcelsius).
- Created audit reports using Activity universe to keep track of users usage on reports BO Components to analyze the peak usage hours and critical dashboards.
- Responsible for knowledge transfesr, training sessions with end users to teach them the basic fundamentals to work on Reports.
- Prepared Test Cases and Test Scripts for Unit Testing.
- Involved in Unit testing, System testing and User Acceptance Test (Dashboards and Reports) throughout migration process.
Business Objects Developer
- Interacted with Business Analysts, Business Users and Project Manager for gathering business requirements, Functional Requirements and Data Specifications and prepared technical detail design documentation for reporting system.
- Migrated Business Objects6.5reports to Business Objects Enterprise XI R2 SP2.
- Used Import wizard to import existing User accounts, Groups, Categories, Universes, Reports, Connections and Universe restrictions to BO XI R2 SP2environment.
- End-To-End testing of Post Migration reports.
- Security testing of Users, Groups and Universes to verify the behavior in Source (Business Objects 6.5.1) and Target (Business Objects XI R2 SP2) environment.
- Trouble shooting and resolving issue arises due to Migration.
- Involved in the Post Migration Support.
- Adding /Enhancing the security levels as per the user requests:
- Changing the object security levels
- Giving the additional rights to the existing users
- Changing the row level security
- Managing Application Level rights
- Managing Folder Level rights
- Managing the Schedule rights
- Creating the Profiles and Publications in Business Objects XI R2 SP2
- Categorized the users such as Power users, Moderate Users, normal users and identified their roles and usage with Web Intelligence and Desktop Intelligence reports.
- Demonstrated the BO XI R2 product features and limitations to all the end users.
- Created Dev and Test and Prod environments as per the best practices.
- Implemented Single Sign-on & Security Layer with Row Level Restrictions.
- Defined Users, Groups, Categories & Connections with Central Management Console and scheduling the reports using Business Objects Enterprise.
- Published Reports in Business Objects Enterprise via Publishing Wizard and Business Objects Management Console.
- Applied Microsoft Patches for Business Objects XI R2 for registered bugs and convert Business requirements into technical specifications.
- Worked on Trouble Shooting of different database connectivity and performance tuning.