Highly motivated Business Intelligence Professional using SQL Server 2005 and Microsoft Technologies. Experience manipulating various data sources to support Senior Management decisions. More than sixteen years experience developing software in Oracle pl/SQL. Excellent problem solver, able to quickly grasp complex systems and identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of crucial issues. Demonstrated leadership abilities andteam work skills as well as the ability toaccomplish tasksunder minimal direction and supervision.
SQL Server 2005 Integration Services, SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services, SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Performance Point Server, Microsoft Visio.
Oracle Application Server 10.1.3
MS SQL Server 2005,
SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Report 6i, Jdeveloper 10.3.4., Erwin, Toad, PL/SQL Developer
T-SQL, MDX, pl/SQL, java
Unix (System V), Linux (Red Hat Enterprise,Suse Entrerprise, FEDORA,Oracle Enterprise Linux), Windows Server (Nt,2000,2003), Windows (NT,2000,Xp,7)
Confidential,Worcester, MA Dec/09 - Feb/10
Business Intelligence Master’s Program
· Implemented a Labor Analysis Business Intelligence solution for a national construction company.
· Existing data from diverse data sources were consolidated into a uniform SQL Server 2005 database. ETL capabilities of SSIS were used to define imports of data, build scheduling packages, define integration flow, log data error exceptions and orphaned data and to define Database Maintenance Plans and send emails.
· Created cubes, dimensions, and business critical KPIs using SSAS representing aggregations in different ways - hierarchically and using custom groupings, that the company will use to analyze performance. Created MDX queries according to business requirements.
· Developed detail and summary reports, line and pie charts, trend analysis reports and sub-reports according to business requirements using SSRS.
· Implemented Business Intelligence dashboards using MOSS 2007 Report Center and Excel Services producing different summary results based on user view and role membership.
· Created score cards using MS Office Performance Point Server 2007 Dashboard Designer that feature executive summary measures for revenue, overhead costs, material purchases, labor and profitability trends for a construction company extracting data from SQL Server 2005 OLAP data source and deployed to SharePoint sites.The dashboards also contain pages to view performance by employee, by region, and by quarter enabling end-users to make filter selections.
· Key product areas utilized also include data modeling, SSRS report subscriptions and data driven subscriptions, SSAS analysis services processing tasks, cube processing options and roles.
· Studied and reviewed application of Kimball data warehouse methodology across various industries. Worked with data-handling scenarios, such as multiple hierarchies, data-driven KPI goals, sourced either from dimension attributes or fact tables, handling Type-2 slowly changing dimensions.
Confidential, Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep. 2/99 – 8/09
· Analyzed, designed, and developed new applications for the business and integrated with ERP system while correcting existing ERP deficiencies using Oracle Technology (Forms/Report 6i) and made data modeling with Toad.
· Analyzed, designed, and developed new applications for the business in java/J2EE using jdeveloper.
· Successfully executed multiple projects including migration of applications in ambient character (Forms/Report 3,0) to graph (Forms/Report 6i), as well as updating database Oracle 7 to Oracle 11g passing through 9i and 10g.
· Managed technology department to provide support to systems and equipment including administration of Operating system, data base Oracle from 7 to 11g Windows NT 4,0, 2000 and 2003 Server, 7,1 UnixWare, and Linux Network 4 Hat 3 and Enterprise.
· Developed and implemented IT investment budget for update of equipment and applications.
· Led project to analyze, redesign, and implement local data network including remote site, optical fiber implementation, and installation of structured wiring.
· Led the evaluation and selection of appropriate anti-virus and anti-spam for the company.
· Assigned work, gift support and reviewed result of 4 people as department manager.
Confidential, Santiago, Rep. Dom. 10/92 – 1/99
· Analyzed, designed, and programmed applications that comprise the ERP for the company in Forms and Report 3.0. Data modeling was made with Erwin.
· Successfully filled role as System Administrator for Unix System V server.
Bachelors of Science, System and Computer Engineering