Experience in Years
Senior Business Objects Consultant
- Business Objects XI R 3.1/XI R2 / 6.x / 5.x, BO supervisor, BO designer, BO User, Web Intelligence 6.x, WebI SDK, ZABO, BCA, BCA Publisher, Auditor
- Windows XP/2000
- Solaris 2.8(Unix)
- Apache/Tomcat 4.1.2, Web Logic 6.1, Websphere, , JRUN
- MS-Access, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i
- SQL Server 2000/7.x
- JP Morgan Chase, Pfizer, Comcast Cable Communications
- Radian Mortgage Insurance, Parago , Verizon, GE and Novartis.
- Over Ten Years of IT experience in Analysis, design, development, test and implementing Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Client Server applications.
- Highly proficient at creating Business Object universes using Business Objects Designer Module.
- Experience in creating Customized, Ad hoc and canned complex reports using Business Objects.
- Experience in Customizing the Full Client Interface using BO SDK and Thin Client Interface using WEBI SDK.
- Expertise in Installing Desktop and Enterprise Server Products of Business Objects in Single and Distributed Environments on Windows and Sun Solaris Platforms.
- Experience in Installation and Deployment of Business Objects 5i and Migration from Business Objects 5.1.6 to Business Objects 6.x
- Experienced in developing applications using Oracle 9i/8i/7.x, MS Access.
- Experience in working with different RDBMS like Oracle 8i/9i, Sybase, and SQL Server7.
- Involved in production support and tested the reports.
- Proficiently developed use-cases and project documentation (user guides, standard report instructions, demos)
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving, oral communication and team Lead skills, willing to work in both independent and team environment.
Sr. Business Objects Developer/Administrator
Currently working on multiple projects as a Sr. Business Objects Developer/Administrator for entire Capital Markets/Home Finance group and also production support as well. Please see the below achievements at Chase:
- Working on WaMu LLDM/SMART Integration Project and need to migrate all BO reports and universe from WaMu server to Chase server. Expecting to go live in 4th Quarter.
- Working on WaMu LLDM/CMDM Data Mart Integration project, developed ETL Mappings in informatica – Development in progress and expected to go live in 3rd quarter
- Worked on Asset Liability universe and also built accounting cash flow reports for SOP/Accounting group users and successfully implmented in production.
- Worked on Voyager Prime project and Succesfully implemented on July 1st 09
- Worked on IDRL project (Intra Day Rate Lock) and built Business Objects reports and successfully promoted to production.
- Worked on Alphanumeric Branch project, did impact analysis to identify the reports that were impacted and did enhancements to the reports and implemented in production.
- Worked on CLAS Phase 2 Project and brand new reports were developed for Risk group- Successfully went to production.
- Worked on brand new Repurchase Universe for RATS and implemented in production.
- Worked on RATS project (Repurchase Analysis Tracking System take down/RATS retirement reports originally built in actuate) and implemented in production.
- Worked on voyager sub-prime project and built brand new reports and successfully promoted to production.
- Worked on Asset Management system (AMS) and built few new reports to structured Finance group and went to production successfully.
- Built customized API using Java SDK.
- Integrated BO XI R2 with other SMART portals using Trusted Authentication functionality.
- Externally invoked business objects reports in Asset management System web application.
- Created Dashboards and Scorecards using Crystal Xcelsius 2008.
- Exported coding of dashboards using Crystal Xcelsius for complex user requirement.
- Built LOAN universe from scratch and successfully went to production
- Built Trade Management System universe and successfully implemented into production
- Worked on CLAS Phase 1 Project and brand new reports were developed for
(CLAS Take down/Legacy retirement)- Successfully went to production.
- Worked on Non- Prime project and built brand new reports and went to production successfully
- Worked on Non-Prime Margins project and built brand new reports and went to production successfully
- Worked on Structured Finance project and helped to integrate to setup Trusted Authentication for BO.
- Worked on SMART Legacy reports take down (originally built in Actuate) converted all reports to BO and went to production successfully.
- As BO Admin needs to monitor all scheduled daily, weekly and monthly jobs.
- Trade Management System - Production Support
- As BO Administrator responsible in creating users and creating security profile access to the business groups.
- Addressing all BAU request & production issues for Trade Management System/AMS/RI$$K/SOP etc…
- Provided BO user training.
- Extensive experience in CMC.
Technology Used: Business Objects XI R3.1/R2, Universe Designer, Informatica 8.6.1, Web Intelligence XI, Java SDK, BO SDK, Oracle 10i, SQL Server, Sun Solaris and Windows 2000
Promotion Evaluation and Professional Sales.
Sr. Business Objects Administrator/Developer
This project is to design the Promotional Evaluation for POS group and Professional Sales for PDW groups at Pfizer using Business Objects 6.5/XI reporting system. As a developer involved in building Universes for POS and PDW groups. Builded queries for Price trending, Promotional ROI, Latest 52 weeks price trending and Zero scan reports and charts for POS groups and these reports will show past 16 weeks data from the date selected by user except latest 52 weeks report. The Zero scan report will run at on demand depending on the user selection criteria either for promotional period or past 16 weeks from the selected date. And also buildCalls, Samples, details, AWR and Brand Share, Bonus Year to Date AWR Performance, AWR and Brand Share, Trend Analysis, BYTD AWR LNL Received, Average frequency for dentists and LNL Analysis reports and charts for PDW groups. All these reports have published into web portal and few of them are schedule on weekly basis.
- Involved in Ongoing maintenance of developed applications, and handling the change requests. Developed design and Hierarchy Building for Data Analysis and apply conditions in Objects. Resolved reporting issues as well as data issues
- Resolved loops, chasm and fan traps using contexts, aliases and integrity checks
- Installed and tested Business objects 6.5 with Oracle as the standard database.
- Involved in creating complicated Queries, Document Centricity, Calculations, Variables, Breaks, Sorting, Drill down, Slice and Dice, Alerts, and Formatting Presentation Styles
- Multilevel hierarchies are set up enabling the drill down functionality
- Row level security is implemented in the supervisor to restrict the data to the respective Business Units
- Developed Interface screens to capture user selections and generate the conditions and passes to the respective report. The Interface report saves the selections and can be retrieved upon next execution.
- The Report is enabling to save in PDF and Excel retaining the format and allowing the user to select the mode, to save in single file or Split the file to multiple files based on the group in the report. Create Template reports, which can be dynamically changed, based on the selection of the Objects to be used in the report.
- Reports are generated by Dynamically Linking the Universes.
- The users are given the flexibility to select any template, Objects, Conditions and Options from the VBA input Form. Created Web based reports using Web Intelligence and Scheduling and timely refresh of documents through Broadcast agent Server
- Involved in Training the Users in using this robust system.
- Customized few reports using JSP and ASP
- The result reports are categorized and placed under dynamically created folders.
Technology Used: Business Objects 6.5/XI, Informatica 6.2, BCA Publisher, Auditor, Web Intelligence 6.x, Webi SDK, BO SDK, Oracle 10i, Sun Solaris and Windows 2000.