Business Intelligence Analyst†
Jun 2011 – Current Confidential Schaumburg, IL
- Gathered project requirements from stakeholders across different departments and regions which included the senior leadership.
- Designed and manage a web based BI solution using the Agile methodology that would provide senior leadership access to real time data to enable fact-based decisions.
- Trained different stakeholders after implementation.
- Delivered enhancements and support of the BI suite to Motorola Solution’s Quality organization.
Jan 2011 – May 2011 Confidential Oak Brook, IL
- Collaborated with a diverse team to develop cutting-edge concepts for future customer engagement.
- Assembled ideas into a 40-minute presentation and 50-page report that were personally delivered to several McDonald\'s executives, including the Chief Information Officer.
Feb 2009 – Jul 2010 Confidential
- Managed a team of 6 IT Help-desk engineers.
- Analyzed, tracked and reported issues faced on Microsoft Excel in the IT department to higher management.
Process Developer, Training†
Aug 2007 – May 2008 Confidential
- Acted as a business liaison with the IT department to help gather requirements, implement and maintain the WorkStation software across the organization.
- Drove change management by developing curriculum/materials and training user groups on the new software.
- Trained all new hire batches on the propriety software that GE uses to manage its applications and networks.
EDUCATION & EXPERTISE†
- Business Intelligence & Databases:†MySQL, SQL Server, Cold Fusion Report Builder, SharePoint, Report Builder, SSRS
- Enterprise & Web Development†: MS Office, Open Office, Visio, Adobe Design Premium CS3, Photoshop, HTML
- Business Analysis Methods/Diagrams:†Use Cases, Process Flow, Context, State, DFD, Data Model, Class Model, Process Maps, Activity Diagrams.