- Manager of an international six person team responsible for maintaining security controls around user provisioning to our financial applications and responsible for engaging audit teams both internal and external while ensuring IT general controls and internal controls are being met.
- Knowledgeable and practiced regarding IT security frameworks ISAE3402, ISO 27001, COBIT, COSO, and ITIL.
- Created File Shares, Exchange Accounts, and Active Directory security, based on Identity Management standards.
- Reviewed application entitlements to determine any segregation of duties conflicts and identified any existing risk factors.
- Implemented IT governance best practices around user administration in support of SOX finding and control remediation.
- Collaborated with Audit and Compliance teams to ensure our internal controls are defined and operational.
- Implemented Oracle Identity Manager to serve as the identity solution for Confidential & Confidential .
- Conceptualized, and designed automated processes which identify risks to the business or any potential exposures.
- Coordinated the implementation of user security for each phase of the MMC Finance Transformation project.
- Collaborated with regional project teams to ensure requirements are being fulfilled for project activities.
- Mentored and trained team members on key duties and functions, while providing technical application training.
- Analyzed overall team performance and measured individual contributions to identify areas for improvement.
- Executed test procedures, interviewed team personnel and documented key processes to evaluate IT control environment.
- Constructed test results that identified weaknesses and/or areas of improvement of control design and operation.
Technologies & Applications: Active Directory, PowerShell, Oracle Identity Manager, Trintech Novaris, SharePoint, Oracle eBusiness Suite, OBIEE, SQL, Visual Basic, CA Service Desk Manager, and Excel Macros & Functions.
- Member of a four person team responsible for implementing security controls around user provisioning to our financial applications
- Performed data reconciliation of implemented changes against original business requirements.
- Partnered with business community to understand and establish access requirements.
- Created Organizational Units and Active Directory Local, Global & Universal groups in Active Directory.
- Built relationships across multiple departments within the company to ensure seamless coordination between activities.
- Designed improved termination process for the off boarding of colleagues from our applications.
- Created Oracle eBusiness Suite & Enterprise Performance Management security, in prod and non-prod environments.
- Provided end user support to a global community in the form of web training sessions and on-site meetings.
- Processed on average 35 support tickets daily totaling over 700 tickets per month.
Technologies & Applications: Ca Service Desk Manager, Kofax Markview, Vertex, Oracle eBusiness Suite, Enterprise Performance Management, Revenue Management & Billing, Oracle Identity Manager, PeopleSoft, Discoverer, and Excel Macros & Functions.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Provided new colleague training on best coding practices, code formatting, and Quality Assurance standards.
- Identified and remediated Can-Spam email regulatory compliance issues with campaigns.
- Collaborated on large client initiatives with colleagues to ensure deliverables are scheduled on-time.