I'm an advanced user of MS Office Programs, technically proficient in a wide variety of design, development and collaboration software including experience with server management, application & data security, and cloud computing.
Confidential, New York, NY
Chief Executive Officer
- Manage a global team of 70 engineers, developers, marketers, and sales people.
- Established an offshore operation for product development, including space acquisition, purchasing, formation, setup, placement, training, reporting, and more.
- Significantly reduced operating costs through automations.
- Maximized productivity through pay - for-performance process while minimizing operating expenses, risks & liabilities.
- Generated $1.2 Million in new business, with limited resources.
- Hired, Mentored and managed a team of sales & account executives.
- Established territories, quotas, forecasting, planning and procedures.
- Personally designed and managed development of; An online workflow platform that virtualized our entire operation.
- A custom built CRM system, integrated into our workflow platform. First to market fully web-based EMR (electronic medical record) system. Integration of medical informatics into physicians workflow.
- Established a system to virtually manage the development team.
- Established and Managed key partners. I.e. Confidential .
- Servers acquisition, co-location procurement, setup and management.
- Provided training and technical support; internally and externally.
Confidential, New York NY
Director of Sales
- Led a team of sales executives, offering medical informatics to established and new accounts within Hospitals and Medical schools, from FL to ME.
- Managed Federal Government accounts and RFP's for various agencies Confidential as well as V.A. hospitals nationwide.
- My team soared from last to first place globally, in one year.
- Generated over $2 Million in new sales.
Regional Sales Manager
- Provided management and mentorship to a team of Account Executives in the North East responsible for new business development.
- Routine ride along to client's sites.
- Assistance with presentation preparation, RFP responses and closing as required.
Corporate/Government Account Executive
- Responsible for new sales to NY & CT State Executive, Judiciary and Legislative branch and fortune 500. (i.e. United Technology, GE, Aetna...)
- Top 3 performer, three consecutive years.
- Recognized for best marketing presentation among several hundred attorneys.