Wealth Management Professional with over 20 Years Experience, an M.B.A. in Finance and an Engineering Background. Specializing in Performance Analytics, Product Development and Business Profitability to help firms comprehensively assess the performance & profitability of products, people and business units. Tremendous spreadsheet & database skills, broad investment knowledge and experience with Institutional, Private and Retail distribution channels .
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint Charts/Graphs, MS Word, MS MapPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Infinata AMP, Salesforce, Oracle Essbase, Oracle SQL and general ability to self - train FactSet, Bloomberg, VESTEK, BARRA, Zephyr, Russell REDE, CheckFree APL, Morningstar, Informa PSN, eVestmentAlliance, Callan PEP
- Equities, Fixed Income, Options, Alternatives, Hedged, Long/Short, Asset Allocation, Tax Efficiency, Tax Lot Accounting & Wash Sales
- Separate Accounts, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Structured Products, Commingled Funds, Target Date Funds / Target Maturity Funds, Annuities, IRAs & 401(k) Plans Corporations, Public Funds, Endowments & Foundations, Multi-Employer Funds, Taxable, Private/High-Net-Worth, Retail Intermediaries, SMA, SRI & Custom Mandates
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, Plymouth Meeting, PA
VP/Senior Wealth Incentive Consultant
- Analyzed breakeven/payback of new sales reps to better manage the hiring, development & productivity of the firm’s 300+ financial consultants and 150+ premier bankers, including relative performance calculations of initial ramp - up, seasonality, product mix, regional demographics, market impact, revenues, expenses and compensation structure.
- Analyzed financial P&L statements (budget, forecast & actual, fixed vs. variable, benefits and FTE) to explain past performance, more accurately follow-the-dollar and better predict future sales, revenue and income.
- Also partnered with Finalta (division of Confidential ) to conduct peer comparisons of client vintages, growth, retention, penetration, balances, segmentation, pricing, cross-sell and services.
- Centralized and streamlined the Institutional database of all 7 affiliate sub-advisors and their 45 investment strategies.
- Built a new Performance Reporting Process that housed all historical composite returns and stats and built a new suite of customized investment manager peer analyses (Callan PEP and eVestmentAlliance ) to advantage the sales team.
- Developed the Confidential PersonalPlan Target Maturity Funds, including portfolio fundamentals, return calculations and disclosures (also partnered with Wilshire Associates, State Street and AST/Wilmington Trust ).
- Centralized and analyzed all performance calculations (GIPS), risk metrics, portfolio fundamentals, clients/assets and fee schedules and rewriting all language & disclosures to distribute accurate, timely and compliant information.
- Successfully helped integrate the 1997 acquisition of Rittenhouse by parent Confidential and then helped integrate the subsequent acquisitions of sub-advisors Flagship Financial, Santa Barbara Asset Management and HydePark Investment Strategies, plus the creation of Tradewinds Global Investors.
- Recognized for spreadsheets, databases, calculators, automation and other business process improvements that resulted in much better assessment of investment policy, asset allocation, portfolio fundamentals, rebalancing, back-testing, attribution (returns-based & holdings-based), risk/return analysis, relative peer & benchmark performance, taxable accounts and other restricted mandates.
Confidential, Radnor, PA
- Helped build an internal wholesaler team to serve a referral network of 20,000+ financial consultants and their retail clients.
- Developed a new and highly-proactive CRM effort to better articulate investment strategy, portfolio construction & performance results and implement investment policies, trades, tax lot management and other restrictions.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Designed the mechanical systems of pharmaceutical laboratories.