Top accomplished sales leader with 20 - year track record of exceeding sales goals, managing, training, supporting teams, and driving organizational growth and profitability for small, midsize, and Confidential . Bi-lingual and multi-cultural experience with background leading regional, national and international sales and marketing has proven effective for building team diversity and culture.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Market Share Expansion
- Strategic & Tactical Sales
- Relationship Cultivation
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Business Development
- Team Leadership / Training
- National Sales & Accounts
- P & L Management
- Sales & Distribution Channels
- Solution/Consultative selling
- Sales Performance & Review
- KPI and Data Driven Metrics
VP Sales & Marketing
- Led the team to the most profitable year in the company’s history smashing several quarterly records and achieving a 22% increase over prior year that translated to $8.5MM of topline sales and added significant volume.
- As a result of this growth, sales staff was expanded and added new marketing roles.
- Developed first formal on-boarding sales training program that equipped our people to consistently deliver exceptional service levels, exemplary customer service and completely reduced turnover rate.
- Successfully mentored and coached direct reports to improve daily productivity, increased conversion rate to over 28% and significantly reduced competitive losses by less than 2/week vs. the average of 7/week.
- Increased fiscal year sales by +10.5% in 2010, +24.6% in 2011, +48.9% in 2012 and +18% in 2013, by concentrating on relationship building, customer retention, new customer development, expanding vertical channels while maximizing revenue, and up-selling new product lines.
- Led and mentored team of 8 professionals with various business roles including sales, operations, business development analysis, and accounting into high performing team with unified goal.
Regional Sales Manager
- Consistently surpassed gross profit goals achieving between 3 to 5% above plan year on year.
- Produced innovative marketing campaigns, pricing structure and sales strategy for 2,500+ SKU line that lead to a 28% organic growth to topline revenue FY2005-FY2007.
- Personally cultivated and grew long-term B2B and B2C relationships along with regular C-suite interaction of customer base selling our company’s value proposition; devoted 40% of my time in the field making joint sales.
- Grew sales and revenue within my first year on the job by 25% for a net gain of nearly $7.3MM and promoted to District Sales management position in Arizona.
- Earned Employee of the Month and promoted to Dept. Manager after only 2 months of employment by increasing dept. sales 34% earning recognition by District HQ and for showing high initiative and brand value.
- Supervised and coordinated manpower for three departments (Lumber, Bldg. Materials and Millworks) that generated almost 30% of store profit while keeping employee turnover under store average.