- Business requirements driven, focused on achieving business outcomes while leading and managing the selection, initiation, planning and execution of Program, Project, and Portfolio management activities including foreign outsourced work.
- Proven abilities to implement customer - centric, business initiatives that increase revenue, reduce expenses, or comply with governance and regulations in an enterprise competitive environment.
- Planned migration of business processes (change management) for 300 internal users to a newly developed ERP/CRM system while avoiding risks that would have reduced operational productivity.
- Operational Transition Plan framework is extensible to 5,000 external users.
- Recommended changes to Brazilian and Mexican teams to reduce program/project funding approval cycle to achieve benefits from projects earlier and comply with regulatory due-dates to avoid non-compliance penalties from regulators.
- Implemented a distributed computing, real time solution to approve a prospect’s application for credit product in support of competitive initiative that resulted in a 600% increase in sales for Brazilian market.
- Set up Marketing’s PMO and comprehensive processes.
- Trained project managers in PMO processes to increase project team's productivity and reduced project failures.
- Assisted Office of the President and executive management team in correcting all findings of OCC audit to ensure legal continuation of business as internet banking service provider.
- Implemented disaster recovery reduced recovery time to 2 hours from 48.
- Designed and delivered “IT Service Management” practices (ITIL) that resulted in a newly established and profitable practice at consulting company.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Define Business Case
- Select/Apply SDLC Methods
- Plan and Execute Strategic Projects
- Define/Deliver Training in PMO processes
- Define and Manage Business Requirements
- Lead Change Management Initiatives
- Select/Use EPPM Tools
- Develop Project Financial Indicators
- Design and Delivery of Cost-effective IT Solutions
- Identify/Respond/Monitor Project Risk
- Select and Install Application Software Packages
- Plan/Manage Data Center Relocation
- Define and Manage Project Communications
- Identify/Manage Stakeholders
- Coach Executing Project Team
- Train Users of IT Solutions
- Define/Install ITIL Processes
- Escalate Project Success Issues
- Manage Vendor Relationships
- Improve Business Processes
Confidential, Miami, FL
Business Process Consultant
- Identified and developed a schedule for the required activities for each operational department (total of 300 internal users) to adopt a newly developed integrated application system solution.
- Transition Plans for each operational department minimized risk of operational migration to ERP/CRM application systems .
- Identified all access authorizations required by functional roles performing business processes across all functional departments.
Confidential, Coral Gables, FL
Bilingual Project Manager Consultant
- Managed completion of first-stage of ATM network upgrade and prepared project definition and budget for second-stage of ATM network upgrades to offer a competitive, EMV-compliant service to customers in Confidential 's South Florida market.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bilingual, Senior Project Management ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Prepared recommendations for Brazilian and Mexican project teams and sponsors to reduce project approval (funding) life cycle for capital investments - ranging from $250M to $40MM - to obtain earlier economic benefits and avoid missing due-dates and noncompliance penalties from regulatory agencies.
- Defined, for all countries in Latin America region, practical guidelines for correct treatment of capital investments of infrastructure hardware/software/services in project expense proposals submitted for funding approval.
- These guidelines significantly reduced proposal's rework and resubmission(s.)
- Trained Citibank employee to continue with above responsibility when my contract term expired.
Confidential, Miramar, FL
- Responsible for defining and executing operational, regulatory, and maintenance projects to satisfy business demands for Confidential ’s Global Acquisition (New Accounts.)
- Planned tasks and controlled project budget and team progress.
Confidential, Copper City, FL
Independent IT and Project Management Consultant
- Developed and delivered Business Proposal for a Financial Services company to provide all financial outsourcing services to its client: Shake-a-Leg-Miami .
- Proposed outsourcing reduced the then-current cost of internal financial services units.
- Identified and recommended improvements to IT-Advantage (web development services business) on its business development and on its internet marketing materials.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Program Administration Manager
- Organized and classified high-level project portfolio that consists of projects in regulatory compliance, infrastructure and security in support of Office of the President and of Executive Management team.
- Prepared TODO1’s comprehensive response to OCC audit: redesigned TODO1’s Business Continuity Plans; documented full Data Center's Disaster Recovery (DRP) Plan; managed outsourced installation of hot-Disaster Recovery to recover operations in 2 hours versus the prior 48 hoursTODO1’s redesigned BCPs and DRP .
- Directed and contributed to searching, qualifying, and conducting cross-functional team assessment of E-PPM (Enterprise Project Portfolio Management) tool set for increasing TODOl’s project management capabilities.
Confidential, Miramar, FL
Senior Project Manager Consultant
- Strategic Reengineering of Telemarketing Processes for Brazilian Market: managed development and deployment of new IT capabilities utilizing real-time, computer-to- computer communications (IBM Websphere-MQ) among networked servers and mainframe in support of competitive telemarketing sales initiative in Brazilian market.
- Deployed solution enabled a 600% increase in telemarketing product sales; reduced new account applications’ assessment-cycle from two calendar days to less than two minutes.
- Managed Rapid Software Development of Statistical Reports on all payment card products to comply with Bank of Brazil reporting regulations on payment card industry
Independent IT Management Consultant
- Developed Confidential -brand IT Managed Services processes, implementation plans, and project schedule models to implement processes.
- Processes, plans, and project schedule ensured success for new Confidential consulting practice, improved quality of Confidential and deliverables, contributed to increased profits for client's engagements and minimized risks.
- Identified and recommended changes to permanently correct deficiencies in IT governance practices for oil/gas exploration client.
- Adopted recommendation resulted in a client's successful SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) audit.