Built over last five years the Financial Systems BPM program team at Confidential . Driven to increase value delivery through technology - enabled transformation programs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Pega PRPC Architecture
- Business Transformation
- Java and .NET Development
- Digital Process Automation
- IT Strategy and Management
- Data Warehousing; BI; ETL
Confidential, St. Petersburg FL
BPM Applications Development Manager
- Improved $600M+ capital spend forecast accuracy from 30% to 75% with new Pega application integrated with IBM TM1, Cognos, and SAP built in collaboration with the Confidential .
- Eliminated audit risks for multiple critical SOX global controls issues with expeditious BPM solutions.
- Improved cycle times of global, customer-facing Quarterly Business Review process 50% and eliminated errors with a large Pega application.
Confidential, Archbold, OH
Executive Director of IT
- Saved teaching positions in a budget crisis by reducing tech costs 40% while maintaining services.
- Improved student technology issue resolution times by 50%.
- Improved operational IS efficiency by 35% as a measure of productivity total budget costs.
Confidential, Holland, OH
- Decreased warehouse's unplanned technology downtime to 1% in one year.
- Reduced mass repackaging printed image prep time 99% through process automation and creative image processing utilizing the Java Advanced Imaging API.
- Implemented Business Objects BI and a data warehouse to provide the first detailed warehouse order fulfillment operational metrics.
Confidential, Findlay, OH
Java Applications Development Consultant
- Improved CAD/CAM design cycle times 80% through custom desktop applications and scripting.
- Improved CNC machining times 10% via custom CAM post processing using Groovy and linear algebra.
- Ported legacy Access database to the corporate Oracle environment.
Confidential, Lima, OH
Assistant Director of Software Development
- Introduced: Agile and Object Oriented programming disciplines; release management.
- Orchestrated statewide implementation planning across school districts.
Confidential, Toledo OH
Application Development Manager
- Managed development and 24X7 administration of Harbor's first dynamic website, running on Tomcat in a load-balanced, fault tolerant environment.
- Created data extraction and confirmation audit system for Shareholder Accounting System conversion project, along with numerous gap-fill solutions enabling a compressed timeline.
- Created dozens of solutions covering all areas of the company, including Shareholder Accounting and Performance, Tax, Legal, Pricing, Analytics, Reporting, HR, and Compliance.