- 18+ years, leading teams in initiatives that enabled transformation and modernization of IT platforms at various government agencies and commercial organizations.
- Recognized for enabling clients achieve their business objectives through efficient and innovative business process engineering.
- PMP and CSM Certified. Extensive expertise with established processes and quality standards, including CMMI ML 3 and ISO 9001:2008.
- Consistently delivered complex solutions on schedule and under budget.
- Hands - on leader adept at cultivating high performance teams with a solid record of attracting, retaining, and developing top talent.
- Successfully led Process and Organizational Change Management implementation projects.
- Strong business relationship management experience, collaborating with all stakeholders to achieve business goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Process Reengineering
- Technical/Business Requirement Analysis
- Business Process Automation
- Training Strategy and Delivery
- Project Coordination
- Budget/Resource Planning
- Database Modeling/Design
- Data Management/Governance eStrategy & Search Marketing
- Systems Integration
- Strategic Business Planning
- Application Design and Development
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Delivery leader tasked with the design, implementation and maintenance of enterprise-level systems at several government agencies.
- Accountable for creating project management plans; time-phased schedules, budget plans, tracking milestones; managing project teams and task assignments.
- Responsible for communicating progress including scope, schedule, budget & risks.
- Responsible for proactively managing & mitigating risks related to delivery solutions, budgets and resource usage tracking.
Training and Support Services
- Launched the first ever interactive web-based course for the EBS (Enterprise Business Training Solutions) training program setting the path for delivering asynchronous training.
- Increased both capacity and capability of the EBS Training solutions team by developing innovative training solutions
- Increased operational efficiencies through standardization of processes for development and delivery of training programs including online and classroom courses, user guides, job aids leading to repeatability and improved output.
- Successfully delivered large scale training programs for other government agencies/bureaus including training to over 200+ personnel at a major government agency.
- Reduced rework by over 15% by improving quality review processes.
- Reduced program risks through efficient risk mitigation processes.
- Delivered mission critical interactive web based courses for the Office of Intelligence and Analysis.
Intranet Portal Redesign
- Successfully lead a team of software engineers and web designers to design, develop and deploy a new portal-based intranet with a web content management system to support the entire Financial Management Service (FMS) bureau using Google Sites and IBM WebSphere Portal.
- Improved the design and efficiency of FMS portal by increasing visibility of call to actions, improving site layout and navigation and improving search.
- Delivered project on time and under budget.
- Led the identification and documentation of “As-Is” and “To Be” states through process analysis, interviews with stakeholders, and gap analysis.
- Reduced processing costs by reducing review layers by about 50% and delegating decision making authority.
- Developed a 30/60/90-day Implementation Plan including discovery & future state definition of the to-be state.
- Streamlined major processes to improve program integrity, effectiveness, data management and reporting.
- Developed actionable plan for a critical agency challenge - fraud detection and mitigation.
- Enabled client to create a vision for a web based ePCR system that replaced a legacy paper based system that was manual and inefficient.
- Articulated a future state that improved operational efficiencies by over 20% and increasing output of PCRs by over 40% coverage.
- Co-led management de-briefings at each project stage and developed an implementation plan to address key process deficiencies.
- Designed, developed and implemented a system to capture quantitative data regarding the Technical Assistance provided by the Intermediaries using Grant funds.
- Simplified and automated a mission critical loan application process for small businesses.
- Designed and developed reporting system enabling SBA to generate pre-defined reports and perform ad hoc querying on the workflow database.
- Facilitated and moderated workshops and client interviews to define a future state architecture.
- Identified gaps in the current data management and governance framework and staffing plan, and made recommendations for policy and procedural updates.
- Developed and supported deployment of new Data Management and Governance Policies and Framework.
- Lead development of Disease and Brand websites and online patient acquisition and education programs.
- Led efforts to define “e-strategy” aimed at eMarketing and communication models for Global Oncology products.
- Developed standards and best practices for brand teams to effectively increase web presence in terms of content, brand messaging, omni-channel communication channels, and consumer & physician education.
- Streamlined communication channels between brand and regulatory teams reducing review cycles for websites and patient programs.
- Improved web metrics collection and monitoring implementing state of the art Web Analytics software.
- Streamlined vendor selection process and establishing an off-shore IT maintenance team realizing cost savings of over 30%.
- Co-led business process reengineering efforts that helped provide better visibility into projects/processes in terms of resource usage, timelines, and assets across different industry verticals, such as textiles, food, and consumer electronics.
- Decreased standard process and system errors across the platform by establishing a standardized change management processes.
- Increased Extract-Transact-Load (ETL) efficiencies by over 50%, a critical process improvement that led to faster data transfer and reporting capabilities.
- Streamlined and automated the Benefits Administration application review process, allowing administrators to monitor enrollment eligibility, enrollment history, and current payment status with robust and comprehensive tracking tools.
- As Lead Analyst, supported Confidential ( in designing and implementing a Policy Quote and Issuance System with over 1,200 users across the United States, Canada, and Bermuda.
- Participated in the design and development of a Insurance Premium Rating system.
- Led requirements gathering meetings as well as analysis for systems and interfaces
- Managed quality control throughout the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), ensuring successful auditing by Confidential Risk Management group.
- Managed the change control process, Level of Effort (LOEs) estimates, and creating change approval requests.