- Confidential has been a Salesforce.com Admin for 10+ years, Confidential several different companies, where he has lead initial SFDC roll - outs and taken over existing SFDC instances.
- His passion is solving business problems using technology, in an efficient and graceful approach.
- His significant career background lends well to thorough solutions.
- Positions Confidential has held include Director of Marketing, Product Manager, Systems Engineer and Co-Founder of technology startups.
- After years of SFDC experience, Confidential continues to expand his knowledge through Certifications and Trailhead.
- A/B split tests; Multi-variate testing
- Excel ’Solver’ linear/quadratic programming
- PHP, Java, CSS, HTML, XML
- API’s, SMS, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP, FTP, SSH
- Adwords, Analytics, Optimzer; Omniture eCommerce payment gateways, 3rd party systems
- Linux, MAC OSx, Windows, familiar with Unix, AIX
Director of Marketing
Initial configuration lead of SFDC in global instance. Integrated inside sales team process. Developed and maintained C-level reporting. Daily admin duties: activate/inactivates, login issues, license management.
Developed technical service plans and network reference-timing services. Created resale and referral channels’ process and contracts. Managed press releases, sales collateral, sales training, white paper creation.
Performed CRM / email consulting for major DOT Com’s on achieving e-messaging strategy and objectives using eXstatic CRM solutions. Client accounts included Confidential, Confidential and Confidential .com
Internet Marketing Manager / DSL Product Marketing Manager / Systems Engineer
Established online marketing activities: e-mail marketing campaigns and online seminars using in-house IT and software developers