- As a seasoned hands - on Salesforce developer and architect, Brian has worked solely with advanced SalesForce APEX, VisualForce, force.com, java and other 3rd party MVC models since 2005.
- Coauthor and contributor to the official Salesforce Web Application Kit for Nonprofits and presented at several Salesforce conferences.
- He is a certified architect and developer, US citizen and available with proper notice.
- Comprehensive SalesForce Experience
- Iterative Development
Confidential, New York
Salesforce Developer/Architect Consultant
- SalesForce with recursive AWS IDE Instances for clients utilizing GitHub and Amazon for stability
- APEX, VisualForce, MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle and DynamoDB
- Contracted by Peachpit Press to contributed to the SalesForce Web Application Kit for Nonprofits
- Speaker at numerous SalesForce conferences
- Assisted in rollout of multimillion dollar SalesForce deployments and client architectures
- Separation of Confidential and it’s 380,000 employees as part of the HPI/HPE and across 6 Salesforce orgs
- At OneAmerica of Indianapolis in 2014 I as the SalesForce architect built out an entire SalesForce team of 3 developers and QA/BA team of 9 for 1800 SalesForce users in 2013, At Confidential oversaw of Indianapolis all SalesForce projects
SalesForce Developer/Technology Manager
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Converted from Confidential PHP framework to SalesForce billing/marketing System
- Moved all servers from in-house server to cloud based AWS with SalesForce orgs
- Full Content Management
- Student Management System Lead Tracking with physical newspapers DVD distribution and return mail tracking system Video Distribution System YellowMetalJobs Job/Applicant Matching System Confidential /ColdFusion Integration for customer feedback Confidential /SalesForce Integration for student credit checks