- Enjoys a fast - paced environment
- Works well independently
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing through email and social media accounts
- Support the sales staff with presentations, quotations, and data entry
- Customer service
- Checking in/out machines for repair
- Shipping out machines to the customer
- Assisting the owner of the company with daily tasks
Retail Sales Specialist
- Building goodwill and Brand Development with customers through timely new item cut-ins. Ensuring retail placement, and completion of all retail projects.
- Maintain all client objectives by confirming the product lines are fully stocked, product is correctly signed and create displays to increase product visibility. Ensuring that all new item cut-ins are completed on a time schedule.
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed in a timely and appropriate manner, me.e. timesheets, expense reports and mileage logs, paperwork and reports.
- Complete territory coverage in a timely manner, higher volume stores covered with proper frequencies and all areas are worked in a logical order.
- Peer trainer and mentor.
- Work easily with clients, customers and all levels of management.
Retail Sales Representative
- Responsible for a three million dollar Energizer territory.
- DTS sun care sales in excess of $50,000 in sun care displays for Wal-Mart.
- Meet frequently with Wal-Mart Market Managers, gaining market wide success.
- Consistent 98% territory coverage.
- 100% coverage on all assigned goals.
- Met with Confidential DEM to gain support with sales and store issues.
- Insights for client from competition or stores shared with RS and team.
- Team Leader who worked to grow entire Region.
- Prepared presentations for District sales meetings.