- Solid Relationship Builder, demonstrated through extensive network and ongoing access to executive level military and government decision makers.
- In - depth noledge of federal and DOD acquisition policies, programs and processes; and military and government IT and Telecom infrastructures, capabilities, gaps and opportunities.
- Excellent academic credentials wif Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from West Point, and Graduate of Confidential War College.
S enior Business Development Manager
- Led Capture and Product Engineering Teams to identify and address DOD and intelligence community satellite communication capability gaps, securing audience wif and informing senior military and government decision makers on key technical advantages to influence RFI and RFP development for SATCOM equipment and engineering contracts.
- Consistently gained access and generated consultative discussions wif CIOs, General Officers, and SATCOM Technical Directors and Engineers, and Confidential and Joint Command Program Managers. Addressed individual stakeholder's objectives for technical capabilities, capacity or cost savings. Applied technical noledge of SATCOM, acquisition processes and current budget restraint environment to identify and lead CEFD teams in innovative solution development.
- Demonstrated capabilities to impact U.S. Confidential and Joint Command decision to standardize SATCOM on CEFD DMD 2050E technology. Strategized and directed capture, engineering, internal testing and customer demonstration stages
- Leveraged Carrier in Carrier as solution to Confidential Space (ARSPACE)/STRATCOM capacity objectives in light of budget restraints. Secured senior staff interest and clearance to allow CEFD review technical infrastructure of Virtual Beam and Earth Coverage links. Led analysis and solution development and successful test demonstrating CEFD capability to expand capacity by 50% through cost efficient upgrades
Director, Government Programs and Director, Business DevelopmentConfidential
- Partnered strategically wif GD-Taunton and Rockwell Collins to target and secure $1.8M CENTCOM / AFCENT / MILSATCOM contract for DMD 2050E/Carrier in Carrier contract.
- Gained invitation to Joint Command SATCOM strategy development meetings resulting in inroads to U.S. Navy and Special Operations communities. Directed design and engineering plan development leading to $900 K proprietary engineering contract wif potential pipeline of $22 M.
- Penetrated inroad to SPECOPS/JCOM wif initial $400,000 contract leading to standardization on CEFD technology and related future returns.
- Positioned wif Technical Director of key intelligence community member, returning $2M.
- Worked on Protected Tactical Waveform RFI Response and DISA Enterprise Gateway Satellite Modem
Confidential, Dulles, VADirector, Business Development Strategic Programs
- Pioneered access to CIO of U.S. Confidential four-star command and key decision maker for wireless infrastructure across U.S. Confidential Depots. Identified capability gaps and inefficiencies, and led solution development, and successful test and acceptance.
- Returned $1.1M in initial contract revenue and pipeline estimated at over $6M across 3 years.
- Identified and leveraged opportunity aligned to Eyak government staffing contracts to secure $7.4 M for 5- year agreement; exponentially grew to $35M.
- Secured $900,000 contract for redesign and upgrade of Confidential Corps of Engineers HQ Disaster Response Command Center.
Confidential, Fairfax, VANational Account Manager
- Capture Manager for $8M LAN / Telecom infrastructure development contract for Ft. Rucker Confidential Base.
- Penetrated long sought Red Stone Arsenal, securing $7M Telecom Infrastructure contract. Leveraged resulting contracts to expand Nortel presence to Confidential Space and
- Penetrated U.S. Confidential LAN infrastructure market, returning $5 M across 2 contracts.
- Strategized and led capture of $1M contract for Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) BC2A network development.