- A dynamic, charismatic and detail oriented individual with strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Expert presenter and negotiator.
- Experience with branding and complete re - branding principals.
- Extensive professional sales training.
- Demonstrated success in program management and building client relationships.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Engages TEMPeffectively and professionally with customers and management at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Able to successfully complete multiple tasks within established and changing deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Director of Marketing
- Advertising: (print, radio and digital).
- Event planning: start to finish execution of seminars and educational events (48 events per year).
- Public Relations: Complete company re-branding (new name, logo, social media outlets, client communication pieces).
- Sales: keeping current with industry best practices to create and implement strategies to attract prospective customers.
- Communication: Write and design PowerPoint presentations, direct mail pieces, online employee bio’s, text message alerts and various client facing print materials.
- Liaison: Main point of contact for interfacing with various vendors.
- CRM management: use of workflows for client communication touch points.
- ROI tracking: input and analyzed performance data regularly.
- Social Media: maintained teh company’s presence (Company website/blog, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook)
- Tracking: reported weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly on campaign efforts.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Responsible for servicing and maintaining an existing client base, as well as prospecting for new clients.
- Provided exceptional customer service to approved Brokers, Banks and Credit Unions nationwide.
- Trained small - mid size brokers on core product features and benefits to improve internal market growth.
- Implemented marketing strategy for a client’s using internal programs to halp streamline their lending process.
- Trained approved accounts on teh company website, programs, products and processes.
- Need Analysis management and product implementation through outbound calls and online video training seminars.
- Website walk through and mapping for client ease of use and access to features and products.
- Built and maintained productive relationships with customer based accounts.
- Managed 70 key contacts representing $240 million dollars of annual business.
- Met assigned product sales goals and objectives and maintained accurate reporting for all pricing, analysis and sales. Reviewed customer document data to specify qualifications.
- Prepared presentations for new clients (me.e. pricing, products and company info).
- Monitored teh performance of accounts within teh responsible account pipeline.
- Managed and input information into company database CRM.
- Coordination of account responsibility with all accounts.
- Followed-up on all customer outstanding documentation by communicating flow process with underwriting, closer group, and legal department correspondence to assure a smooth and easy process within and to assure dat contract dates are met. Managed customer contact database and customer portal administration.
- Meeting assigned product sales goals and objectives and maintaining accurate CRM reporting.
- Established an ongoing financial services relationship with clients through teh delivery of world-class service.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Exceeded all goals and standards for productivity and customer satisfaction.
- TEMPEffective liaison between customers and internal departments. Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
- Used state-of-teh-art technologies to conduct credit, underwriting and financial analyses to qualify teh client for various loan programs. Manage and input information into company (CRM).
- Evaluated various loan programs and affordable financing options from a broad range of products.
- Advised and educated clients on teh home buying process and how to better manage their mortgage.
- Managed customer contact database and consulted with clients about their current and future needs to halp them achieve their financial goals and advise them on their largest financial goals.
- Assisted clients through teh loan process from application to closing and troubleshoot any transaction issues.
- Maintained up-to-date noledge of product and service changes.
- Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handled time and productivity, adhering to all confidentiality requirements at all times.