- Technology Business Executive with 13 years of leadership, sales, marketing, business and growth consulting and project management experience.
- Additional experience includes: general management, enterprise and strategic account management, team management (100+), vendor management, sales negotiations, product and platform management, operations, program management and strategic growth planning.
- I work with Value - Added Resellers (VARs); IT Solution Providers (ITSP); Managed Service Providers (MSPs); and System Integrators.
- I help these types of companies improve operations to increase profitability.
- I have 8 years business consulting experience with SMBs focused on resolving business issues relating to Service Operations and growth. 5 years leading, managing and growing Enterprise Sales Teams producing $5-$15 million annual quotas.
- 5 years Customer Account Management experience with specialization in Accounting, Finance and Strategic Planning.
- I am detail oriented and possess an aptitude to learn and teach new software, processes and procedures.
- I am a flexible team-oriented contributor with an over developed sense of self awareness and the ability to put the health and success of the needs of the team above my own.
- Revenue Growth Confidential, Client Relationship management and retention, Program Management,
- Project Management, Marketing, Finance and Public Relations.
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure; Office 365; Amazon Web Services
Business Platforms: Confidential (Certified Sr. Consultant; Confidential Virtual Administrator and SME on Confidential Manage (formerly Confidential PSA) Confidential Sell (formerly Quosal) and Confidential Automate (formerly LabTech) and Screen Connect); Autotask; Tiger Paw; Salesforce; Microsoft Dynamics CRM
General Ledger/Accounting: Great Plains; QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Online (Master Certified Resource); Sage; Peach-tree, Quicken.
Productivity: MS Projects, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Publisher, Quattro Pro, dBase III
Design Multimedia : Photoshop; Front Page, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Macromedia Generator, Aftershock, Shockwave, Adobe Photoshop and QuarkXPress.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Vice President of Strategic Projects
- Managed team of 5 responsible for building new market penetration of Cloud Services, specifically: Microsoft Cloud Services, Microsoft Azure, and Office 365.
- Maintained and managed 2 enterprise clients producing 85% of annual revenue totaling $10.5 million.
- Servicing and selling to all markets emerging in Digal Transformation (DX).
- Developed and implemented new Sales and marketing strategy for Retail Digital Transformation of e.l.f. Cosmetics and 5 emerging vertical markets: (Healthcare, Precision Agriculture, Manufacturing, Managed Services (MSPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).
- Created approved buyer personas for INFINIT Sales and Marketing teams and adopted by supporting teams at Microsoft relating to Digital Transformation and automation.
- Drove revenue 110% in sales and achieved 100% of 2017 Q2 Revenue Quota.
- Managed cross functional initiatives with Microsoft marketing and enterprise sales team.
Confidential, Fargo, ND
Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Strategic Growth
- Created Sales Engineers and Vertical Sales Teams Buyer Personas and Sales Life cycles used for the company’s new business and existing customer base.
- Led Sales Team to maximize the conversion of leads to customers.
- Created marketing strategies designed to drive demand, including all direct marketing, internet SEO growth strategy, and trade show participation growth.
- Served as a member of executive leadership team acting as EOS Integrator.
- Established annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with company’s business plan.
- Provided leadership with day to day operations of sales department while maintaining focus on company’s strategic goals.
- Conducted performance evaluations and mentored all new sales resources.
- Exceeded 3-year sales goals in a 9-month timeframe.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
S enior Project Manager, Strategic Markets
- Managed team responsible for building new market penetration of the core flagship product.
- Recruited and trained a team of 9 Solution Strategists.
- Built an initiative responsible for $18 Million in sales and achieved 115% of annual Quota.
- Co-managed cross functional initiatives with marketing, implementation, events and support.
- Represented the company at several industry events as a thought leader and guest presenter.
- Received 9 quarterly Sales Achievement Awards for revenue growth.
- Personal contribution to team of $6 Million to $55 Million.
Senior Business Consultant
- Provided remote and onsite training and consulting for Confidential software and business integration tools.
- Conducted over 600 new partner implementations and business audits for existing partners.
- Provided training, business/ Confidential, project management, and post-implementation support.
- Worked with over 900 businesses of varying sizes using Confidential throughout the United States and internationally and across a variety of markets: MSP, ITS, Audio/Visual, POS, Financial Services, Field Services, Telecom, Security, Healthcare IT and Low Voltage Services.
- Lead Presenter on Best Practices at Quarterly User Group Meetings.
- Regular speaker and presenter at annual IT Nation User Conference.
- Managed Revenue team responsible for the sales and growth to new markets of the core flagship product.
- Promoted to Revenue Department.
Software Implementation Consultant
- Responsible for training and implementation of Confidential software for US and international clients.
- Provided 2 nd level technical support post implementation.
- Assisted in QA testing of patches and enhancements prior to release.
- Assisted in training and mentoring of new employees.
- Led and Participated in monthly Educational Webinars on industry best practices.
- Participated in Confidential software demos at industry trade shows.
- Contributed to content of Online University Documentation materials and training videos.
- Promoted to Consulting Department.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
- Responsible for business process and support to (4) four Financial Advisors in SW Florida. Specific duties include sales and service of investment, fiduciary, banking and insurance products.
- Partnership accountability relating to ICs meeting their quarterly sales goals.
- Strategic development and execution of team members plan relating to exceeding annual sales revenue goals.
- Responsible for research and resolution of client inquiries including but not limited to accounts payable and receiving, opening and closing and maintenance of STIS accounts.