Seasoned System Administrator, successful in handling a wide range of responsibilities, emphasizing detail and accuracy. Expertise encompasses system and data analysis, system administration, application customization, database design, and client services. Professional technical training has enhanced ability to quickly identify complicated business problems and implement effective solutions.
- Application administration, system administration, networking
- E-commerce skills, web architecture and design, database design and architecture
- Business Objects, Crystal, Visio, Eclipse BIRT RCP Report Designer, Common Source database (CSDB) EPIC editor, VI editor, IBM COGNOS* (recently completed IBM Cognos 8 Business Intelligence)
- SQL Server Management Studio, Enterprise Manager, SQL Navigator, SQL, PSQL, RDF query Language DQL, Oracle, Access, Excel
- Documentum, Share point, Image Silo, Right Star, RFF (system error tracking Application) OCR text Conversion, Photoshop, Jet Forms, I32 Form creator
Confidential, Worcester, MA 2008–2009†
Business Intelligence Report Analyst†
Researched, defined technical specifications, performed QA testing, and validated information to meet the report needs of the organizations business areas.
- Interpreted and documented the business requirements by analyzing business processing, application front end, and database infrastructure to design technical specifications for development.
- Performed quality validation of final release that required the creation of tests scripts, QA testing results documentation, code and design recommendations for corrective action, and Change Control request for system deficiencies. Developed Data Request documentation for testing scenario of new design elements.
- Assigned to the CBAM project to convert old IDX system mumps code reports into reports for a new data warehouse that would support Trizetto’s Healthcare management application. Conducted research and analysis on application and backend database, user work flow process analysis, and legacy system process analysis. Reviewed old and new data warehouse elements to create technical report specification for reporting in Provider, Secured claims, Grievances and Appeals, and Regulatory areas.
Confidential, Leicester, MA 2007–2008
World Finer Food Liaison†
Acted as a liaison between Millbrook Distribution and World Finer Food, a 60% subsidiary.
- Initiated documentation required for pricing changes, reports, promotional deals, introduction of new items, and validation of shipments and invoicing.
Confidential, Waltham, MA 2006–2007†
Associate Writer Analyst†
Researched legal and regulatory insurance information to create XML documentation and indexing used for web services as well as hardcopy Redbook Publications of Insurance Statutes and Regulations.
- Updated XML insurance documents and attended biweekly publishing meetings to resolve CCH technical issues in formatting, content updates, and print layout problems from XML to PDF. Performed QA validation of content, indexing, and state standards in layout, and format requirements.
- Led a team of analysts to meet deadlines of one year’s backlog of statutes updating for a new web release. Educated offshore developers on proper XML format and design technique for accurate web publication.
Confidential, Marlboro, MA 2004–2006†
Mortgage Operation Specialist†
Served as System Administrator for five applications required for mortgage operations for both internal and external users. Responsible for regulatory information (HMDA and HOEPA), system application customization and upgrades, custom and legal documentation upgrades, monthly audits, and departmental reports.
- Analyzed workflow process, identified system deficiencies, and customized applications to reduce user errors and increase productivity.
- Created custom documents, queries, and Crystal reports for pipelines, forecasting, disbursements, work flow analysis, marketing, and regulatory.
Confidential, Westborough, MA 2002–2004
Technical Assistant, contract†
Transformed the QA Automation and Technology department’s document structure. Evaluated, designed, and automated lab’s informational structure to be used by all levels of staff from chemist to administrators. Created and maintained Quality Assurance databases, prepared reports for the FDA submission, and responded to product compliance issues.
- Designed the department’s first raw material - vendor database information structure. Researched data by spec sheets, vendor certifications, analytical, and stability test results, compiling and organizing pertinent information.
- Converted the department’s paper file system to an electronic file system from storyboard to migration into Documentum; designed the file structure and the attributes, user and group permissions, key search words file identifiers, and departmental temples.
Confidential, Westborough, MA 2000–2001
Customer Support Technician†
Supported a busy24x7 call center, acting as the number one point of contact for site issues generated by automated error detection system to EMC support operation. Used Windows based applications (Excel, Access, and Outlook) to search, update, and transfer information.
- Dispatched service calls in the US and overseas to field engineers; utilized language interpreters to relay time sensitive information from error log, drive failure, and part replacement information to quickly resolve a client’s server issues. Followed through with phone calls, conference calls, e-mails, and case updates; interfaced with multiple levels of clients and in-house personnel.
UNIX System Administration C C++ certification